what did you do to your micra today ?

Patience old bean, patience :D. Anyhow, yours is a petrol so the bit that's already there is more suited surely :p ?

I know, when I first saw it my first thought was '**** it, I'll let Nissan do it' but then I remembered that that would be lame and got on with it :D. I've since learned that the engine has an engine coolant powered oil cooler and a water cooled EGR system. It's a pretty bloomin' complicated engine :confused:.

I know, when I first saw it my first thought was '#### it, I'll let Nissan do it' but then I remembered that that would be lame and got on with it :D. I've since learned that the engine has an engine coolant powered oil cooler and a water cooled EGR system. It's a pretty bloomin' complicated engine :confused:.
They just get worse guy I work with them everyday :/ lol

fitted the GA16 airbox that flipside sold me :) not on how i want it but its on there till i go into the workshop and do a few bits making it fit better. all thanks to a conversation with frank that i got it fitted :)

Took rocky to the carwash, went butchers, got home to a lovely letter from admiral saying that i wasnt insured as my money didnt come out, so virtually poo'd myself about the lack of insurance!!

K11Nath said:
Took rocky to the carwash, went butchers, got home to a lovely letter from admiral saying that i wasnt insured as my money didnt come out, so virtually poo'd myself about the lack of insurance!!

They did that to a friend, he's now got points on his license

raised the front of the red one (MOT approacheth !) got the same 2 finger archgap as caz,s car now, her arches are,nt cut tho eh :)
running same hp now, but with less boost, more compression and a bit less fuel enrichment ;)

P7150022.JPG

raised the front of the red one (MOT approacheth !) got the same 2 finger archgap as caz,s car now, her arches are,nt cut tho eh :)
running same hp now, but with less boost, more compression and a bit less fuel enrichment ;)

View attachment 20600
Yes frank, this weekend i was doing the MOT prep :( , once i get the paperwork im switching it all over again mwahhahaaaa

Yesterday, went under the car to stop the annoying rattling heatshield and....
IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

found a great big bloomin' hole by the rear jacking point!
Something gives me the idea i wont pass my upcoming MOT with that...

Anyone got ideas for a fix?

Yesterday, went under the car to stop the annoying rattling heatshield
found a great big bloomin' hole by the rear jacking point!
Something gives me the idea i wont pass my upcoming MOT with that...

Anyone got ideas for a fix?
Gotta weld some 1mm plate over it.

If i had a welder... how much does that kinda thing cost? its got bubbling outside too and on the other side of the car in the same place. By my dads opinion this car wont be around much longer now this has started...

I did both inner and outer sills in a day for my mot. Assuming that its just the hole in the pic you could expect to pay around £70 at a garage I recon, but then again I do my own so can't be sure:)

Yeah thats the only hole i found and i checked pretty thoroughly, only other thing is the bubbling i mentioned. Gonna be an expensive MOT this year!

Yeah, as it is its quite far, well, 80 miles each way... would probably work out just as expensive. So annoyed though its the only spot on it, even the rear arches are perfect!

Noddie, fancy doing a couple of holes for me? Got to get the carpet up to check where they are but pretty sure they were drivers floorpan (probs get a panhard rod off you too)

Car was an MOT failure today, stayed behind after work to get all fixed, no extra parts needed, retest tomorrow.
Oh and i loved the 2 advisories :L

"Wheel rim and tread exceeding arch, and stretch to the rim" << tread in just in :rolleyes:
Steering wheel, cant quite remember the wording. Basically it meant that it was cheap and "flimsy" lol

My workmate/mot examiner's words were "im gonna fail your f******* car" cheers mate lol
he is brake pipe corrosion happy

Id uploads pics but am on my phone and unsure if I can U
Put pics on from my phone, and nothing today but had to take my alloys off the front after I got forced onto a grass verge and there was a stone in it so chunk out of the sidewall of my tyre :( so two steels on the front until I get a tyre

+1 on pics, nt done anythin major jst tryin to keep it running new engine I think soon, oh and does your misses know you stole hers lol dnt be in doghouse :p
nah, she rarely drives it anyway :) and i,ll get another cable from the scrappies soon.
it gave me a chance to check the gearoil tbh, the c/v had punched a hole in the side of the casing when we bought the car back in 99 (salvage), you can see the patch i fitted and covered over with sealer in the pic lol :D

P7170032.JPG

Back