what did you do to your micra today ?

Took advantage of the above minus conditions today and got the welder out.

made another exhaust system to come out the back rather than the current side exit. :)

Boom.

Its the only pic i took as i was rushing at the end to finish before dark.

Just need to get some exhaust rubbers from work and make up to make some hangers.

I LOVE welding and making things.

IMAG0019_zps6522ab63.jpg

Oh i dont know whether to keep it now.... maybe with the new exhaust ill just stick a cat in and have it as a MOT exhaust :)

Found out the guy had lost two of the centre caps from my new wheels, so got a refund, time to hunt down some new wheels I guess..

drove her for the first time in over 2 weeks...been sat in the cold, snow and rain looking pretty sad...started first time as always ;)

...even though she's a french one LOL :p

Fitted coilovers and replaced the r/h front outer CV boot.

1hr 48 mins :) Not too shabby.

The car is bloody low now, also noticed that both the rear wheels havent moved either way and are equal distances from the arch and ive done nothing to the panhard rod???

Fitted coilovers and replaced the r/h front outer CV boot.

1hr 48 mins :) Not too shabby.

The car is bloody low now, also noticed that both the rear wheels havent moved either way and are equal distances from the arch and ive done nothing to the panhard rod???

Pics man, pics!

WDID - Though i heard some form of valve timing when i gave it a good trash in 1st :L

Also discovered my locks dont let me turn the key 90% of the time, any suggestions? feel like im gonna snap the key if i try harder :p

Gave the Hollywood some new plugs/rotor arm and dizzy cap as she's been playing up recently, and stripped all the carpets out of Rocky again as it looks like a couple of welds have split, so got to dry everything out and pop round my mates to do some more welding

I drove it, actually drove my car since I parked it on my drive way to bolt carbs and turbo to it.............hasn't worked tho :(

Picks up revs jus fine, wait for turbo to kick me in the ass, and it just fades :-/

So it loses power once turbo comes on, why is this? It's going to be a fueling issue,

Also found hole in oil feed pipe which has sprayed oil everywhere,

Back