what did you do to your micra today ?

let's,try the photobucket app lol

my new exhaust to be fitted still

2013-04-04134126_zps89656478.jpg

Posted on my device_name using the MSC Mobile App

I took some piccies of a throttle body that anyone can have (spare one) Got as far as enter this url code thingy thing - whats that ???and where is it ???? might be able to put some pics on here then.
Take it easy with the techno stuff - in English if possible folks. It would take me a week to decipher text speak.

I took some piccies of a throttle body that anyone can have (spare one) Got as far as enter this url code thingy thing - whats that ???and where is it ???? might be able to put some pics on here then.
Take it easy with the techno stuff - in English if possible folks.
the "insert image" button should bring up a box to enter your link davy :)

A URL is just a web address ie the photobucket code that represents your photo :).

you will need to host/upload your pic on photobucket or tinypic etc first davy, then copy that link into the url box thingy :)

WDID?

Played with idle mixture screws and other bits to get fuel better, idle and normal driving is now better, on boost is still way to rich, 9-9.5 !

Where the boost pipe is, without intercooler, it gets hot! So I'd imagine that affects the mixture.

Also, where my nomads exhaust flange bolts to turbo, it leaks, so I'd imagine the sensor can't pick up a true reading?

Having this O2 sensor is great :D takes out all the guess work!

djtweaker said:
car did not srart any more so i took my sparkplugs out and found this,,,
someone got any idee??

i did a injector 1.6 change 2 days ago

Oh man. You already messed up with your beautiful car. It's better to put normal injectors and to see if it's working.

It could be bad fuel injection and also might be bad/faulty injectors.

Most likely can be bad pistons which will be mess up everything on your engine. ( frank posted his picture earlier.)

By the way, where did you get these injectors from?

Wdid? Not much, took a load of wood down the dump, "practical car is practical" and all that. Pissed off though now my boot/rear seats are full of chunks of rotten wood, plants and soil cause the sheet covering the back split! Gotta Hoover the car out again now :(.

WDIDT? ...had an Interview...I think it went rather well actually...once I was there it kinda felt like home (yeah, I know that's a bit sad)

the appointment was at 4pm so, me being me, I left my house at 3pm (in case of annoying Friday traffic)
I arrived at 3:23pm *facepalm* ....while I sat in the car passing at least a few minutes a white K10 drove past me...looking for a space...had an odd (foreign, possibly french) looking number plate and an odd spoiler... kinda like those Nismo ones that are always on ebay?
...unfortunatly by the time I whipped my phone out she'd gone (after not finding a space) she didn't make a second tour of the spaces either <_<

I should fit a camera to my car...seriously...the things I see :p

ETA: looked a bit like this one (thanks google images)...but...a bit tatty around the edges ^_^

DSCF1858_zpsf01807c7.jpg

I know some people will want to slap me about but I done this :D

img03031.jpg

img03041.jpg

worth trying it for only 4 quid :p

Also had a successful scrappy run yesterday, got myself a Megane splitter to put on and clocked a set of pre face headlight protectors I tried to take off but was too heavy handed and snapped one of them :( woops!

that looks awsome!

will get some new sparkplugs a new seal for the rocker cover
and put the old injectors back...

and hope that someone will get the problem fixed... i read early about this problem by other people in this forum that they had to pull the fuse

Please take picture during the new seal rocker cover installation ;)
that looks awsome!

will get some new sparkplugs a new seal for the rocker cover
and put the old injectors back...

and hope that someone will get the problem fixed... i read early about this problem by other people in this forum that they had to pull the fuse

I know some people will want to slap me about but I done this :D

img03031.jpg

img03041.jpg

worth trying it for only 4 quid :p

Also had a successful scrappy run yesterday, got myself a Megane splitter to put on and clocked a set of pre face headlight protectors I tried to take off but was too heavy handed and snapped one of them :( woops!

Got the link for the film bud? Like that colour...

And oh dear could have made some good money there ;)

Bought some spacers to fit the new wheels, had the tyres fitted yesterday now just waiting to get pahnard rod sorted and theyll be fitted :)

I think you might be right - but I'm also feeling the love for the white again now its nice and shiney.

Halfords happened to have a pack of white "Viper stripe" vinyl in the discount bin for a fiver, I though I might re-instate the sun strip. But now I'm having pervy thoughts about applying the stripes as they were originally intended.

Took it to garage and was told needs the rear axle replacing -:(

Called different local scrapies and was told they don't have one with ABS :-(

Got online and got quotes ranging from 90-180 delivered! Not sure about the condition :-(

Have GX 1.3 but it seems it does not have ABS :-(

Regards

got out in the sun, (forgot what it was like) and stuck my door windows back on to their runners with fish tank sealant. Does the job!

Wdid? Drove home from nans via crawley and picked up another engine to play with :) and some bits for karl too!
Nigel, the ever practical Nissan :p

Had a new windscreen fitted finally, complete with the blue sunstrip which I was worried about losing... Also this week, new tyres fitted and Heko wind deflectors...

Also managed to loose my expansion tank cap... Div! :(

Back