stripping K11 1.3 Super S

Is the left wing ok? Do you still have it?

How much would you want for the bumper, lights and left wing? I had a little accident...

jinata

Hey dude, just out of curiosity how much for the back box?

its nothing special i wouldnt of thought mate,although i havent had a look at it yet, if its half decent ile let you know and send it down with the spoiler just add £20, half that will be postage id have thought, ile only sell you it if its decent though!

Primal_Concrete_Micra

and how much for just the cams posted? will let ya know end of the week once i sorted my finances!

£35 posted dude

redrocket

hey, id like to see the alloys please...and how much i will come to you probably and pick them up...its a day out thanks

i havent got the car in my possession yet,should do by the end of the week, depending on weather!!! the alloys looked pretty good nick when i went to see the car but ile get a few pics up, £100 top whack,will knock a bot off if theres damage or dodgy tyres

wolfhound

Is the left wing ok? Do you still have it?

How much would you want for the bumper, lights and left wing? I had a little accident...

left wing is there and damage free, by lights i assume you mean front driving lights built into the bumper??? you can have the lot for £70, plus postage but i wouldnt like to post a wing to be honest

Cool beans, I just wanted the standard back box as I've got a cherry bomb exhaust on my Micra right now, and to be honest the noise is nice and all but it gets annoying! Lol.

Anyways, If it's in good condition I'll have it. :wasntme:

Ooh Ohh Ooh!

Seeing as the Bumpers aren't gone yet. (At least I don't think so?)

How much for the Back and Front Bumpers? (The front without the Fogs as my Trim Level of the Micra is LX, and not the Super S. I may not have the appropiate wiring for the Fog Lamps.)

Cool beans, I just wanted the standard back box as I've got a cherry bomb exhaust on my Micra right now, and to be honest the noise is nice and all but it gets annoying! Lol.

Anyways, If it's in good condition I'll have it. :wasntme:

Ooh Ohh Ooh!

Seeing as the Bumpers aren't gone yet. (At least I don't think so?)

How much for the Back and Front Bumpers? (The front without the Fogs as my Trim Level of the Micra is LX, and not the Super S. I may not have the appropiate wiring for the Fog Lamps.)

rear bumper is sold and im waiting on word back from a lad who enquired about the front one earlier.sorry dude

can evryone check the first post before asking questions about availability on parts, ile keep the first post updated with whats been sold,as its sold.

I'm after some washer jets, and as many screws/clips for the arch lining that you have, in particular the big ones for the top in the middle..

How much posted? :)

I'm after some washer jets, and as many screws/clips for the arch lining that you have, in particular the big ones for the top in the middle..

How much posted? :)

does £2000 sound ok lol nah ile throw some in an envelope and fire them down to you mate, just remember and return the favor int he future lol

pm me ur address and ile store it somware

I'm interested in the alloys too, Mike.
If redrocket's sale falls through, please consider me next! :D

Just seen where you live! 0_0 Would we maybe be able to meet half way?

Has boabsy taken the interior?

Need a rear parcel shelf please, how much posted? Also do you have the fusebox holder / fuse box which is in the engine ie with the fuses for headlights etc? Need that too....

thanx,

will the rocker cover fit a 1l micra shape 1998?

if so, i would like the rocker cover aswel.......if it hasn't already gone :grinning:

thanx liz

JINATA

I know what I need! I need that black handle boot thing, just above the licence plate. The holes for the bolts have somehow snapped.

add £10 to the price of the spoiler and ile get this down to you aswell

B47TO

yes i still have the side repeaters add £5 when paying for your headlamps

zephyr

u got the wiring loom for elec windows how much posted?

hows £20 posted sound??

SUZE

Has boabsy taken the interior?

Need a rear parcel shelf please, how much posted? Also do you have the fusebox holder / fuse box which is in the engine ie with the fuses for headlights etc? Need that too....

boabsy has dibs on the interior. the parcel shelf still remains, this plus the fuse box £25 posted

REDROCKET

rocker will fit as far as im aware, the heads are the same (ish) diferen cams, i think the valves are the same, anyway, add £15 to the price of the alloys if your havng them, it would be cheaper posting the alloys, £30 postage for alloys.

The only bit I really need for the parcel shelf is the two rubber bits which hold the parcel shelf onto the boot so to speak - is it possible to get these and the fuse box??

I will pass on the rocker cover on second thoughts, might aswel go a scrappy by me and get them saves on extra postage! some other lucky person can have it :)

I will pass on the rocker cover on second thoughts, might aswel go a scrappy by me and get them saves on extra postage! some other lucky person can have it :)

PICTURES OF ALLOYS

Picture466.jpg

Picture465.jpg

Picture464.jpg

Picture463.jpg

let me know if you want them

Hey dude, just out of curiosity how much for the back box?

hey dude, the back box is nackered

mike

Cool beans, so I owe you £40. Are those wheels sold? How much you selling them? They iz dirty Manzzzzzz

And a Micra with rear brakes? That's odd...

Cool beans, so I owe you £40. Are those wheels sold? How much you selling them? They iz dirty Manzzzzzz

And a Micra with rear brakes? That's odd...

£40 is cool, the wheels have a certain amount of interest, i wont expect these to be on the car for long, slight kerbing but nothing serious at all,as you can see in the pics, and the tyres are almost new, £100,postage is £30

The only bit I really need for the parcel shelf is the two rubber bits which hold the parcel shelf onto the boot so to speak - is it possible to get these and the fuse box??

Can you let me know please? Still interested but need asap....

u still got the motors how much would u do it inc the window motors? lol but just loom not 15 posted? lol

waiting on a lad getting back to me about these mate,the loom still remains however.

how much 4 the dials m8? wts mileage showing? how much alltogether via postage? how do u pay by paypal?

£35 inc p+p, 127k. if you have a paypal account you go to the send money feature and send money to my email address which is [email protected]

Can you let me know please? Still interested but need asap....

you can have the fuse box, you cant have the rubber straps for the parcel shelf though,id lyk to sell these with the parcel shelf.

Yep deal, as long as it's the engine one and in good nick please! PM me your details, can paypal you the money if that's ok by you or else can send a cheque. Cheers.

ah sorry didn't realise that, will send you the money over today and drop you an email with my details. When do you think you'll be able to post please? Just need asap as a bit fed up having to wiggle fuses around to make the headlights work each time I drive..... ;) [yes fuses are fine it's where an old one melted, garage put in wrong one at MOT, and the box is now rubbish].

ah sorry didn't realise that, will send you the money over today and drop you an email with my details. When do you think you'll be able to post please? Just need asap as a bit fed up having to wiggle fuses around to make the headlights work each time I drive..... ;) [yes fuses are fine it's where an old one melted, garage put in wrong one at MOT, and the box is now rubbish].

next week mate is the earliest, probably get sent tuesday

NOTICE TO ALL, IM GOING AWAY THIS WEEKEND SO LEAVE MESSAGES AND ILE ANSWER THEM WHEN I GET BACK,SUNDAY NIGHT,CHEERS

axle is worth around £70 ince calipers, discs, brake lines and the rest of the abs sytem etc....well swiper payed £70 for his off kristian with the above bits ^

axle is worth around £70 ince calipers, discs, brake lines and the rest of the abs sytem etc....well swiper payed £70 for his off kristian with the above bits ^

cheers dude, could do with a bit of backup lol, ile take £50 for it as the dicscs n pads are guffed,plus postage

hey, id like to see the alloys please...and how much i will come to you probably and pick them up...its a day out :laugh: thanks

do you want the alloys or not, need to know as someone else is interested if you are not

Back