My Super S rep 3dr 1.3

It comes a time when you need to move on, I’ve owned this car for 3 years and given it a new lease of life; it's gone from a common scrapper to one of the best examples of k11 micra around. Whilst repairing it and bringing it back to life I decided it needed some extra bits to lift it a little.

* full super s body kit and fogs
* wrap around spoiler
* 60mm lowering springs
* Ms design side skirts
* Fox 14" alloy wheels with plenty of meat on the tires (one is odd)
* electric window conversion
* door cards with cup holders
* red leather steering wheel
* jdm rear lights with 3rd brake light converted to a fog light
* pressed number plates
* Power flow cat back exhaust system, a heat shield rattles on idle.
* Super s seats (wear on drivers bolster) rear bench hasn't been installed but do have them
* Snooker ball gear knob, Short Shifter kit can rattle at higher speeds (standard one can be supplied)
* Rev counter clocks
* I have a full power steering conversation in the garage
* 1.3 litre engine conversion with the Mani cat hollowed out 70000 miles
* 1.0l gear box fitted with a new clutch
* Has remote boot release and filler cap
* 6 speakers with JVC head unit and my old subwoofer all wired up
* Heko wind deflectors

* New clutch 10k ago and cable
* Front discs and pads not long been done
* Rear brake shoes and wheel cylinders fitted last November
* Both CV Joints have been done recently
* New drive belts
* New battery last year

A lot of time and money has gone into this car but it has been fun. The Sills and cross member have been repaired and are solid.

I have full service history for the car from when it was new and have kept a lot of receipts for it from servicing parts. The engine pulls very well and the gearbox is good, handles very well on the 60mm springs and is planted on the road even on motorways and not uncomfortable.

It's capable of 55mpg, looks great, the exhaust isn't offensive, can be worked on with a few brain cells and a bag of spanners. I want it to go to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have.

There are a couple of age related marks mainly on the bonnet, I’m ocd about things like that and it really doesn’t bother me, can't notice from more than a few feet away. It does need a new nearside ball joint (but not urgent) and the front wheels could do with balancing, drivers door has dropped slightly (common on any 3dr car) and brace from cross member to slam panel has come away from the cross member but is secured. It is 19 years old and apart from the little niggles it’s a clean car and really would not take much to fix. It has not once ever let me down and is super reliable been an awesome daily for over 1000 miles a month for 3 years.

I am open this offers around £700
20150901_133631.jpg

20160320_152142.jpg

20160320_152155.jpg

20160618_054933.jpg

20160618_055039.jpg

20160618_055111.jpg

Attachments

• 20160618_054940.jpg
    20160618_054940.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 249