stripping K11 1.3 Super S

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
as per title really folks, can post most parts through DHL, give me time though as im stupidly busy at the moment, car will be stripped next week so let me know what your interested in and ile make a list, the car is based in lockerbie, 20 miles north of carlisle and 70 miles south of glasgow, and its red, AJ4 i believe(maybe wrong on that)

everything that a standard super s has is on this car, interior is pretty good aswell, this car has NO AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS

THIS CAR HAS NO NATS

PARTS REMAINING

INJECTORS,ECU.THROTTLE BODY
REAR AXLE/DISCS BRAKE AXLE
SUPER S SUSPENSION
FRONT BUMPER WITH LIGHTS
REAR PARCEL SHELF
CARPET
VARIOUS BODY PANELS IN AJ4 RED
VARIOUS ENGINE BAY PARTS
ELECTRIC WINDOW MOTORS

PLUS MORE, JUST ASK PM PREFERRED

PARTS SOLD

REAR BUMPER - GLEN
FRONT HUBS - ROBBLUEK10
CENTRAL LOCKING SOLENOIDS, INTERIOR DOOR HANDLES/SWITCHES - NAPSTER
COOLANT RESERVOIR - EUROSPIKE
INTERIOR - BOABSY
HEADLAMPS & SPOILER - B47TO
SPEEDO CLUSTER SURROUND - ALFONZE
CAMS - PRIMAL_CONCRETE_MICRA
FUSE BOX - SUZE
DIALS - AHMED
ALLOYS

as per title really folks, can post most parts through DHL, give me time though as im stupidly busy at the moment, car will be stripped next week so let me know what your interested in and ile make a list, the car is based in lockerbie, 20 miles north of carlisle and 70 miles south of glasgow, and its red, AJ4 i believe(maybe wrong on that)

everything that a standard super s has is on this car, interior is pretty good aswell, this car has NO AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS

will put pics up when the weather clears

What year is the car,thanks.

OP
OP
jdmk11mike

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
right folks just to let you know im snowed under at the minute, everyone who wants stuff leav a message on this thread and ile get back in touch,either tomorrow or sunday night,cheers

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
how much for just the.....electric window switch / door card handle (both sides) and both central locking motors please???

does it have "Nats"?

thanks

mike

I love Ed!!!!
did the car have nissan central locking? If so i will take the drivers side solinoid, also would like some screws boot lid one's, dash screws and some trim clips

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
mike: sorry to point this out! but 3posts above yours, i already asked for the solinoid!!!!
sorry! umm.....

mike

I love Ed!!!!
i can delete it, your post and this one and no one will ever know. Bwahahahahahahaha

Not overly concerned as im off to a scrappy soon for some spare steelies and a whole front wiper motor assembly

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
HAHAHAHAHAHA PMSL!!!!!
mike............we are all friends here :p lol!!!

if you cant get any at the scrappy, send me a PM please leting me know that your still after one and ill sort you out mate!!!!

mike

I love Ed!!!!
my car decided last week not to unlock 3 times and not lock twice, currently in piece in the garage till i replace the solinoid.

Anyway i hate the lot of ya, that why i can moderate with the same distain for all, :p

Mine does that all the time Mike, I replaced the solenoids with aftermarket ones and it still does it, after a bit of investigation I've come to the decision it's the locking switch in the drivers door armrest being faulty.

Anyway i hate the lot of ya

Apart from Ed of course.

OP
OP
jdmk11mike

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
GLEN
can i have the passengers side window switch with the arm rest

id rather sell both the window switches/handles, you can have these and the rear bumper for £40, you will be near dundee i assume, i can deliver on either the weekend of 8th march or 15th, pm me.

