• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

The Green Mean MAchine Project ! :D

L.Williams

soundcloud.com/lwilliamsmusic
ive had my micra since i passed my test in october... done a few mods like cold air intake, debadged, de bumper stripped etc... time for the real work to begin!! will be pictures as often as possible!

photo.php

Here She Is pretty much standard

Front Shot - (as you can see i've cut the middle out of grilles, gonna be sprayed black again soon, might mesh it)
asic.jpg

Easy enough to fit the Zafira splitter mate? Tempted to steal the splitter off my mum and dads Zafira :D

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
very easy :) theres already holes in the splitter, that line up with the 2 end ones in the micra bumper, i just used a small drill whilst the car was slightly jacked up to drill new holes thru splitter and bumper and used cable ties to hold it on :) simple enough, and the removeale off the zafira? literally just RIPit off, it unclips straighjt away

very easy :) theres already holes in the splitter, that line up with the 2 end ones in the micra bumper, i just used a small drill whilst the car was slightly jacked up to drill new holes thru splitter and bumper and used cable ties to hold it on :) simple enough, and the removeale off the zafira? literally just RIPit off, it unclips straighjt away

Nice one so just a couple more hole around the middle of the bumper then yeah? And there was no need to trim the splitter to make it fit alright? :)

Nice one so just a couple more hole around the middle of the bumper then yeah? And there was no need to trim the splitter to make it fit alright? :)

yeahhh, just evenly spaced them out :) and no trimming what so ever :) is your micra lowered ?

more than easy, and how did you lower it ? :( i dont wanna fart around cutting springs or modifying shocks etc, just want ones that will fit direct and lower it simple

I used matiz strut and spring at the front and corsa b shocks at the back and cut 2 coils all round :) nothings ever simple with micras :p haha with you wanting it being simple it
depends how much you want it lowered by? :)

I used matiz strut and spring at the front and corsa b shocks at the back and cut 2 coils all round :) nothings ever simple with micras :p haha with you wanting it being simple it
depends how much you want it lowered by? :)

only around 30mm all round ?

ahh okay cool, any links to these? or most of all pictures? i'd love to see what 30mm lower actually looks like lol

ahh okay cool, any links to these? or most of all pictures? i'd love to see what 30mm lower actually looks like lol

That's one of the guys on the forums car here on a 35mm drop so 30mm drop won't look much different to that..
epugyhaj.jpg

And if you search '30mm micra lowering springs' on eBay you'll be sorted :D

That's one of the guys on the forums car here on a 35mm drop so 30mm drop won't look much different to that..
epugyhaj.jpg

And if you search '30mm micra lowering springs' on eBay you'll be sorted :D

thanks a lot your a legend !

off came my plastic white spoke trims, of which i have grown tired of... and out comes the sand paper and wire brush... time to get these steels back up to scratch! gonna clean and sand them gradually and prime them..not sure what colour actual paint will be though, unless i just spray them standard aluminium silver and laquer it..

also file down the nissan 16 valve lettering on my rocker cover to bare metal so i can either keep it silver... or black... nice little black and orange combo going on under the hood :p

painted one steelie white, and rasied my bonnet a few mm, dont like the white steels, gonna pop down halfrauds now and get some gloss black and laquer
bonnet.jpg

cleaned up & sprayed my steelies gloss black :D also cleaned up my tyres with some back to black tyre restorer for £1 really good stuff!
sorry no pics of them fitted back on, lost daylight and fog took over pretttttttty quickly
steelies.jpg

just a few shots so far (Painted Steelies, Painted Calipers / Rear Drums / Door Handles, Raised bonnet, Zafira Front Splitter ETC)
needs to be lowered around 35 - 50mm, maybe 14's on too
shot1.jpg

shot2.jpg

FINALLY!! after like 17 billon years..well just under 3 weeks of purchasing the sports exhaust of SulUR, i am getting round to fitting it on my day off friday! pay day as well on friday.... time to wrap the bonnet matte black...any idea how? like the cutting situation of the screen washers and the grill n such..

just ordered some satin black plasti dip in a can, gonna spray my bonnet first to see if i like it ! pictures as soon as its arrived and on !
other things on order - Too loud JDM sticker (to go above exhaust)
TRS Tow Strap (Orange)

change of plan...satin black is already on order...so nothing i can do about that now, but whole car is going matte white !

Back