what did you do to your micra today ?

Not used to the SR as of yet. Testing it out in situations got me 46miles for a tenner lol Ooops...

Gonna Give the little thing a hoover today!

In the last 24 hours I put one end of a little red wire in here:

DSCF3415.jpg

and the other end in here:

DSCF3414.jpg

I have achieved the desired outcome without frying the ECU so jobs a goodun.

Woke up looked under bonnet as been meanin to have engine bay gleaming then changed my mind gave her exterior wash and polish down, but bought it a new spoiler from scrappy of a glanza unsure wether I like it or not now :(

Decided to put nearly an entire tree in the back of it...

2011-07-14155113.jpg

And then made lunch. There was some bacon and eggs under there as well, I might add...

2011-07-09144930.jpg

Then hoovered her out, gave her a good wash (inside and out), and filled her up with fuel in preperation for Sunday (Y)

So your missus doesn't like having her photo taken then? :laugh:

Spoiler looks pretty sweet mate, I might have to try find a similar one at one of my local scrappies. I'll have to avoid the sketchy Mexicans though :suspect:

Not when she's got choccy round her gob from scoffin eclairs lol I'm unsure about it atm might think different when sanded down and colour coded to my car, if not on here it goes for som1 elses pleasure

Not when she's got choccy round her gob from scoffin eclairs lol I'm unsure about it atm might think different when sanded down and colour coded to my car, if not on here it goes for som1 elses pleasure

I'm going to keep an eye out then, I might have to call first dibs :wasntme:

what does that do mark?

It makes the missing link in the tacho pulse single wire from the ecu, its all there in the stock loom bar the 6" of wire from the ecu plug to the plug where it joins the main loom. So I now have a fully working Super-S dial set in my L. See my blog.

It makes the missing link in the tacho pulse single wire from the ecu, its all there in the stock loom bar the 6" of wire from the ecu plug to the plug where it joins the main loom. So I now have a fully working Super-S dial set in my L. See my blog.

ive seen your blog mate always keepin an eye on it ;P
was just being nosey thought it would have something to do with the clock haha

Still have a problem with AFR's above 0,5bar, below that boost i have nice 12ish AFR's, above that boost it just leans out, must be something that im missing there... :down:

havent used it since i got back on sunday night :) wont be using it till friday evening may get away with a quick wax before sunday to keep t gleaming!

maybe its blowing the fuel back up the injectors mate :eek:

Dont know mate, today i replaced the fuel pump for a Walbro one, tomorrow i will replace the stock FPR for an adjustable regulator, then i will restart to remap the ECU from scratch :(, better to take 1 step back to take 2 steps forward...

DSCF3419.jpg

Some subtle, but I feel important stance enhancement.

Half a coil? Is that even possible? I thought you could only cut one coil at a time? Any pics of your car as it is now, makes me want to lose a bit more height as well :grinning:. I'm already at 90mm as it is, can't go much lower with my alloys :laugh:

Sat for 2 hours waiting for some lazy fat #### to weld on the new bushes to my rear coilivers, only for him to then tell me he can't do it till monday!!! So my car is sat in driveway with no rear shocks on looking very sorry for itself.

Must learn to weld then buy a welder!!

True. But been an exspensive month buyin coilivers, bike carbs and manifold, new exhaust, other crap.

Il get one one day

I hope so, sun strips do look good. I've actually only just noticed that his windscreen doesn't have one. Mine does, but I want a black sunstrip on the outside, mostly for looks

outside peelable inside feelable
looks kind of clean cut without though hmmmmmmmm

i replaced my headlights rewired my led tailights ready to go on when i get the red bulb for the fog lights (Y)
was going to fit front splitter but weathers to bad :(

Any chance of a few more pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go
02d9210f-b77c-5de2.jpg

02d9210f-b797-6060.jpg

02d9210f-b7ab-dc8e.jpg

I think it's interesting that while over the years most cars have gotten much bigger fiestas, beemers, minis etc but the lancer seems to be exactly the same as the evo 9! Over 20 years between them, although I'd imagine evo x would be allot bigger

Today i was ment to put the body kit on, but can't find my trunks and goggles so it's been rained off! Thinking I might repaint it with rattle cans as I'm not convinced the chalkboard paint will stay on long in this weather

Make him an offer he wants to sell it ;)

I can only just afford to keep my K11 on the road, no way would I be able to afford a Lancer :laugh:. It is sweet though, even if it is banana yellow (says the guy driving round in a Granny Smith green K11 :laugh:). £32.50 and an expired McDonalds voucher? :grinning:

Must be worth a bit though, looks really clean

I can only just afford to keep my K11 on the road, no way would I be able to afford a Lancer :laugh:. It is sweet though, even if it is banana yellow (says the guy driving round in a Granny Smith green K11 :laugh:). £32.50 and an expired McDonalds voucher? :grinning:

Must be worth a bit though, looks really clean

Lol I'm not sure what he wants for it it's running 300bhp also

Today:
Welded the cross member, fitted new tires, painted the sills and a bunch of other stuff under the car.
Went for an MOT....
Passed it!

Also, not today but last week, new exhaust fitted.

welded a 3rd stainless steel silencer to my system, and got rid of that god-awful chavvy rasp at last :suspect: just a nice deep note now.
you may also notice i have no front anti roll bar either now :grinning:

Attachments

• SDC12384.JPG
    SDC12384.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 328
Is that a home made system or what Frank? I really miss people keeping seperate threads, it's so easy to miss things in this mish mash thread :(

Back