stripping K11 1.3 Super S

mike are you sure u have sent the spoiler still no sign of it ??????

thats a bit cheeky dont you think???o_O

ile chase it up,i agree it should of been with you by now,have you checked everywhere, a shed that they could of put it in,its in a big black box, its wrapped in balck cling film, you cant miss it its huge!!

sorry didnt mean it cheekly but it still hasent arrived

it should of been there by now mate, i sent it last monday, my dads going to chase it up today as its through his account,cant believe this like!!! chances are its sitting in a depot somwhere with it being easter,hope so!

hi mate have you posted my axle yet?, if you have which address did you send it to ?
postcode le67 3bs or le67 3hf ?
cheers martyn

send it to this address please A.S.A.P. (Y)
cheers martyn

GOODS IN
F.A.O martyn robinson
kocher & Beck ltd
Brunel way
stephensons industrial estate
coalville
le67 3bs

mike ???????? still not got it :(

spoke to dhl today mate, they tried to deliver on the 20th and then again later the same day, the note on the delivery reciept says that you refused to accept, now a note was left with you and your spoiler is at the dhl depot in sheffield, you need to have a look for the note and contact them before they send it back to me, if i get it back then im gunna have to charge you for postage again dude,sorry.

atleast we both know where it is now

send it to this address please A.S.A.P. (Y)
cheers martyn

GOODS IN
F.A.O martyn robinson
kocher & Beck ltd
Brunel way
stephensons industrial estate
coalville
le67 3bs

dhl to pick the item up from me on monday mate

nope ive had no not what so ever m8 ill have to have a look at that then

ive got no note m8 can u please get me an order number

dats weird as ive left a note on the door if not in please can you deliver next door can u please get me an order number asap thanks

have u posted it to 96 hartley brook road ? either its wrong address or dhl are lieing lol

cheers

nope ive had no not what so ever m8 ill have to have a look at that then

ive got no note m8 can u please get me an order number

dats weird as ive left a note on the door if not in please can you deliver next door can u please get me an order number asap thanks

have u posted it to 96 hartley brook road ? either its wrong address or dhl are lieing lol

cheers

im just going by whats on there computer mate,ile get you the tracking number,i sent it the same address as the last stuff, same address label i used for your headlamps etc, ile b in touch on this later as im out for the day, ile get you the number and then you must phone the dhl depot first thing monday morning

ive just traveld to dhl today and the wont give me item with out tracking number :(lazey) they said they will not send item back unless advised to.
close todya at 12 !
so it will have to be monday please get back to me asap thank you

if u dont mind giving me a text with the tracking number pal my number is 07933459144

still got rear bumper ? any pics possible ? cheers

hey

I havent read all the post so sorry if it has gone.

when you say the front bumper comes with lights do u mean fogs? and im guessing it will fit my p reg 1.3GX?

Thanks

mike i please need the number for 2morrow asap please can you please text it me as i dont know if i will b on line as im working and dont get it till 5:30 and thats what time dhl finish so im hoping to go dureing the day !! its dhl that has cocked up as they have no way tried to deliver it or leave a note

any pic of bumper ?

have you posted my axle yet? :suspect:
:grinning:

:grinning: i want it here for this weekend so i can do my brake uprade over the weekend.:grinning:

have u got me the tracking number yet ?:( as i need it to bable to get the item!!!!! with out it im stuck so can you please get back to me asap with the number

also is the rear bumper 40 delivered ? and does it come with mud flaps attached

have you posted this yet as ive not recieved it and im getting a little annoyed that you arent responding to questions grr its been 15 days since i paid for it, if youve not posted it can you please pull your finger out and send it,and if you have sent it tell me when and how so i can track where it is! sorry to sound agro but you are tacking way to long to send it.
martyn

b47to

tracking number - (J) JD00 022 96 006 843 264

bumper £35 posted with mudflaps dude

sorry for the long wait lads, had some personal issues to deal with

martyn, axle was sent tuesday, ile get the tracking number asap

micramad - tthe front bumper is still available with front fogs and will fit (£50 posted)

