what did you do to your micra today ?

Right so the stock inlet is bigger round the back is the engine same as Almera gti engine

It's a big lump.

SDC10436%20.JPG

my reference was to the inlet set-up, the actual engine is smaller than the Saab engine.

I see that JRE are now squeezing 315 hp out of them, big money required.

Ohh get what u mean yeh the inlet is bigger defo, I think a Saab turbo 2.0 would fit but how much power I heard 500 easy from theses blocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
Oh and I will be there in the Micra at the Autosport show on the Saturday giving free Autosolo demo rides, just outside the main entrance.

Collected 16 more rally tyres in a very good deal.

Now got x8 pukka Dunlop Rally slicks :)

Also got three events planned now, a scatter next week (in the road car), Brands Hatch stages and then a road rally in Feb :)

Was that the bunch for sale on eBay? Looked cheap!

As for how many you have... 30 tyres and wheels?

Ohh get what u mean yeh the inlet is bigger defo, I think a Saab turbo 2.0 would fit but how much power I heard 500 easy from theses blocks

As long as you choose Trionic 5 engine, then yes. The T7 is basically rubbish without serious modification to internals.

Hello Ka00z. Got them on ebay. they come up very, very occasionally. Generally go for £20/40 mate, I'm after two more sets myself, its a waiting game buddy.
The film I got on Amazon, very good quality, and about £4 thereabouts, lots of colours as well.
Let me know if you bid on any, because I'll be the other bidder LOL

Hi!

Thanks for reply man, I'll keeping looking and stick to the "cheap" tint film meanwhile :)

WDIDT?

Well actually nothing! Last week ordered some carb cleaner and yesterday arrived a contact cleaner! Went back online noticed that I had clicked on the wrong product!

Can I use the contact cleaner on spark connection? What about cleaning the MAF sensor?

Any ideas? Please advise?

WDIDT?

Well actually nothing! Last week ordered some carb cleaner and yesterday arrived a contact cleaner! Went back online noticed that I had clicked on the wrong product!

Can I use the contact cleaner on spark connection? What about cleaning the MAF sensor?

Any ideas? Please advise?
Cleaning throttle body must be with electric cleaner they have them in halfords 4 pounds, maf can be cleaned without breaking the wire, spark plugs can be cleaned but it's better to get new ones

Cleaning throttle body must be with electric cleaner they have them in halfords 4 pounds, maf can be cleaned without breaking the wire, spark plugs can be cleaned but it's better to get new ones

Thanks Azzydot,

What is this product for? http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...=SL75&keywords=contact+cleaner+electrical

I was wondering about Spark lead confections not the plug.
Since the facelift versions(or 2nd facelift) do not have distributor and has individual connection I thought cleaning them will do some good.

Regards

Thanks Azzydot,

What is this product for? http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...=SL75&keywords=contact+cleaner+electrical

I was wondering about Spark lead confections not the plug.
Since the facelift versions(or 2nd facelift) do not have distributor and has individual connection I thought cleaning them will do some good.

Regards
Yeh I wouldn't order to wait and means u will pay more money when u can walk in halfords and pick it up, also u can clean up any coil leads with that

Just spent the whole day racing in the greasy English weather... The cars pretty much RWD!
They love it

I have not actually made her do it before, I have to admit I did get the back out a couple more times on the way home :rolleyes: But when I was just casually ragging her round a round-a-bout and the rear suddenly slides round, I'm just glad I corrected it for the turn off :p the person behind me stayed well back after that tho :oops:

THAT is friggen awesome. Thanks for finding that!!

Every time the power figure gets higher.
"I swear mate the fish was THIS big!!!"
Your fish probably doesn't make any power.

Supposedly **** wad mofo... Don't be jel be Reem

Tis the figure my mapper had always said, 125-135 is the usual output for a car of my specification. At the wheels it'll be around 105

even with the 48mm t/b remote maf and stock inlet mani, you wont get 100hp/L on a CGA3 tho
it would be possible with a CG10 tho

Shooting down my hopes :p

Tbh I was expecting more like mid 90's at the wheel, so when he said 130 at the flywheel I was a touch bemused... Guess I'll stick it on the dyno sometime

a run up the 1/4 mile would involve less human error
I can't believe you said that. Isn't it the exact opposite, combined with introducing a load more variables.

Or perhaps you know that the only figure Huggy is interested in his 1/4 mile time.

I can't believe you said that. Isn't it the exact opposite, combined with introducing a load more variables.

Or perhaps you know that the only figure Huggy is interested in his 1/4 mile time.

Agree with both, dyno figures change from one dyno to another... 1/4 mile depends on driver consistency, but take an average of 5 or so runs and it should be fairly accurate :)

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
because a 1/4 mile time cant really be fabricated, power to weight + reaction time
far more accurate than "estimated" transmission losses ranging anything from 10 to 40 %