what did you do to your micra today ?

6Hx4q6M.jpg

Poor old girl has gone from show to scrap and all it took was a wheel change!

Watch this space!

Picked up a rear shelf with speakers on flea bay for £4.22, to go with the CD player (£10+£5p&p), the nearly new front speakers (standard fit pioneers I had on my 306), and associated cables, just waiting for the aerial adaptor, all to replace the ageing Blaupunkt cassette and one working speaker. I'd say that install is a bargain!

194/45/15 belly? Looking good though dude!

I'm well gonna convert mine to look like a late facelift. Don't like the style of the early facelift bumpers.

12v battery was getting a bit dodgy after standing for a while so this is the one I replaced it with
20130408_173540_zps4e6f0be9.jpg

20130408_173533_zps02d8b6de.jpg

Need to think of a better way to strap it down though, any suggestions?

Got a picture onto my avatar - still working on the bigger picture - dumb and dumber methinks.
You'll get there ;)
posting pictures can be a pain in the backside if you ain't done it before :p

here...tutorial for ya Davy, from PC though :

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/PBtut1_zps0531f4ce.jpg
click upload it will then bring up a screen asking to "browse files"...select an "album" if you want to :p (if you want them you'll have to make different "albums" first but you can upload direct to your "Library")
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/PBtut2_zps88aa021d.jpg
it will then bring up you PC files...pick your images to upload...(to pick more than one hold down the CTRL button too)
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/PBtut3_zps0e809b0e.jpg
while uploading it will probably play an annoying advert <_<

Once uploaded just find the image ("View Library") click on it and it will open up on a page of it's own...scroll down a little and pick the link to use on the right hand side
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/PBtut4_zps76ed79d8.jpg

and hey presto...images :p

WDID...yesterday? :p
filled up my baby with diesel...checked my old receipts....and it would seem that the last time was just before my MOT...at the end of NOVEMBER 2012!!!!...
she must feel pretty neglected by now! LOL

...also today I had another look at that trim panel...got it to fit right now...hopefully it won't pop back out of place...again :rolleyes:

WDID...yesterday? :p
filled up my baby with diesel...checked my old receipts....and it would seem that the last time was just before my MOT...at the end of NOVEMBER 2012!!!!...
she must feel pretty neglected by now! LOL

...also today I had another look at that trim panel...got it to fit right now...hopefully it won't pop back out of place...again :rolleyes:
You must get some real good mpg's!! ;)

I got sick of my exhaust being low, to far over towards the passenger side, pointing down at the end and not protruding flush with the bumper. So a hacksaw, meter of aluminium TIG filler wire and a halfrauds exhaust tip *takes cover* and had a play:
20130409_170904_zpsd7e586ef.jpg

20130409_170918_zps59d2f3d1.jpg

20130409_171658_zpsb37ae982.jpg

Blimey Jen, I fill up about every 8 to 10 days :eek:. Blummin' commuting :D.
I've never done that many miles :p
When I got my K12 in December 2009 she had 63,000 miles on the clock...she's now got...nearly 76,000 LOL
hopefully...when I get that call from that job *fingers still crossed*...my traveling distance will go back up to "normal"
...in fact this new place is almost twice as far as the old one....
...so it may actually seem like I use my car.... one day :p

Ha, ha, take it yours is a corner-shop queen then eh Jen :p. I seriously need to move closer to work :oops:.

Ha, ha, take it yours is a corner-shop queen then eh Jen :p. I seriously need to move closer to work :oops:.
Sod that...move work closer to you! :p

actually I do most of my shopping at the Supermarket in the next town LOL...not my nearest one round the corner :D
I tend to go to the "out of town" retail parks for other "stuff" (clothes, shoes, furniture...handbags...electricals...Halfrauds etc... :p)
I don't like going where I have to pay for parking if I can help it ....basically... ^_^

Decided it has 2 weeks left, going to cos to much to repair :(

i bought my micra in feb 2012 so i don't want to leave it in last (ending up with massvise bills of repairs and maintenance). i just want to keep this micra for longer term so i need to do refurbish with everything on my micra soon. ( check on my blog later on soon) If i do this then i will save alot of money and good condition for longer.( still i need to look after very well. :)) Good luck with your next car Belly.

i bought my micra in feb 2012 so i don't want to leave it in last (ending up with massvise bills of repairs and maintenance). i just want to keep this micra for longer term so i need to do refurbish with everything on my micra soon. ( check on my blog later on soon) If i do this then i will save alot of money and good condition for longer.( still i need to look after very well. :)) Good luck with your next car Belly.
thanks jk i work in a garage so get things cheap but still to much for me atm :( good luck with yours

Good luck mate :)

Turbo'in the motor mate?

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Back