Free Super S......... **

solarice

Ex. Club Member
** When u buy this Cream Egg (located below)

Selling this on behalf of runaway-robot

Super S time!

N Reg 1995
Green
100392 Miles

Scratch on drivers side, rear panel (see pic)
Non Super S front bumper
Hole in Pas. Side wing (see pic) a replacement wing will come with the car
Clutch has just started to slip.

Interior Excellent (see pic)
4 newish tyres
Air Bag
Elec. Window
Sunroof
Nissan Immobiliser

Sensible offers please.... :) Something round £400 - currently have interest

Any questions just ask...

** You have to buy the cream egg for a sensible offer, to qualify for the car **

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 238
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 224
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 201
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 223
  • CE.jpg
    CE.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 152
That is a very wierd car, Super S, SR and GX pieces on it, mustve been using up all their leftover partsfrom pre-facelift!

Cream eggs are good :D

Since ive owned the car, ive never replaced the bumper, but after driving around ive seen other super s' without the front fogs. All being the same colour as mine. Maybe more than a coincidence? :suspect:

No rust on other wing.... one of the sills has been patched... other than that not really

South Shields, in the North East

because big brother is watch you.

Nah mate i sometimes drive down your street to get to my girlfriends house around the corner and seen your green one parked there many times and you already said you worked in the jet garage in an earilier post. :)

it will be 10 month now... only drove it 9, as i bought another super s

if you break it ill have the rear bumper maybe??? you will get more money if you break it!!!:grinning:

i didnt want 2 break it, and i know i would make more money...

I have someone else intrested in this atm, so hopefully wont be broken up

i whant her but she is way to much of me!!
i would pay that if there was no rust and have real bumpers (super s 1's) and that is what i would be paying for if i got it!

Am intrested but not at that price!
where do u live!!

That is the rear super s bumper, everything else on her, is super s parts. All u would have 2 do is track down a super s front bumper, and its back to normal. I was planning on doing this, then got side tracked and bought another car.

What price would u think was execeptable?

and i live in South Shields, Tyne & Wear... near the Jet Garage on Moor Lane

ummmm dont know i have no money for 2 or three weeks so i shuldent have posted will talk later if she is still for sale!!!

sorry the last post was a bit rude!!!!!

intrested in the creme egg:

has the creme egg got FSH? and whats the tax and MOT like on it?

no rust? dont like rusty creme eggs.. bit 'gritty'

also how many previous owners has the egg had and is the mileage quite low on it? ta.

rleese the cream egg is 400 pounds mate i will sell you 1 with know rust brand new no owner's mot and tax (just looked this up i can get road tax for it 70 pounds) for just 100 pounds. What you think this is a ones in a life time offer

that is a bargain will definatly think about it! i would also be intrested in doing a yolk transplant, for that extra... taste!

only joking m8, good luck with the sale of the car though :) ill stop posting random stuff in ur thread now lol

Back