what did you do to your micra today ?

Stealth attack from the ultimate Ninja Micra driver.... ;)
I love passing someone on the motorway/dual carriage way and they look at you like :eek: is that a Micra!?
...I suppose it's doubly so in your case?.... :p

BTW The Wheels look ace Joe ^_^
Cheeky, I'm old enough to be your grandad (I expect)....doubly so ???? more like quadruple LOL.;)

Wdid? Parked next to a standard facelift for comparisons sake............;)
IMAG0401_zps62e9e919.jpg

Mine is low in the front like that but not the back - bought it like it - corners brilliantly. On kuhmo's.
Got a big fat piece of foam on my seat to help me out the bugger, LOL.

Got my wheels from PollyP yesterday and they looked nicer than I thought they would be which is always good :) Decided to paint the centre caps gloss black.....
Sanded down
20130402_145723_zps09790789.jpg

Then cleaned, degreased and thoroughly dried followed by being primered up:
20130402_161130_zps54d38fe6.jpg

After some more primer and sanding they were much smoother than they look in the picture, then today I painted them Gloss black, and have just got back from lacquering them now, more pics tommorrow :)

Cheeky, I'm old enough to be your grandad (I expect)....doubly so ???? more like quadruple LOL.;)
...Nah!...you're about the same age as my dad... plenty left in you yet!)
It's strange to think, when you're about 10, you think that people who are 30 are about ready to go to a retirement home...nowadays it's quite different ^_^

....at one point the oldest woman in the world was a lovely little French woman who said she used olive oil in her food and used it on her skin to stay young
Jeanne Louise Calment said:
"I only have one wrinkle...and I'm sitting on it"
classic :p

...I think she was 122?

...age is just a number, right? ;)

Luvvin that jen, I'm deffo going to remember that saying. Going to work that into a speech I'm making in a few weeks time - thanks.
Here's one for you - give a man a gun and he may rob a bank - give him a bank and he will rob the world.

JoeK11 said:
Finally got my new wheels fitted :D :D
Went down the garage and swapped my Nankangs on after they arrived, then balanced up and fitted.
Here's the results:

The ex egg-shaped one

Pretty centre caps

Blocking in dads new work car (2012 A3 TDI, lucky beggar)

Piece de resistance :p

I think they turned out ok :)

Oz classy Micra :)

Had some part worns (with a surprising amount of tread left) fitted to the new wheels, but also heard a worrying metallic scraping sound coming from the engine/gearbox area when I was slowing for a red light..

check exhaust mate, I had similar thought engine wad exploding, turns out an exhaust mount broke off and wad rattling at certain revs.

Wdid? Drove me, nan, mum and sister to the garden centre, picked up 3 huge bags of compost, went to McDonald's and now on to shop at waitrose! Who said lowered cars aren't practical eh? Comfort, style, practicality... Nigel has it all :)

Posted by my thumb using the MSC Mobile App

wdid?? after finally getting the back box I went to remove old one n nuts are rusted solid grrrrrrrr :mad:

Posted on my device_name using the MSC Mobile App
Breaker bar maybe, or liberal wd40, tight wrench and a hammer, impact should crack them open :)

se is sitting in the parking place
only thing: yesterday when i came home from my gf the car stopt in the begin of my own street
se was not good running a few miles (strubbeling) sound havy almost not going forward

when se shutdown in the street i can not get her startet so u pushed hur in a parking place

also the rocker cover was loose to... dont know how i have never touched

it looks like something metal has been bouncing around in the combustion chamber mate ! (piece of piston or whatever)
is it just the 1 damaged plug ? and i doubt if its an injector issue

it's only one sparkplug like this...
it can not be that my spark plugs are to cold for this injectors?

i dont know it any more... im not a engine boy im more a styling boy :p

car did not srart any more so i took my sparkplugs out and found this,,,
someone got any idee??

59724_570016109688710_999542418_n.jpg

i did a injector 1.6 change 2 days ago
I would say your piston ring has broke and damaged it you might be,lucky or unlucky how severe it could be :confused:

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Micra Sports Club mobile app

o please not... easy way to cheak it?
but can it run on 3 pistons to cheak if something is wrong or what...

dammit... dont want to swap it to 1.6 allready

Went to dad rescue because someone ran into his mint Corolla while he was parked :( Rear bumper + rear left wing are wrecked dead); now the car is waiting in a a garage to be expertised to see if insurance will repair it or give us some money (worst solution)
Gutted. :(

better pic
63408_570075299682791_19970991_n.jpg

46872_570075303016124_1921769606_n.jpg

Looks to me like it's been melted/burnt over having something hit it. I'm a bit of a rookie with stuff like this so these guesses could be completely off, but maybe it had some fuel chucked onto it and when it sparked it just destroyed the plug? Or maybe just a bad sparkplug that detonated?

Ok so decided that i needed to post some evidence of what ive done over the past few weeks... i'm guilty of not posting pictures when i say ive done something (use tapatalk most of the time)
first things first brake upgrade to tarox drilled and grooved :)
IMG_1829_zps2154cdd5.jpg

IMG_1830_zpsf8c2311f.jpg

IMG_1842_zps79028ba5.jpg

Painted red for the extra 25kw ;)
re trimmed door cards in blaaaack
IMG_1862_zps8566d113.jpg

before
IMG_1863_zps79d15d62.jpg

Used spray adhesive and stuck it over the original door trim...
IMG_1864_zps9fde95d8.jpg

re build...
IMG_1866_zpse7a224cb.jpg

finished product... need to paint the handles but with the abuse they get im still thinking about a hard wearing paint. Clearly blaaaack!!!

finally wired up my DRLs :rolleyes: didnt have a clue what i was doing and then got brave...:oops:
IMG_1857_zps85e4775a.jpg

Nice and bright :)

thats really it for now lots more lined up for the next few months before JAE cant wait for my panhard rod ;) then drop her some more thinking about 60mm with my 15'' should sit just about right.

Looks to me like it's been melted/burnt over having something hit it. I'm a bit of a rookie with stuff like this so these guesses could be completely off, but maybe it had some fuel chucked onto it and when it sparked it just destroyed the plug? Or maybe just a bad sparkplug that detonated?
That does look like mechanical damage rather than just heat related damage unless the heat burnt the piston and then a loose ring/bit of piston has done the damage. Either way it is likely to be a head off job to find out why.

One thing to note when i fitted my 1.6 black injectors, one was faulty and didn't fuel at all and came from a working car so sittign idle could have caused the injector to run lean and cause damage. Luckily i spotted mine by the fact that it run 'lumpily' when i tried the new injectors and tried unplugging each one until i found the faulty one.....

Uplaod the photo to the photobucket app, then copy the img code into what you were going to post on here? Works for me

Posted on ny galaxy s2 using the MSC Mobile App

I'll have to get the Photobucket app again then...

Also this Damn signature doesn't work, I've changed it to custom three times!

Back