what did you do to your micra today ?

WDIDT ? made a shelf that clips into the glovebox surround (quick-fit) :) and a cam-mount for recording the data on the fly (different camera)
you can see that the ecu has advanced the timing to increase the idle while cold (20.5 deg) then it drops the timing to 5 deg when hot, :cool: (when you have no idle control valve fitted)

View attachment 26926View attachment 26927

What software do you use frank?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

WDIDT ? made a shelf that clips into the glovebox surround (quick-fit) :) and a cam-mount for recording the data on the fly (different camera)
you can see that the ecu has advanced the timing to increase the idle while cold (20.5 deg) then it drops the timing to 5 deg when hot, :cool: (when you have no idle control valve fitted)

View attachment 26926View attachment 26927

Could look into screen logging software that gamers use to record their game play (my motherboard came with it, this one: http://www.asus.com/999/html/share/2/icon/15/index.htm )

Could look into screen logging software that gamers use to record their game play (my motherboard came with it, this one: http://www.asus.com/999/html/share/2/icon/15/index.htm )
i just wanna see what the timing, maf, injectors etc are doing as i rag it through the gears basically ed :) nistune rate the SR maf @ 290hp max iirc, which sounds unsuitable to me (wrong resolution) i want to check whether my stock maf is maxing out n stuff :)

WDID? Went to scrappies

Hunting for fogs, didn't get any but grabbed a cup holders im going to mod to fit behind the gear stick

And possibly solved the all time big hunt for fog light stalk, grabbed a stalk of a primera sport

Looks indentical so hopefully itll mount up the same :)

@Enuo

The stalk is indentical to the micra one + the front fog switch, same shape design length ect

Did you use the chunkier one from the almera?

va2atuqu.jpg

Fitted the super s bumper. My car isn't pre wired though . So where should i tap the wire ? Or draw straight from the battey . I'd add a switch inside to turn them on/off .

Also i haven't seen 4 doors with super s bumpers/spoiler . Surely i'm not the first to do this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

va2atuqu.jpg

Fitted the super s bumper. My car isn't pre wired though . So where should i tap the wire ? Or draw straight from the battey . I'd add a switch inside to turn them on/off .

Also i haven't seen 4 doors with super s bumpers/spoiler . Surely i'm not the first to do this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should run a wire from the battery to a relay to power your new lights. You can then add a switch and wire from the dash to energise the relay.

got pulled over because 2 of my mates saw me go through town and caught up behind me, long story short i got the blame because i was in front and they thought all three of us were racing and i wasnt :( only got a warning thank god.

@Enuo

Just took my cover off of the stalks to have a nosey ( torch light ftw)

Looks same mounting points and everything :)

Now just to find the darn fogs :D

Oh got it off one of these primeras incase anyone's interested :p

primera2.jpg

And this is the music that plays in my head when I stand back after accomplishing something without breaking/ruining something :L

@Enuo

Just took my cover off of the stalks to have a nosey ( torch light ftw)

Looks same mounting points and everything :)

Now just to find the darn fogs :D

Oh got it off one of these primeras incase anyone's interested :p

primera2.jpg

And this is the music that plays in my head when I stand back after accomplishing something without breaking/ruining something :L

Noted :)

Wdidt?..... After sleeping on the floor for a week and a half I refused to let tom do it anylonger.... Mum said there was no chance of a double mattress fitting in Mildred, especially with presents and over night stuff :)... Oooo how I begged to differ... So with help for my daddy bear... (by help I mean him drinking tea looking and saying it will never fit ;) ) I completely proved them wrong! Haaahaa! Only down side was that I had to drive 17miles like a frog!
1388217052308.jpg

But totally worth as I had an amazing sleep :D

Micra removals FTW! :D x

WDID?

Again with the scrappies but still no luck, why is it so impossible to find a set of these?

mB3DzwxXmtkmJ8AwfkdPB-w.jpg

Anyway @Enuo here is the stalk im talking about :p (excuse crappy photos :D )

Photo0124_zps65d2dffb.jpg

Photo0126_zpsac8e74ab.jpg

WDIDT ? fitted the alloy side exit :) smaller silencer but its still too quiet :( must,ve packed in too much damn wadding ! (arrowed)

PC240244.JPG
PC280270.JPG

WDID?

Again with the scrappies but still no luck, why is it so impossible to find a set of these?

mB3DzwxXmtkmJ8AwfkdPB-w.jpg

Anyway @Enuo here is the stalk im talking about :p (excuse crappy photos :D )

Photo0124_zps65d2dffb.jpg

Photo0126_zpsac8e74ab.jpg
Hmm same as almera, guess having the non-airbag steering column is my issue then...

Back