what did you do to your micra today ?

IMG_2370.JPG
Had some Father to son time. By which i mean i had to ask him to jumpstart my car again :(

Think I better have steffi back Andy, you're not looking after her :D
I'll let you know about the protectors, I think I have another set here somewhere.
I'm having problems with mobile mate, think I may have to update, or change the thing.

Also while I Think about... Tom and myself where at a meet at the weekend and got speaking to a lovely couple on holiday from the isle of white telling us about a gorgeous convertible Micra in blue.... You have fans :D (we pressumed it was you) xxx

Also while I Think about... Tom and myself where at a meet at the weekend and got speaking to a lovely couple on holiday from the isle of white telling us about a gorgeous convertible Micra in blue.... You have fans :D (we pressumed it was you) xxx
Wrong little lump of rock...Andy's on Guernsey, a smaller rock again :p

Spent a lot of the day, researching power steering options. I think the OEM pump is getting worn out, as it struggles at times to provide enough power especially at low speeds. Options are a) Saxo / PSA electric power steering fluid pump, connected to the OEM power steering rack (will need special pipes making) or b) fit a Corsa B/C electric column fitted running to the OEM power steering rack. Either option will reduce paracitic power loses on the engine, and should restore back a bit power to the steering.

Will update the blog soon.

So; the radiator started to leak. Only a slight drip but nevertheless I don't like that. Got a new one for the auto Micra even though mines a manual. Its slightly deeper and has a auto box cooler at the bottom. Don't need that part, but it may be useful for something else.

So; the radiator started to leak. Only a slight drip but nevertheless I don't like that. Got a new one for the auto Micra even though mines a manual. Its slightly deeper and has a auto box cooler at the bottom. Don't need that part, but it may be useful for something else.

that a 26mm thick Nissen auto rad? can easily handle the trackday stress of over 160hp :cool:

Davyboy is right I am a fewmiles south of the Isle of White in the sub-tropical tax haven island of Guernsey Channel Islands! B-)

Last edited:
Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the back of the K10 instrument panel?
I have no idea on what any of the wires do and i need to find out so i can wire up my new clocks. I know it's a bit of an ask but hopefully somebody will have something. Cheers :)

Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the back of the K10 instrument panel?
I have no idea on what any of the wires do and i need to find out so i can wire up my new clocks. I know it's a bit of an ask but hopefully somebody will have something. Cheers :)

Haynes book might have some stuff in it?

Haynes book might have some stuff in it?
Yeah it's got wiring diagrams but it's not quite what i need.
I'm after a pin layout of the plugs with a description of what each wire does. I'm sure there must be something somewhere. I would ask on the K10 section but nobody ever replys if you post on the K10 section :L

Yeah it's got wiring diagrams but it's not quite what i need.
I'm after a pin layout of the plugs with a description of what each wire does. I'm sure there must be something somewhere. I would ask on the K10 section but nobody ever replys if you post on the K10 section :L

I get you... Could be a fun task, I doubt autodata or any other online data thing will have info due to the car being so old

Maybe best unit is an auto electrician

Back