what did you do to your micra today ?

Nah incredibly hard to find locally here and CBA setting up an EBAY account ect

Just gonna take my time with ( insert object for removing glue here) and all will be well

Aluminium pipe is whats stumping me atm, i nkow where one is but dunno if its right size/price :L

Nah incredibly hard to find locally here and CBA setting up an EBAY account ect

Just gonna take my time with ( insert object for removing glue here) and all will be well

Aluminium pipe is whats stumping me atm, i nkow where one is but dunno if its right size/price :L
Rather you than me ;) I tried first without toffee wheel and having removed about 3cm in half an hour I sacked it and went and bought one. One of my better decisions :D

GA snorkel bodged, er I mean modded to fit

AnDqBV1.jpeg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Went to the scrappies this morning. Got 1 left door handle, mirror insert, leather gear knop from Almera. Fitting tomorrow! :)
abeba9ur.jpg

Sendt fra min GT-I8190 med Tapatalk2

Pics of the sexy cockpit :D Needs a ruddy good clean and tidy though!

DVm8S9v.jpg

MrxYS2U.jpg

If you could that'd be great, problem I've got with buckets in a micra is on the original frames is they're too high

Here's some pics of the mounting points Karl. Like I say, it's a Mini subframe and rails - the front has got a couple of T plates bolted to the floor which fit the frames - I've got them spaced out with washers though as the seat was about 2 inches out of alignment before. Alright, it won't get you approval from scrutineers if you're competing but it's perfect for street and track day use.

The rear part of the subframe is bolted directly to the floor, hence why it sits quite low.

Front, right side (as if you were sitting in the seat)
EKGHfNb.jpg

Front, left side (as if you were sitting in the seat)
lQNNzVg.jpg

Rear subframe mount point
ga9fAI8.jpg

Cheeky snap from the side
tpUAQ5h.jpg

Hope that helps

Wheres the
Pics of the sexy cockpit :D Needs a ruddy good clean and tidy though!

DVm8S9v.jpg

MrxYS2U.jpg

Here's some pics of the mounting points Karl. Like I say, it's a Mini subframe and rails - the front has got a couple of T plates bolted to the floor which fit the frames - I've got them spaced out with washers though as the seat was about 2 inches out of alignment before. Alright, it won't get you approval from scrutineers if you're competing but it's perfect for street and track day use.

The rear part of the subframe is bolted directly to the floor, hence why it sits quite low.

Front, right side (as if you were sitting in the seat)
EKGHfNb.jpg

Front, left side (as if you were sitting in the seat)
lQNNzVg.jpg

Rear subframe mount point
ga9fAI8.jpg

Cheeky snap from the side
tpUAQ5h.jpg

Hope that helps
wheres the harness mounted harlen?

Wheres the wheres the harness mounted harlen?
Left side is in the seat/buckle mount point, right side is on the lower belt mount point. The left rear bit goes into the rear seat belt buckle point, and the right rear goes into the rear belt point.

Decided i should start to finish the IAV pipework as i'm fed up with having to hold the idle when its cold...trying to reverse, control the speed and stop while keeping the idle up is interesting. Im used to it now, but i'd prefer it to idle by itself haha. The car is fine once warm mind, sits spot on.

Of all the things that can stump me, it's the damn TRS tow strap!

Looks like a need to get ahold of a decent jack, I always thought it was just popping the 2 bolts underneath off and then dropping the tow hook off. Apparently not, this things solid!

WDIDT?
I just clear all these rubbish out today.(inside of my car) I need to do hoover very soon and also need to wash my car too. This heater card is ain't good so its second time now.:mad: I need to order soldering kit soon. Got good plans to restore but i need to get new tools soon :( I need to wait for a while so there is no rush for me :p

Of all the things that can stump me, it's the damn TRS tow strap!

Looks like a need to get ahold of a decent jack, I always thought it was just popping the 2 bolts underneath off and then dropping the tow hook off. Apparently not, this things solid!

There's a couple of bolts up the side as well. :)

Cheers! I thought they were the ones. My jacks a load of crap so I'm gonna nip over a mates and do it properly when I get the chance!

I can't remember if you can reach them all with the washer bottle in place (so you may need to unbolt it first), but yeah on a low car its quite the mission lol.

Nissan certainly didn't want to hook coming off that's for sure.

Don't get gassed man. there is some on ebay:rolleyes:

Wat you mean don't get gassed I'm only answering the chaps question.. And nope don't like the ones on ebay and the tilt brackets are **** quality in my opinion..

tomsmicra4 said:
Wat you mean don't get gassed I'm only answering the chaps question.. And nope don't like the ones on ebay and the tilt brackets are #### quality in my opinion..

My cousin found it on eBay so I tho you get it from eBay. I can't find any real tilt plate from anywhere :( I need to see your update pictures soon mate :)

WHIDSF ::L

Sourced a alloy pipe its 76mm diameter but its closest im gonna get =/

Now i nned to work ou the Tb diameter and find a 90 degree ebnd pipe that goes from 76 mm to whatever the Tb is :L

Today has been eventfull!

69803_4629056525557_1269355950_n.jpg

Spoiler still isnt lined up but ive taken the studs out the back, just gotta get some screen sealer to bond it on with :)

544417_4629236290051_925196421_n.jpg

Should look decent when its all lined up and sorted ;)

Also found out that my car needs some damn good cutting paste treatment, so a pot of that will be bought next week :D

6115_4629806064295_1175367970_n.jpg

Shame about the wing dent tho! lol

Not much of an update on the new wheels yet, tho ive managed to get the spigot rings all in with a little trim here and there

Wdid? Tootled a few miles down the road to see R-Reg and chilled out chatting about cars while hannah fawned over the kittens :p

Got the details for tomorrow to go look at/test fit the OZ 15" titanium rims i mentioned before :) Should be fun! (sorry ade :p)

yes pleasant visit , Hanna delightful as always ! aint nothing like a little discussion to get the micra plans back on track.
a leaving pic :)
20130315_174747_zps27cf0f02.jpg

plenty haters if you get them wheels:),,,,,,,,,raw n bare butt hate

What did you get? Picked up a generator for myself :)
wish it was a generator lol angle grinder, dremel and hijacked my mams battery drilll lol i got my xmember to fit this weekend hopefully oh and i got a welder a couple of weeks

Was a pleasure r reg, picking up the wheels Thursday now, dude wasn't in today.

Wdid? I drove a few hundred miles and did actually get something! Coilies from randomhero :) cheers dude! Must be polo ones from the fitment, gonna fit them in the week and see the results!

Hannah wants to make it known that she's now 2 weeks clean of cookie addiction and has lost weight! So there.. :p

Also been ordered to say she's not fat to start with! ( even if my car does only scuff with her in it! )

Back