what did you do to your micra today ?

drove exactly 150 miles this weekend, went bristol then to cheddar gorge for a bit, made alot of sparks and scrapes as per, then drove a Glanza................ sorry guys but that thing is ****ing awesome!!!!

One day delivery has turned into 5 day delivery.. Got a rally on Sunday so I'd really rather the delivery guy to hurry the hell up so I can take the car for a test!
Got dogbox, diff(that's LSD for non-rally folk;)) and paddle clutch to get used to!

And a modified throttle body to test :D

One day delivery has turned into 5 day delivery.. Got a rally on Sunday so I'd really rather the delivery guy to hurry the hell up so I can take the car for a test!
Got dogbox, diff(that's LSD for non-rally folk;)) and paddle clutch to get used to!

And a modified throttle body to test :D

I used to like you but now im just jealous of you.

Ta-da! Polycarb windows :)
ugeryba8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bough x6 Dunlop (part worn) knobblies from a guy local to work, some have done less than 20 miles. Bargain price for them too :)

Will be ideal for Wales Rally GB or the Rally GB Press Day.

Let is know how that goes. I was thinking of changing to pop out windows and installing that trim with pockets. :)
Will do. There are already holes in the centre pillar to put rivnuts in for the hinges, which I've done but not took a pic yet. The rear has no holes for the opener or the trim either so ill have to drill them. I'll document it once done though.

got my exhaust done today, only just finished other wise i would of got pictures, doesnt sound as loud and doesnt have that rasp it used to :( think its mainly because its not all twin and only near the end kind of, hopefully centre silencer delete would sort that!

No longer needed, anyone interested? Pm me. Its a k11 facelift nearside wing. Its red underneath so if you don't want the stickers you have a red wing

Attachments

• 1404820654319.jpg
    1404820654319.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 264
Just went for a job interview, now home and then off to West Wales to test the car before Brawdy on Sunday :) Footage to be posted later :p

Just went for a job interview, now home and then off to West Wales to test the car before Brawdy on Sunday :) Footage to be posted later :p

What do you do now for work? :) I remember reading you got a job

had a 2 week contract at whitehall garden centre, obviously thats now finished and ive only just ran out of money so im on the doll again haha, had an interview for tyre fitter at kwik fit the other day so fingers crossed!

had a 2 week contract at whitehall garden centre, obviously thats now finished and ive only just ran out of money so im on the doll again haha, had an interview for tyre fitter at kwik fit the other day so fingers crossed!
you can't be talking about being on dolls here! It's improper!

just had a tap with a corsa D, didnt realise the lights went red when i was coming out the junction, last time i checked they were green :( luckily my car got nothing and the corsa got a scratch! the micra lives on!

just had a tap with a corsa D, didnt realise the lights went red when i was coming out the junction, last time i checked they were green :( luckily my car got nothing and the corsa got a scratch! the micra lives on!
Not good when you're skint.

I scratched a Fiesta Zetec and it cost me £150 to put right,

One proud Micra owner right now, dogbox is amazing! Although I don't think the car likes the cams.. They work very well but the EML is flashing sometimes and the engine backs off for half a second or so..
Other than that, amazing :D

Finished off prep work for Sunday's targa rally, where we are seeded at 4th out of 63 entries.

- full bolt check including all gearbox swop bolts
- bled front brakes
- added back splash guard on OSF
- fitted brake cooling ducting
- fitting sumpguard
- sorted wheels/tyres

Oh and worked out the squeak from the rear is from the knackered whiteline rear ARB bush, anyone know where i can get just the bushes from?

Video from today :)
Getting used to the dogbox and the ratios, the LSD and trying the cams. Was using 14" steelies with ditchfinder road tyres so that's the cause of the squealing :p
Ideally need somewhere bigger as I was short shifting everywhere just to use the gears.

Video from today :)
Getting used to the dogbox and the ratios, the LSD and trying the cams. Was using 14" steelies with ditchfinder road tyres so that's the cause of the squealing :p
Ideally need somewhere bigger as I was short shifting everywhere just to use the gears.

You need to use that LSD more get ur power down earlier in to the corner... Saying that.. Tbh I know nothing about driving lol

Back