what did you do to your micra today ?

qg3fZB8.jpeg

Joyous

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

WDID? because im a cheapo scrub and because its more for the noise rather than performance i went and bought an oil breather filter ( 20mm is closest i could get)

And an Aipro SIN Universal Air Filter for £20 ( £6 less than ripspeed)

Grandtotal of £32.98

Now i need some silicone pipe bent at 90 degree and a big metal induction pipe

Any ideas on the induction pipe? i can get the silicone easy :D

McMicra said:
WDID? because im a cheapo scrub and because its more for the noise rather than performance i went and bought an oil breather filter ( 20mm is closest i could get)

And an Aipro SIN Universal Air Filter for £20 ( £6 less than ripspeed)

Grandtotal of £32.98

Now i need some silicone pipe bent at 90 degree and a big metal induction pipe

Any ideas on the induction pipe? i can get the silicone easy :D

Wouldn't make a big induction pipe, maybe 50mm?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Was a bit lazy so paid tescos 6 quid to hand wash Nigel :) Pretty good results too!
IMAG0091_zpsc04abe0a.jpg

IMAG0092_zps76db2314.jpg

IMAG0094_zps63ed5ae6.jpg

Even got the wheels looking ok :)
IMAG0095_zps5ff575ad.jpg

I am now going to never ever go near a puddle again.... :D

Just spent two hours drilling a sheered bolt out of my exhaust, I went through nine drill bits. Think the bolt had hardened up alot because of the fact it heats up and cools down alot.

Should be able to MOT my car tomorrow if I get a move on with my horn and if my exhaust gasket comes on time.

Originally posted by quickdraw
---------------------------------
note** these stats are from peoples experiances with fitment and not my personnal knowledge..

**wheel nut spacing/PCD is 4 x 100mm

regarding fitting.:
13" fits fine without rubbing on most tyres
14" as above
15" will fit but requires 195/45/15 with a tyre width of 6/6.5" and opffset as close to standard as poss (30mm)..
offset/ET value = 38mm
(rear arches may also require rolling)

other cars that fit directly to the k10:
again this is others personnal statements and is to give a rough guestimate as to what in theory fit..

renault 5
toyota's (except carolla coupe)
mazda
honda (except LEGEND)
pulsar
with 100pcd dimensions
bmw
vw
rover (except 800 series)
deawoo
daihatsu
seat
ford
peugot
vauxhall

this list will not include the full range of each of these makes but comes with the same dimensions so in theory should fit
Ohhh I never knew this was your user name Scott

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Custom plates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya you could call them that, just square jap pressed alluminium plates.. And then jdm tilt bracket on the front that u can tilt forward and back to give the plate a cool tilt..

Will show pics nxt time I'm on the lap top man this blackberry is slow..

Ya you could call them that, just square jap pressed alluminium plates.. And then jdm tilt bracket on the front that u can tilt forward and back to give the plate a cool tilt..

Will show pics nxt time I'm on the lap top man this blackberry is slow..
Where'd you get them from mate? Got a link? They sound pretty cool, bet loads of the low'n'wide guys would love them!

I now need to make a DIY exhaust gasket, anyone got any ideas? I was thinking a load of tin foil cut into the shape of the gasket.

Wdid? Drums off and adjusted handbrake, cos we all know how good the 'self' adjusters are :rolleyes: Shoes are going to be ready for changing very soon :(
While having a little poke around in the o/s/r wheelarch I also discovered this :eek: front of rear arch:(
IMAG0325_zps1c18f880.jpg

And rear of rear arch :(
IMAG0327_zpsaa8c8683.jpg

Not a happy bunny :( Also discovered that o/s/r shock absorber is leaking :( Suspect MOT much??? :mad:

^^ oh dear, there's a hole in my bucket dear Liza.....

WDIDT ? tried to do the topfeed injector hack like the QR and scoob guy,s do (pintle cap removal/2 x flowrate) :) and ended up with a 2000cc ish injector :eek:

Does that not affect the fine spray and potentially create less atomisation?

Wdid? Drums off and adjusted handbrake, cos we all know how good the 'self' adjusters are :rolleyes: Shoes are going to be ready for changing very soon :(
While having a little poke around in the o/s/r wheelarch I also discovered this :eek: front of rear arch:(
IMAG0325_zps1c18f880.jpg

And rear of rear arch :(
IMAG0327_zpsaa8c8683.jpg

Not a happy bunny :( Also discovered that o/s/r shock absorber is leaking :( Suspect MOT much??? :mad:

Do you have to take the drums off to adjust the handbrake? I know mine needs doing, its a bit high before it locks the wheels.

Do you have to take the drums off to adjust the handbrake? I know mine needs doing, its a bit high before it locks the wheels.
According to the Haynes manual the only adjustment needed is to tighten the 10mm cable adjuster nut under the handbrake lever as the shoes are actually self adjusting, but in reality these self adjusters usually dont. :rolleyes: so then it is a drums off job
The handbrake should be set at 7-8 clicks at full engagement

According to the Haynes manual the only adjustment needed is to tighten the 10mm cable adjuster nut under the handbrake lever as the shoes are actually self adjusting, but in reality these self adjusters usually dont. :rolleyes: so then it is a drums off job
The handbrake should be set at 7-8 clicks at full engagement
Cheers mate :) i did think that little nut had something to do with it! Nuts are always important :p

Back