stripping K11 1.3 Super S

Alloys

Hi sorry about delay,

I dont want the alloys thank you though, they arent the ones i thought they were going to be :down: sorry....micrafish they are all yours :)

hey dude, can't buy the micra stuff, sorry! a situation has come up where i gotta drive the 100nx and my mum's taking the micra.. and i dont think she'd appreciate me playing around with the car she's gonna' drive!

So Spoiler and Black Boot Handle is back up!

:D thanks, sorry for sounding impatient, just it's getting to the point where there's only little bits I'm waiting for :)

if they dont have the spoiler i will defo have it so if they changer the mines please let me b the first to know

thank you

hello mate, ive got one headlamp out, the other is difficult without breaking it but i will get it,the side repeaters will be a piece of piddle to get out,also the spoiler is back up for sale,do you want it??

yes m8 how much for spoiler delivered ?

sorry i dont need the side repeaters any more as mine are now working

no matter what i will have the spoiler read the post further back 30 delivered
as i am short on cash could you please send me the spoiler first then when i have the cash for the lights i will pay for them and you can then send them

i wil defo have the spoiler and will pay 2morrow

forget what i said Can you please give me the total price for the Spoiler and the headlights Delivered and then i will pay ASAP.

yes m8 how much for spoiler delivered ?

sorry i dont need the side repeaters any more as mine are now working

no matter what i will have the spoiler read the post further back 30 delivered
as i am short on cash could you please send me the spoiler first then when i have the cash for the lights i will pay for them and you can then send them

i wil defo have the spoiler and will pay 2morrow

forget what i said Can you please give me the total price for the Spoiler and the headlights Delivered and then i will pay ASAP.

£55 inc postage paypal - [email protected]

yh i know some 1 who got a 1.3 ill has if he needs any parts !

its a turbo project

whats difference with super s suspension and normal suspention ?

I'm in no real rush for the interior, I take it it'll be one of the last things available? Let me know when suits you.

Rob

Hiya did you manage to get fusebox sent out on Tuesday? Just as would like to fit at weekend and have legal working headlights again! :)

do u still have the dials which hav rev counter? need 2 know b4 sending payment also wots last price posted?

Oh so wrong !!!!!

can you please stop littering this BUY AND SELL post with idle chit chat please, if you want to buy something let me know,if not,dont post!!!

regards

mike

do u still have the dials which hav rev counter? need 2 know b4 sending payment also wots last price posted?

yes mate £35 posted

I'm in no real rush for the interior, I take it it'll be one of the last things available? Let me know when suits you.

Rob

you can come pick it up this weekend if you want mate,sunday would be best, is there anything else you need??

micra mike

if u get your payment, im after the dials how will u know where 2 send it 2? is there other way besides paypal? cos im havin probs with it at moment not getting link 2 confirm e-mail add.

ive sorted it ive sent u payment also a pm okay mate thnx.
when u gona post it?

has it got them front mud flap type things ?

bumper is 45 inc postage with driving lights, the rest of yours is getting sent tomoorow or wednesday, trying to get anough bubble wrap together, the mudflaps are yours for 15 posted, 55 together if you want!!

yours are finally getting sent tomorrow robert,sorry for arsin around:doh:

ok think i will leave it as i havent got the cash

sorry

oh and is it first class or second

and is it recorded as i need to know if to stay in

is that front and back mudflaps ?

:down: micramike
have u posted my instrument cluster i p m u but no reply 4rm u?

have u posted it? when will i receive it?

ok think i will leave it as i havent got the cash

sorry

oh and is it first class or second

and is it recorded as i need to know if to stay in

is that front and back mudflaps ?

jsut the fronts dude,the back ones remain on the bumper which is sold to glen as far as i know but he aint been in touch,seems to be the trend on here!!!

Back