THE GOLDEN SR

just over 2 yrs ago i bought my little golden Micra, little did i know that she was a very rare specimen, :confused: friends knew it was my car and would wave to us as we drove past, it wasn't often a little gold micra would be seen that wasn't mine, i even got street cred with the teenagers, the fast golden car, life moved on, two mots she flew through.
As time went on I fell in love with my little golden car. :) then one evening on my way home from work i took her to the local, whilst waiting to get on to the pump to give her that long drink of petrol, a stupid man in a big truck in front of us decided to reverse, yes you worked it out, !!!!! , CRASH, SMASH, CRUNCH :( my little golden Micra was that small that he said he DIDNT see me and my little car:( and drove up onto my bonnet :mad: now my loverly little golden SR is battered and bruised and has a cat c against her name. im determined to get her back to her original good looking self, but to find a bumper with driving lights is a mission and a half.
im asking all you good, proud loving SR owners if any of you have one thats not cracked and who would be willing to let me have, to get my little golden sr back to her glorious self, please help...
helen

Problem is, SR bumpers are hard to come across at the best of times, let alone free. If you need a quick fix, you can get a normal Micra bumper with no driving lights for about £25, but if you want an SR/Super S style one you're looking at £60+ :(

the price is not the problem. its finding one and getting it here, but i have been told that my bumper can be repaired i just need the little driving lights now

Back