what did you do to your micra today ?

You could cool two engines with that....
Technically I am :p
I have 2 and they'll share that rad
That one and the one above
1397047995105.jpg

That was ridiculous! That was also after telling them he also drove a 1.3 micra :O x
Well you are both young people.. You fall within a group of potential claimers. Micra's are actually one of the worst small cars to insure now due to their popularity with young and silly drivers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Here's my two prototypes, quite rough and ready at the moment, needs a lot of fine tuning yet but happy to have spotted the reset holes and milometer correctly.
The new fascia's will sit between the two for drilling and cutting. Slow but sure
001_zpsc2c25f5d.jpg
- don't have much free time at the moment.

enquired to see how much itd be to put him on my insurance.. .. nearly fell over! £210 extra :O. .... pass Thankyou! Maybe next year ehh x

recently while I was enquiring bout renewing mine, I was curious if its cheaper for me to buy and insure an extra totally standard k11...nope

websites were saying least £400-600! (geez ncb are useless) I even tried fake names, addr, all model of k11's on the search site and made no difference at all. getting more expensive to insure micras. currently paying over £400 through my teeth with zero wage so can't afford getting another micra :(

£112 a month for me all mods declared with elephant

Yet to get a quote for the coil overs and engine swap but Brentacre seem quite sure they could insure me :)

£112 a month for me all mods declared with elephant

Yet to get a quote for the coil overs and engine swap but Brentacre seem quite sure they could insure me :)

£112 a MONTH???

I feel sorry for you young'uns...

I pay about £180 a year!

(but then I do work for an insurance company......the one that insures my cars.... ha!...)

^ Worst

Aye second year driving,get my first NCB end of this year ( june actually )

When I phone brentacre ( phoned em twice now ) both times I enquired about engine swaps and the fellows on the phone started lising of common engine swaps.

Says on their website the insure you over the BHP of the car, so things like coilovers ect ect don't effect the price :)

Had a nightmare removing the o/s spot in the Super-S bumper. The threaded clip had snapped and was just spinning. Got it off eventually, would probably have been faster to take the bumper off though!

The reflector was very discolored and rusty, so I stuck some baking foil over it. Doesn't stand up to close scrutiny obviously, but the two spots match much better now.

thanks, its comming up to about 4 months since i first started sketching the idea and now i'm just waiting for the front bumper to be welded and then it can all go off to the painters :) but you've re inspired me and i'm gonna push to get it done for the 25th :)
Jesus. What's wrong with my insurance I pay half that am I am the same age.

Finally got round to popping the grills off at the front. Gonna clean it all up and then have some mad JDM plans for them. ;)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Moved up a pace today, second stage template, needs fine tuning ,,,, but not far off what I will be happy with. Going to find the laser cutter place tomorrow and see what they can do.
Also messed around with the imperial Japanese military flag fascia - which one ????
DSCN1645_zps3462b332.jpg

DSCN1641_zps189ef293.jpg

DSCN1643_zps9ca32550.jpg

Moved up a pace today, second stage template, needs fine tuning ,,,, but not far off what I will be happy with. Going to find the laser cutter place tomorrow and see what they can do.
Also messed around with the imperial Japanese military flag fascia - which one ????
DSCN1645_zps3462b332.jpg

DSCN1641_zps189ef293.jpg

DSCN1643_zps9ca32550.jpg
Dude... This is the balls

Back