beanie i wont send the doors,theyll get wrecked guaranteed!! one of the doors has a slight crease along the bottom,hardly noticeable

mike dhl have sent the spoiler back !!!! even thoe they said the wouldn't unless advised to.
im am going to complain as they told me they had left a card which i never received so hopefully i wont have to pay delivery again

also i will send you payment of £35 for the rear bumper now via paypal cheers

please get back to me so i know u have got payment ect

thank you

i need you to get in touch with dhl and complain as they have left no card or attempted to deliver the item and they are now sending it back to you.and either you or me will have to pay for postage again due to them messing up so i really need you to complain and put a claim in against it,as i dont think its fair at all for me or you to pay postage again due to them been at fault.

p.s i will defo have rear bumper please save it me thanks

mike dhl have sent the spoiler back !!!! even thoe they said the wouldn't unless advised to.
im am going to complain as they told me they had left a card which i never received so hopefully i wont have to pay delivery again

also i will send you payment of £35 for the rear bumper now via paypal cheers

please get back to me so i know u have got payment ect

thank you

i need you to get in touch with dhl and complain as they have left no card or attempted to deliver the item and they are now sending it back to you.and either you or me will have to pay for postage again due to them messing up so i really need you to complain and put a claim in against it,as i dont think its fair at all for me or you to pay postage again due to them been at fault.

p.s i will defo have rear bumper please save it me thanks

aggggggggggggggh this is out of order, there will be complaints mate,cant believe this, im going to have to refund alchemyst as they have lost his axle,how the hell do u lose an axle, its complete laziness from the staff!!!!!

im really sorry to you guys ,im not using dhl from now on,this is poor show

alchemyst ile send your money back,im well out of pocket for this now, ile get sum pics up as soon as i can, im working 9 til 9 this week,

the rear bumper has one scuff ,ile get pix tho

sorry again

thanks. how much if i collect and what colour code was it again? where abouts are you?

oh and any chance of a pic?

Thanks

35 collected from dg11 2jf

ile try n get pics

paint code is aj4

yh dhl are defo lazy i was ringing all day Friday and all day Saturday
to complain but no luck :(

i will defo defo have the rear bumper of you m8 i will w8 for spoiler to get sorted then i will defo have it of you !

hi,mike im going to try my best to get in touch with dhl again 2moz i was trying all day friday and Saturday and had no answer at al l.
i hopefully would like to see the spoiler soon :)
so i would really be gratefully if you could ring them as well and try resolve this problem we are having.

also can u save the rear bumper aside for me as i will defiantly have it no matter what ,i will pay you as soon as spoiler is received

thank you very much

have u still got some front wings if yes need a passenger side one? are they same for 5 door? how much? also want the super s front bumper please. wots condition like on it? how much for wing and bumper the total plz?

have you still got the alloys?

35 collected from dg11 2jf

ile try n get pics

paint code is aj4

Thanks, ill have it please; posted though if you would. Im not driving 1000 miles round trip.

Can you tell me if you indicator stalk has the 3-position fog switch? if it does il have that aswell please.

sorry, how much did u want for the stalk posted?

can you please contact me by sms about my spoiler as im getting worried im not going to receive it !!!!

my number is 07933459244

hi,can you please contact me via sms about my spoiler as im getting worried im not going to receive it

my number is 07933459144 thanks

the 2nd number is the right 1 forget the 1st 1 its wrong
its 144

Thanks, ill have it please; posted though if you would. Im not driving 1000 miles round trip.

Can you tell me if you indicator stalk has the 3-position fog switch? if it does il have that aswell please.

sorry, how much did u want for the stalk posted?

£50 to be payed by paypal - [email protected]

no indicator stalk it was nackered

i have the wings ahmed,rather good condition,front bumper is sold to above

aint got the exhaust bart, ile txt u asap

Back