ROBBLUEK10

hi micramike86 how much for both front wheel hubs and calipers with the brake lines all posted to cm9 5jf maldon essex

hi rob, these will be the last item to come off the car as i still require it to be moved around, how do you feel about £70 inc postage??pm me

NAPSTER
how much for just the.....electric window switch / door card handle (both sides) and both central locking motors please??

helo mate, glen asked for the window switches 1st im afraid,sorry dude, by central locking motors i assume you mean the solenoids?? £10 , i dont have the car yet at my yard so dont know if it has nats, its 93 though so i dont think it will!!!

JINATA
The spoiler woulld be cool beans, how much dude?

£30 POSTED mate.pm me

EUROSPIKE
Hi If I could have the coolant reservoir sent to MK18 let me know how muck thanks

£10 INC POSTAGE

thats everyone covered for now, anyone with the pm facility pm me please, for those who dont [email protected] payments via paypal to the same address thankyou

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Glen! you had first dibs! so therefore they are yours!!
thank you anyway!! if you want the buttons / switch then maybe "micramike" could remove the electric window switches for you?? and send me the rest?

£10 for solenoids both is fine with me. couple of quid postage costs? aslong as they are in working condition?

thanks

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Glen......please have them! you asked first! i thought you meant it was JUST the buttons you required!!!

thanks

OP
OP
jdmk11mike

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
freakin hell lads im confused now, id rather sell them both together so im not left with a handle i cant get rid of, if you want them both napster and glen is happy to let you have it then ile sell them to yourself, £10 so say £25 all in with the solenoids thats inc postage.

£30 for the rear bumper glen, plus postage or like i said i can deliver in a few weeks as im up that way anyway

the car wont be getting stripped until week beginning monday 3rd march

should be getting the car next week so ile see whats all working and what isnt,ive been told everthing works. im just getting a list together before it gets here that way i know what i can get on with as soon as it gets here!!!

OP
OP
jdmk11mike

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
Hey dude, I'll have the spoiler. Is there any cracks or marks and stuff? Thanks.

looks ok but iv only had a quick look around the car, i wont be getting the car in my possession until next week and wont be getting stripped until the following week, so dont send payment yet, ile let you know when i get it.cheers

b47to

Ex. Club Member
how much for the passenger side font light lense ?

can u give me price for the whole light unit and the lens on its own please

OP
OP
jdmk11mike

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
how much for the passenger side font light lense ?

can u give me price for the whole light unit and the lens on its own please

i take it you mean headlamp lens??? you can have the whole lamp for £15 posted, i dont want to be just selling the lens cos id be left with a useless headlamp!!

b47to

Ex. Club Member
if they dont have the spoiler i will defo have it so if they changer the mines please let me b the first to know

thank you

OP
OP
jdmk11mike

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
B47TO

paypal is best for me, and ile let you know if the spoiler doesnt go but jinata seems pretty keen on it so i think ur out of luck this time mate.

AHMED7860
hey dude u got clock dials 4 it? with rev counter? would it go onto a 1996 k11 1.o

yes ive got these,as far as i know these dials take a mechanical speedo drive fit, i could be wrong, if your speedo drive is mechanical then its a straight swap,if not then you will have to swap the speedo drives and im not 100% sure how to get the rev counter to work on a none rev counter model???

EUROSPIKE
Hi is the heater fan & resistor card still ok if so how much Thanks

not sure mate will have to check it when i have the car, ile have the car next week.

GLEN

cash on delivery is fine with me mate

OP
OP
jdmk11mike

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
Hi mate, how much would you want for the interior?

well im not 100% on the condition mate but it looks pretty tidy like, both door handles are provisionally sold so it will be without them, so what you looking at, front seats,back seats and door cards??? and the parcel shelf with built in speakers £60??

boabsy

Buy & Sell Member
If the doorcards had electric window switches (not sure where they are on the Micra) then just the seats, if not I'll take the doorcards as well (mine has manual windows)

OP
OP
jdmk11mike

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
If the doorcards had electric window switches (not sure where they are on the Micra) then just the seats, if not I'll take the doorcards as well (mine has manual windows)

the switches are built into the door handles. so you want the front and back seats and possibly door cards??