what did you do to your micra today ?

Just washed it :):

k12ftw.png

When most people say 'I don't have a life', they mean they're having a quiet day. When I say it, I mean it. Decided, even though it's a diesel and therefore'll never sound rufty tufty because of the turbo - IT NEEDS A CUSTOM STAINLESS BACK BOX :cool:.

Just washed it :):

k12ftw.png

When most people say 'I don't have a life', they mean they're having a quiet day. When I say it, I mean it. Decided, even though it's a diesel and therefore'll never sound rufty tufty because of the turbo - IT NEEDS A CUSTOM STAINLESS BACK BOX :cool:.

I want your Subway ring Guy! but i fear it would get stolen lol :(

Ok so here's a quick video :D

Still only able to use half throttle, still rich, stinks, only downpipe exhaust too so loud, but it's pretty quick. Excuse the camera work!
Needs a 5 speed![/media]
Nice work Neil, sounds great and looks like it is pretty quick :cool: Get the fuelling sorted at WOT and you're all good :) Again, well done mate, particularly as its something new and different from whats been done before.

Nice work Neil, sounds great and looks like it is pretty quick :cool: Get the fuelling sorted at WOT and you're all good :) Again, well done mate, particularly as its something new and different from whats been done before.

World first :D (probably )

Still waiting for these jets to arrive to try out!

Dropped my oil, changed it, engines so much quieter now, replaced dizzy cap, noticed the rotor has nearly no metal on it o_O?! im sure my last micra had like a metal tip on the rotor of about a couple of mil, where as this, the metals just bedded in the plastic o_O so ima need one of them.

Replaced air filter

Ripped the dam heat shield off the exhaust too, hoping for some better milage with all this, still need to sort the thermostat though!

Bought a k11 rear window lip spoiler from gumtree. Same colour as my car. Seller wanted £20 i got it for £15.. Gonna fit it at the weekend. I'm a bit weary of drilling holes in to the rear hatch. hmm any sugestions magic micra owners?:D

Bought a k11 rear window lip spoiler from gumtree. Same colour as my car. Seller wanted £20 i got it for £15.. Gonna fit it at the weekend. I'm a bit weary of drilling holes in to the rear hatch. hmm any sugestions magic micra owners?:D
Tiger seal or trim tape

Right folks where can i buy some tigerseal from? Apart from the tinterweb.

i get mine from local motorfactors Partco Autoparts, black PolyUrethane sealant for a sealant gun. tis like that black engine gasket sealant stuff u get from halfords.

drove it :) and went to price an exhaust but got told they cant do a manifold cos they buy them in and they probably cant get one for my car :( so im going to have to look some where else

drove it :) and went to price an exhaust but got told they cant do a manifold cos they buy them in and they probably cant get one for my car :( so im going to have to look some where else
Maybe just get a cat back from them then do your own mani? I'm considering trying out a custom mani that fits a stock cat when I get dual bodies sorted. Just need some pipe, a plate for bolting onto and a welder.

Maybe just get a cat back from them then do your own mani? I'm considering trying out a custom mani that fits a stock cat when I get dual bodies sorted. Just need some pipe, a plate for bolting onto and a welder.
i dont have a cat lol thats why i was going to get a full system and im no where near good enough with a welder fr that,

temporary_zps08054530.jpg

I discovered that running 2 15" wheels at the front with budget tyres, no spigot rings and no proper balancing with 2 14" wheels with beastly tyres at the rear still handles better than 13x7s with nankang tyres. yay :D

I discovered that running 2 15" wheels at the front with budget tyres, no spigot rings and no proper balancing with 2 14" wheels with beastly tyres at the rear still handles better than 13x7s with nankang tyres. yay :D
Were your nankangs that bad? Mine are pretty good...

Were your nankangs that bad? Mine are pretty good...
NS2s like you've got aren't to bad, I've had them before. Just like Toyos but a bit harder!
The ones I had on the 13s were literally just bottom of the line crap made for ecoboxes stretched onto a 7" rim. Good fun, don't get me wrong, but having 15s is like a blessing once more!

NS2s like you've got aren't to bad, I've had them before. Just like Toyos but a bit harder!
The ones I had on the 13s were literally just bottom of the line crap made for ecoboxes stretched onto a 7" rim. Good fun, don't get me wrong, but having 15s is like a blessing once more!
Yeah I'm loving my 15's, even compared to my 14's they're noticeably better :). Interested to see your car though, from what I've seen there are good things happening!

After some palaver cheers to me buying one without a cut out & sorting a swap with someone else & sorting a courier finally got my parcel shelf with speakers in & fitted!

Thanks to Sadiq999uk for swapping his shelf with mine!

Shame the couriers damaged mine but bodged for now FTW!

The extra speakers make so much difference, no more tinny sounding Beatles, ha! :)

WDIDT?.... found out I didn't get that job :(
...shame really, they don't know what they're missing, eh?! ;)
*sob*
so...to avoid a double dip depression.....see what I did there?:rolleyes:
...I'm genuinely thinking of doing this to my wheels...much like Slimothy did to his ^_^

Blackwheels_zps7aa06afe.jpg

...thoughts?...yay?....nay?

*sob*
...I'm genuinely thinking of doing this to my wheels...much like Slimothy did to his ^_^

Blackwheels_zps7aa06afe.jpg

Sorry jen... I'm sure there will be plenty more jobs available :) keep your chin up.
Wheels are a winner ;) do it! :)

*sob*

I looked at this and thought 'damn, that looks sweet with black wheels'... Then read the post :D

tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif

Back