what did you do to your micra today ?

In 20yrs time when all K11 parts are virtually extinct, Frank will be the CG tycoon.
We must bow unto him and offer a sacrificed pig in exchange for car parts. I look forward to it.

And I replaced my 100W H4s with 55W H4s :)
why a pig can i ask?

Im with you Frank, was put off a N/A SR20 due to the weight, plus the gear linkage would be a mission i suppose.. o well something to tinker with in the future maybe :)

I 3rd that Paul.

Well, it's one of the many mounting reasons I use to attempt to convince myself I am not a total nutter for sticking with the CG series engine and trying to make power using atmospheric pressure :rolleyes:

Well, how about hunt one of these and deliver to Frank for spare parts? ;)
images

We have a lot of them here.:D

Talking of huge pressures, remember the turbo era of Formula 1 in the 80's? 1.5L engines chucking out well in excess of 1,200HP using turbos with 5 BAR of pressure :eek: ?!

^ LOL

Wdid?
Drove to work in the freezing cold at 6:30 with the car taking almost half the journey to get warm enough to heat the cabin :( colddd! Rear screen heaters packed up too so who knows if anyone was behind me! Looks like this weather is gonna try stopping my plans for working on it this weekend too, might still get the heater fixed but the suspension work might have to wait... Uber preloaded rear springs will be there for a while then :p

Hello every one,

Actually I did it day before yesterday and I hope it is counted as today.

I soldered micro switches on the fob and reprogrammed it. After that I fould out there is something wrong with the door(driver side). Now I have to keis one with working fob the other with broken switch.

regards

Got 2 winter tyres for 50 near enough new and had then fitted for free advantage of working in the motor trade :)

Got 2 winter tyres for 50 near enough new and had then fitted for free advantage of working in the motor trade :)

I'm paying £60 a month mods declared.. Fully comp

£400? I've never had quotes a ridiculous as that.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

:( thats 19 passed since may this year, mechanic no parents on 400 a month priced up yesterday as a student as im still at college too a standard micra cost just over 1200 a year fully comp just over 2500 with suspension mods and been driving a year

Adding my parents as named drivers took over a grand off. They've never actually driven the car mind you are

An IT job took a few hundred quid off.
I played with confused.com insurance options for weeks till I found the cheapest ones

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Back