stripping K11 1.3 Super S

cheers dude, could do with a bit of backup lol, ile take £50 for it as the dicscs n pads are guffed,plus postage

£70 posted then? if yes i will definately have it i will pay on wednesday, when i get paid!
if you got them then chuck in the handbrake cables and the abs sensors :devil:
cheers martyn

£70 posted then? if yes i will definately have it i will pay on wednesday, when i get paid!
if you got them then chuck in the handbrake cables and the abs sensors :devil:
cheers martyn

£70 posted is fine, no handbrake cables,there knackered and i dont think ule have a choice with having the abs sensors for free,there siezed in to the hubs!!

still no spoiler :(

theres been a mix up dude, my dad sent your spoiler to jersey

ile explain, my dad strips audis/vw's and sells parts, i placed your spoiler in his pile by mistake and he assumed it was a spoiler off a golf gti and therefore sent it to jersey, now its on its way back to us and once its here ile personally send it to you,sorry mate

no, just the spindles and boxes, my motor is fine as are the rods, its just the spindles that are worn in their mounts.

15 inc postage

Hi Mike - been working on the car today, just gone to fit the fusebox and the fusebox isn't in good condition like you said, it's useless for me I'm afraid as it's corroded in the same place which I did check with you before paying for it - can you please let me know your details to send it back to you, and refund the paypal money I paid you to the hotmail email address you have for me. Thanks.

Hi Mike - been working on the car today, just gone to fit the fusebox and the fusebox isn't in good condition like you said, it's useless for me I'm afraid as it's corroded in the same place which I did check with you before paying for it - can you please let me know your details to send it back to you, and refund the paypal money I paid you to the hotmail email address you have for me. Thanks.

hi suze, i didnt actually say whether it was in good condition or not, that was an assumption made by yourself, i just cut the fuse box out as i work on a sold as seen basis,the electrics were fine on the car as i checked them,it will be slightly corroded as it is 15 years old, but mind you i did send you the parcel shelf straps which renders my parcel shelf useless and recieved no thanks for this, im afraid i cant refund your payment,thanks,mike

Mike I posted and asked if it was in good nick - you said yes and gave paypal details. I explained why I needed the part and it's useless for the job as it is corroded.

There were no parcel shelf straps in the package which you sent me.

Sorry but to anybody else reading this - I'd be wary before buying if Mike sends a dodgy part and won't except the return of the part and refund!!

Extremely poor......sorry but I thought this was a site for enthusiasts where everybody helped each other out, not sold dodgy parts then refused a refund :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
Yep deal, as long as it's the engine one and in good nick please! PM me your details, can paypal you the money if that's ok by you or else can send a cheque. Cheers.

your not a member so i cant "pm" you my details, paypal is good, [email protected], cheers

Here you go - clearly says AS LONG AS IN GOOD NICK which it isn't, and you then gave your paypal details so there's no reason for me to believe it wasn't ok.

Me returning the part to you and you giving a refund is more than fair enough when you've sold me a part which is no good......

and like I said, if the parcel shelf straps had been included I would have thanked you, but they weren't.....

I also got my other half to have a look at the fusebox [he preps and runs all of his own cars and has a lot more mechanical knowledge than I do] and he also agrees it's useless and is missing connectors.

Would recommend not buying from Mike if this is the way he does things........

Mike I posted and asked if it was in good nick - you said yes and gave paypal details. I explained why I needed the part and it's useless for the job as it is corroded.

There were no parcel shelf straps in the package which you sent me.

Sorry but to anybody else reading this - I'd be wary before buying if Mike sends a dodgy part and won't except the return of the part and refund!!

Extremely poor......sorry but I thought this was a site for enthusiasts where everybody helped each other out, not sold dodgy parts then refused a refund :(

Here you go - clearly says AS LONG AS IN GOOD NICK which it isn't, and you then gave your paypal details so there's no reason for me to believe it wasn't ok.

Me returning the part to you and you giving a refund is more than fair enough when you've sold me a part which is no good......

and like I said, if the parcel shelf straps had been included I would have thanked you, but they weren't.....

I also got my other half to have a look at the fusebox [he preps and runs all of his own cars and has a lot more mechanical knowledge than I do] and he also agrees it's useless and is missing connectors.

Would recommend not buying from Mike if this is the way he does things........

all my other customers are happy,the straps were in the package, you must not know what they look like,i made a point of placing them in the box,and like i said the headlamps etc were working fine vie a vie the fuse box was carrying out its correct function without fault and rather efficiently,im sorry that you seem rather disgruntled suze,everyone i have dealt with on here is spot on which you might not know as you have only been registered little more than a month,however im straying off subject, your issue seems to be that you expect brand new equipment, me offering my payapl address was not a contract to say the unit was without fault,which its not at fault,in fact why dont you swap some fuse holders from your old unused fuse box with the one i supplied you,or did you not think of that???suppose not!

shoot me down!

I'll check the packaging again when I get home but when I got everything out of the box I never found anything - and of course I know what they look like.... :suspect:

I might have been registered here for a month but FYI I was using the forum back last summer, and never had any problems with anywhere else I've used either.....

