stripping K11 1.3 Super S

hi mike you need to refund me through paypal you need to go to the original transaction and refund the payment or send me the £70 to my paypal, all youve done at the minute is cancel my request for the money! :(
hope you will sort this out mate! (Y)

manage to get down to the yard and check the bushes for me pal?

they are nackered mate,sorry

ahmed7860

i dont think i would risk sending a wing mate, the delivery companies are quite brutal when it comes to things like that, you wouldnt believe the amount of abuse a parcel gets!!!! they just dont care!!!!!

parmz_11

id say £25 for both electric window motors delivered,hows that sound????

mike wot if you wrapped the wing up good?

you should never put a fragile sticker on a parcel mate, it turns into a competition to see who can break it first if you do that!!!!

i can 100% guarantee it would be damaged if i sent it, regardless of how well it is wrapped,bodyparts are the hardest thing to send,successfully!!!

you should never put a fragile sticker on a parcel mate, it turns into a competition to see who can break it first if you do that!!!!

i can 100% guarantee it would be damaged if i sent it, regardless of how well it is wrapped,bodyparts are the hardest thing to send,successfully!!!

ok mate no point risking it then

the following is a transcript of emails regarding a purchase and failiure to send item or refund money by micramike86 (please bare in mind that i harboured no ill will to him prior to this deal and have been nothing but polite and fair in all correspondence with him and also think of his dealings with suze and his resultant bad attitude!

This is the transcript of emails between us still want to send him your money!

That is not what happens at all !
I have not disputed my refund you HAVE NOT REFUNDED ME AT ALL! and as such i couldn't dispute it!
as I have said previously I wanted this settled amicabley but you seem intent on being confrontational about it I will stop being so nice!
It is not my concern if you are a busy person, I am a busy person that is no excuse for not doing something that literally takes second to do and if you consider taking someones money, then making them wait for 3 weeks for an item then telling them its lost and you will refund them then making them wait a further 10 days and still have not sent them a refund "PETTY MISTAKES" then you are a very poor business man indeed.
and as you have never sent the refund, the money has never left your account so theres no reason you cant refund it now! is there?
so any delay is just you being malicious.

I will give you until 23.59 on 14/04/2008 to return the money or I WILL escalate this to a paypal investigation and trust me they and the police take FRAUD very seriously indeed!

As for being to busy to return my money you still seem to be able to find time to post on the forum and take more peoples money!

regards
martyn
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: payment

martin,

i must stress i am an extremely busy person, being the director of my own business and the manager of my fathers i havent alot of time to sort out petty mistakes, now that you have disputed your refund through paypal you will have to wait untill paypal have investigated it, and seeing as i was just about to send you your money back this morning it looks like your in for an even longer wait as your monies are now on hold until the dispute is settled, and im not sure how long this takes, so if you settle the dispute then once the money is back in my account i will send it.

regards

mike

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 1:31

hi mike all youve done is cancel my request of refund you need to refund me through your paypal! or pay me £70 through paypal choice is yours
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 10:55 AM

ive cancelled the transaction mate so i havent recieved your money, thanks again for bearing with me and sorry for any inconvenience caused

regards

mike

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:07

ok cheers mate
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 12:15 PM
Subject: payment

hello mate

sorry about dhl losing your axle

im at work until 9pm,im off tomorrow so i will transfer you the cash then

hope this is ok

regards

mike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry but I did try and warn people, and everybody said that "everything was fine when they dealt with him" etc and they had no problems...... I'm just glad I only lost a tenner!!

Good luck Martyn!

sorry but I did try and warn people, and everybody said that "everything was fine when they dealt with him" etc and they had no problems...... I'm just glad I only lost a tenner!!

Good luck Martyn!

martin didnt lose anything

Hey

payment sent... Can you tell me if you have recieved it?

When do you think they will be posted?

Thanks

bumper being sent today mate

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing Buy WoW Gold games (CRPGs) in Runescape Gold and Runescape Gold which a large number of FFXI Gil players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and WoW Power leveling players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and Maple Story Powerleveling or Lotro Powerleveling (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's runescape power leveling persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist or and evolve Lotro Gold while the player is away from the game.someone said that is a great idear,but i think it's a nice choose! why? Lotro powerleveling because that Buy Runescape Gold and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and some Maple Story Items for games player not to be our best games,lol~ we should try Maple Story Mesos and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksWorld of Warcraft powerlevelingRunescape

go away no one wants you

is there any need to post on every thread

Back