what did you do to your micra today ?

My baby's at the test centre....MOT...:oops: please pass, please pass :p

Yesterday morning before work I tried to swap that front nearside wheel with the other spare that has a bit more tread
...couldn't, for the life of me, loosen the bolts
...then got the locking wheel nut key stuck in the bloody thing!....*facepalm* gave up
...got my tax disc changed though (not slip in, alloy one with teeny, tiny screws LOL) all good fun...
My dad helped me change it, the wheel, when i got home from work...in the dark XD

....On the plus side...I handed in my notice at work...as of the 14th I'm unemployed...and you know what...i can't wait ^_^

Tchaaa, the dials are black. They're no different from the petrol ones so I guess you could find some at a scrappy. Dunno which bit stores the mileage though...

WDIDT ?
welded that 50mm S/S primera diesel silencer into my S/S system (under the transmission tunnel) mega quiet now, but with a very deep tone :cool:

primdies.JPG

Stared at it through my bedroom window and contemplated bags of sand or slabs in the boot to even out the back with the front :oops: its bugging me slightly haha!

Changed the ignition barrel so one key fits all. New headunit fitted and wheels aligned. Next on the line is two cv boots and a good service.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

r-reg-registerd act 2012,no.24356

so tyre shops have been busy .end of the year run up. so their are hundreds of nails screws been scattered on the road for they end of year bonus.
r-reg-registerd repair kik.
20121130_120752.jpg

20121130_121414.jpg

no thanks tyre shop people your mostly selling the worlds rejects. really

Wired up fuel pump, new vac lines done, made alternator bracket, moved radiator, again, bought radiator hoses.

Determined to get it started tomorrow with jus bike carbs, sorted a way to fit original plenum I made so once the carbs work, il plumb in the turbo

Extinguisher at the ready!

Will that hold up?

I've a nail in my tyre attached to a piece of plastic. I've never lost a single PSI so I'm just gonna leave it

yeh 2nd time im doing it last lasted till tyre was near legal. got some u tube vids to learn from. you have to make the hole slightly bigger for the gasket sealer to work then use gravity to fill over from the inside,,basicaly fill the hole from under neath pull out syringe while still squeezing out sealer ,or get the pluging kit of e bay.

Always a good thing Belly :). I did too. Being slightly foggy does not excuse being in the right hand lane of a dual carriageway doing 40 mph - needless to say I went around him at slightly more than 40 :mad: :D.

na he pulled into the outside lane so i sped up a bit as i was only doing 40 be hind him ended up going past him so he came back past and him n his mate n just stared as i sat with one hand on the wheel driving lol :)

I tracked my micra yesterday due to my scoob being too loud...other than my moment down the craner curves at 90ish it was amazing, the best 100 quid I've spent :)

Fitted new drivers door rest, 2 new boot struts so my boot opens by itself now (Thanks to Tomwest!)

and wired up my rev gauge :D:D

Changed oil & filter, replaced worn out (head allowed spanner to slip) bolt on NSF caliper, trimmed slam panel for Grp. A airbox fitment, spray painted the new Ren 5 GT wheels, fought for seemingly hours to remove the inner part of the OS engine mount to replace it with a poly-bushed one.

Oh and got the pics from the last stage rally i did. Not sure if it will work but here goes.

35910_10151201929852605_394087336_n.jpg

Love this shot drifting out of hairpin right :)

Been back to the garage, so also.......

Trimmed down the front no. plate and re-sited it, so i could add more hole to the bumper to aid getting air to the radiator, removed tb and re-routed coolant pipework to reduce tb & in-take air temps, will be fitting new tb modded with wax stat etc... removed and manual idle control re-instated.

There are quite a few... I JUST DON'T KNOW... it will look awesome, but its the done thing almost, yours suits but I think mine will be over kill.. i don;t know why. I think it kinda suits silver eh?
Can't think of any other white micras with white dished steels :p

I was debating a colour of blue... light blue. maybe
images

Fitted a 90degree bend (From a Zafira GSi airbox) for cold air feed and repositioned behind the gearbox

Wires from every colour of the rainbow :D
3VLQ9.jpg

yeP2w.jpg

I did move it up off the ground slightly and point it forward.

Doubt there'll be any improvement but it just looks nicer

Fitted a 90degree bend (From a Zafira GSi airbox) for cold air feed and repositioned behind the gearbox

Wires from every colour of the rainbow :D
3VLQ9.jpg

yeP2w.jpg

I did move it up off the ground slightly and point it forward.

Doubt there'll be any improvement but it just looks nicer
You at the workshop today?

Back