Funnily enough when you ask if something's in good nick, you expect it to be, you don't expect the fuseholder which you needed [as stated, for headlights] to be all melted and corroded inside do you??!! I clearly wasn't expecting anything new when it states it's a Micra being stripped, I might be female but that doesn't make me stupid. I only need one fuseholder which you were told of on here and by email - which strangely enough is why the product I've paid you for is no good where it's in cack condition.

At the end of the day, I cba with the ins and outs - but I do expect a refund of the product on condition of the product being returned as it isn't any use - that's fair.

FYI I've now bypassed the bit that doesn't work as I need working headlights!!

with risk of sounding somewhat condescending, im glad you got your headlamps working. i may add that i dont exercise a returns policy where the product may have been tampered with, im sorry to all you genuine buyers but there are alot of chancers out there and susan you got an un melted fuse box at the end of it and a parcel shef that goes up and down when you open your tailgate, your welcome

mate I haven't tampered with the fusebox!! The fusebox is all melted and ####ty inside and I'm more than happy to provide pictures to prove this.....

and as already said, there were no parcel shelf bits that I found....

TO ANYBODY CONSIDERING BUYING FROM MIKE - I wouldn't recommend it. I've used ebay for many years with no problems, I trusted that buying through the Micra forum ie a group of enthusiasts would be a good and safe bet - clearly it isn't.

If anybody else wants to see the product which he has sent, you are more than welcome......

Paypal ok ?

hey dude tried to remove the spindles today but had no luck,the securing posts which you screw the nut onto snapped as it was that corroded, i swear this car has been sitting in a salty pond somehere,its the worst ive seen for coorosion!!!

b47to

your spoiler should be with you tomorrow mate

front bumper with spotlights remain,rear bumper,front wings,tailgate, sunroof,

these will be getting put on ebay tomorrow

I have to say, I've found Mike very helpful..

He didn't charge me anything for the washer jets, and after breaking the clips for the wing liners, he went out and bought some to send me instead..

Top bloke IMO.

Out of interest, would you split the driving lights from the bumper? I wouldn't mind a spare set..

I have to say, I've found Mike very helpful..

He didn't charge me anything for the washer jets, and after breaking the clips for the wing liners, he went out and bought some to send me instead..

Top bloke IMO.

Out of interest, would you split the driving lights from the bumper? I wouldn't mind a spare set..

yeah mate make me an offer

hi you mentioned that this car has really bad corrosion i would just like to check that the rear axle isnt badly corroded and that the calipers arent seized and wheel bearings are ok? :suspect:
disc and pad condition doesnt matter as ill put new ones on just want to check the rest of its ok and nothing snapped off etc! :laugh: before i stump up the cash tomoz
cheers martyn :grinning:

u still got rear bumper did you say ? how much ?

i would also like to say mike is a top bloke my lights were packed very well and also very quick delivery even kind enough to have left me the bulbs and the grill clips with the lights. (just what i needed cheers pal )
also at a very good price
hope to do more business soon mike THANK YOU

hi you mentioned that this car has really bad corrosion i would just like to check that the rear axle isnt badly corroded and that the calipers arent seized and wheel bearings are ok? :suspect:
disc and pad condition doesnt matter as ill put new ones on just want to check the rest of its ok and nothing snapped off etc! :laugh: before i stump up the cash tomoz
cheers martyn :grinning:

the axle just has surface rust as far as i can see,to be honest mate 70 inc postage is pretty good, i would expected you to have overhauled the axle anyways regardless of condition,theres no chance i would put a 2nd hand axle staight onto my car without doing so, calipes are not siezed as it was towed back to mine and i drove it

I dont suppose you still have the passenger side wiring loom for elecric windows do you its about 2 ft long and goes from main harness into door.

the axle just has surface rust as far as i can see,to be honest mate 70 inc postage is pretty good, i would expected you to have overhauled the axle anyways regardless of condition,theres no chance i would put a 2nd hand axle staight onto my car without doing so, calipes are not siezed as it was towed back to mine and i drove it

yeah mate the price is fine and i will be refurbing the axle and fitting all new rear suspension at the same time just making sure im starting with a solid base you know. :)

I dont suppose you still have the passenger side wiring loom for elecric windows do you its about 2 ft long and goes from main harness into door.

yes mate still got it, 10 inc postage??

yeah mate the price is fine and i will be refurbing the axle and fitting all new rear suspension at the same time just making sure im starting with a solid base you know.

kewl,taking it out today, just gunna cut it out if your replacing all the suspension etc, turns a crap job into an easy one

u still got rear bumper did you say ? how much ?

30 plus postage so ile do you a deal, rear bumper with attached mud flaps and front mud flaps posted for £55??? hws that sound?

hi m8 i dont need the front mud flaps anymore as i have now got some side skirts

would you take 30 for bumper posted ?

hi m8 i dont need the front mud flaps anymore as i have now got some side skirts

would you take 30 for bumper posted ?

mate im sorry but it costs 20 quid to send!!!! ule need to bear that in mind,wud be better if u lived nearby but ur 250 miles away!

micramike86 do you have the hazard warning switch and if you do has it got 8 terminals on rear of it, the one i have isnt the correct fitting so cant progress any further with project.

Back