what did you do to your micra today ?

Sorry if I worried you chaps, my post was supposed to say "fookin FONE" cos of the double post before, but it autocorrected to 'gone' and I didn't notice, too busy changing o/s driveshaft on nephews 106 :oops: Cars here and its fine, even washed it for first time in about 2 months :rolleyes:
Oh good lol! il be rolling on my black steels untill i get my new wheels mate ;)

Washed mine too :) though the hose took off a **** load more laquer :( bloomin crappy paint! Also painted up the strut brace mounts and finally laquered the brace itself (no pics yet it got dark before i finished) and got me some piping to fit a magic mushroom style filter in place of the airbox (airbox whacks the brace when i come off throttle and i dona wanna ruin the nice new paint!)
Should all be sorted for sunday :)

529003_4340637515262_1819539658_n.jpg

Oh my! .. bought me a panhard rod aswell :D

Can't wait to see the new tat's Karl, they do look a bit bloody and messy at first eh? I've just washed my alloys in the dark with a torch, now the new green stuff pads are bedded in (including a stop from 72mph to zero in 100 yards this morning :eek:), I want to see how fast the alloys cack up compared to the stock pads :).

Can't wait to see the new tat's Karl, they do look a bit bloody and messy at first eh? I've just washed my alloys in the dark with a torch, now the new green stuff pads are bedded in (including a stop from 72mph to zero in 100 yards this morning :eek:), I want to see how fast the alloys cack up compared to the stock pads :).

Pics up on Facebook and yeah they look a tad raw :)

Did 4 wheel alignment on it as i slammed it the other day.

Camber was over negative 2 degrees out and almost a degree out on toe!

When it was coming on boost it was going all over the shop.... not goes perfectly straight :)

Stopped by the police AGAIN tonight, 2 nights in a row I wasn't even doing anything to provoke them to pull me! I think they like me :rolleyes:

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

EnterScott said:
Stopped by the police AGAIN tonight, 2 nights in a row I wasn't even doing anything to provoke them to pull me! I think they like me :rolleyes:

Really? How come? Is it all about modification parts? Have you told to your insurance about modification parts?

Really? How come? Is it all about modification parts? Have you told to your insurance about modification parts?

Both times they havent mentioned my mods at all , theyve just been asking like where im off to and if my insurance is all good, wrote my details down then sent me on my way!

My little bro used to run about in a Manta GTE dropped over OZ Super T's (it was the 90's) He used to get stopped on an almost daily basis, running his GF home and that sort of thing. - same answer every time - If it had been stolen you'd want us to stop it when we saw it late at night.

WDIDT?
Lost my job and attacked the car with a clubhammer.

The two are not connected.

There was also a grinder, a file, a saw, molegrips, new nuts and washers and some blood. Suspension sucks.

WDIDT?
Lost my job and attacked the car with a clubhammer.

The two are not connected.

There was also a grinder, a file, a saw, molegrips, new nuts and washers and some blood. Suspension sucks.
Sorry you lost your job mate, I know what its like. Hard times :(

Yeah, it just up and vanished karl! haha
Kinda knew it was coming sometime as they were gonna cut back staff when they closed a wing of the hotel, but was kind of a shock today! it was just as i was saying bye to the boss for the weekend and she turns round "oh sorry its your last day..." umm... ok then... job gone.

Don't they have to give you notice, cause that's a #### way to find out (mind you I'd love for my boss to say that to me)

Nope, not on my contract, though technically i could have done the same and left anytime... i was still using them for cash though! How an i gonna buy car parts now!?

nobody wanted it and it was a project car to do a prefacelift sr20de but i bought a already converted sr20de+t and it was facelift and cost as much as mine would of done! so this was surplus to requirements. i even offered the engine and gearbox on here for £50 but nobody wanted it, so it got crushed.. got £106 for it @ £140 per tonne! :) weighed 760kg

Ah fair enough, wasn't worth fixing up then? I think I would have kept the prefacelift of the two though, or converted the newer one back to the old look.

Really that light though? Not stripped out or anything?

yeah totally stripped, no windows, only thing in it was engine gearbox suspension and boot (minus spoiler) Then we put some old brake discs and pads in, calipers, 3 vectra doors just to weigh it down haha! still light though!

nobody wanted it and it was a project car to do a prefacelift sr20de but i bought a already converted sr20de+t and it was facelift and cost as much as mine would of done! so this was surplus to requirements. i even offered the engine and gearbox on here for £50 but nobody wanted it, so it got crushed.. got £106 for it @ £140 per tonne! :) weighed 760kg

Should have strapped some heavy crap to it :p

Back