what did you do to your micra today ?

yes very undersquare like superbikes and the like eh ed (but with very tame cams) and the 1.3,s are just stroked 1.0,s.
ed (fusion) asked me what rev limit i wanted when he loaded the basemap, wish i had gone for 9k now :(
If its nistune download the software trial and do it yourself ;)

If its nistune download the software trial and do it yourself ;)
you need a license andy (single user, or tuner license) and i would probably balls it up anyway :)
and i need to start using super-unleaded again methinks
roll on shakies 1/4 mile season :cool:

Fitted a modified intake pipe from a pre face (removed revurb pipe). Discoverd the reason my wipers some times park to high is cuz im missing one mounting bolt/rubber! Also fitted my aloys. 16x7.5 momo x1's with 205/45/16 pirellis. Supprised but they dont rub at all and handles amazingly. Slight loss of acceleration tho. Never mind, pros n cons n all that lol. Pics to come tomoz

13s with 155/50 fitted after bolts came, bolts fit fine its just the tyres are so big that they scrub loooads, deffo getting lower profiles if my steely wheels wont fit

Finished my corner weighting for less than £6 write-up. Edited a couple of times and no dout edited again when something obvious slaps me in the face. So keep an eye on it

http://www.micra.org.uk/index.php?posts/653823

Tomorrow will be adjustments and a few pictures to explain the lengthy text. And why I chose slightly different spring rates on the front of H701

And yes you can apply it to gran turismo or whatever game you play

WDIDT ? knocked up a 2nd thermostat for winter use :)
2 stat housings bolted together, and mounted into the tophose

P1100372.JPG

Started work on my rear trims. Power washed (lots of paint came off anyway), sanded (poundland sandpaper sucks shock horror) so used a 'mouse' thing. Got most of the paint off, currently primered them. In keeping with many micra owners philosophy, this will be done as cheap as possible. Poundland grey primer applied:

qJBDVkq.jpg

i put hub caps on it. hhaha i want it to look like its fresh and just come out the show room! i like mine to look standard to be honest, a nice clean fresh motor.

Same, plan was to only keep the car a year, but after the money I've been spending recently and given how much fun ragging it on a B road the other day was, I'm going to have to keep it.

I was planning on tinting the back windows today but, because of the massive window rubbers it looks a bit tricky...

Would it be easier to pop the back window out, apply the tint, then fit it back in?

Anyone taken their back windows out before?

Hmmm....

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

Fitted my 16 x 7.5 momo x1's yesterday. Finished fitting my modified (pre face pipe with removed revurb chamber) intake pipe today

Attachments

• 1389376335744.jpg
    1389376335744.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 1389376348258.jpg
    1389376348258.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 1389376362876.jpg
    1389376362876.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 227
  • 1389376374031.jpg
    1389376374031.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 244
  • 1389376386704.jpg
    1389376386704.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 258
WDID? Found one of my headlight units is quite broken :p, the glass and mount is fine, but I can move the reflective unit like 45 degrees if I wiggle the bulb =/

Also put a hole in the damn expansion tank!

WDIDT ?
stripped the CGA3 that i,ve been using for the past 18 months (apart from mallory week)
the k12 fire-rings did their job well eh :cool: (as did the 2nd hand head gasket) cyl 3 was a bit wet (what a surprise :rolleyes: ) the cause of the slight smoke on startup since i,ve had it i guess
fitting some part-worn corsa oil control rings to it atm

P1110377.JPG
P1110381.JPG

re-ringed now :)
you can see where the oil control rings had worn down that much (in the red circle area) that the expander has polished itself on the cylinder wall (hence the lack of oil scraping)

P1110390.JPG

Decided I need to rebuild the whole rear axle...
1 its rusty
2 I have a knock on the offside shock
3 it could all do with a clean
4 The brake bias controller spring thing needs a cable tie round it as rear wheels keep locking up under hard braking.
5 ive never checked the shoes or drums properly.

So my question... how hard is it to drop off completely?

Decided I need to rebuild the whole rear axle...
1 its rusty
2 I have a knock on the offside shock
3 it could all do with a clean
4 The brake bias controller spring thing needs a cable tie round it as rear wheels keep locking up under hard braking.
5 ive never checked the shoes or drums properly.

So my question... how hard is it to drop off completely?
easy IF the bolts come out of the mounts ok tom :)

Back