South east meet? in 2009

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
do the club have a day so all the micras/owners can get together?
in the southeast.
The reason I ask is if you look in the for sale section at P5 NME abby has kindly offered to bring this rally car to a meet and even take people out in it!

I would also be happy to bring my rally car, so it would mean we would have to meet on private land rather than a public car park!

I do have access to venues like this but would mean members travelling to Norfolk!

Ideas please....

I think a list of people please;

Abby with P5 NME
Arnold
James
Me with my rally cars

What type of location, gravel or tarmac/ airfield?

oooh airfield would be great but unrelistic?

Abby with P5 NME
Arnold
James
Me with my rally cars (k6pfs)
Whipit & The Roadster

Why would an airfield be unrelistic? I have access to about four out of use airfields including one of only a few airbases in Europe (if not the only one) to allow the shuttle to land in an emergency due to its length!!

Abby with P5 NME
Arnold
James
Whipit & The Roadster
Toney

I will see what date is best for the venue then post it up ok?

race day at brands

oooh airfield would be great but unrelistic?

Abby with P5 NME
Arnold
James
Whipit & The Roadster

skint-racing we have a k11 that we are modifing with a 1400 nissan 16v twin cam engine, to race on open pit days at brands hatch 2009 in march i will post the date and we should get loads of micras down there! for fun day

skint-racing we have a k11 that we are modifing with a 1400 nissan 16v twin cam engine, to race on open pit days at brands hatch 2009 in march i will post the date and we should get loads of micras down there! for fun day

HI Skint-racing, thats a great idea, you should put a second post up to get that running, this one is going to be in Norfolk on an airfield in the new year.

ok, will get a date up in the next week or so just need to ok it with a couple of people first! will keep you posted.

UnHappy face, it would take me atleast 3 1/2 Hours to get to Norfolk, I dont fancy a 7 Hour road trip, but I sooo wanna go to some meets!

Right I think I have it sorted now, details are as below!

Sculthorpe Airfield, near Fakenham, Norfolk.
Saturday 4th April 2009

Please can you post on here if you can make so I sort details out!

Sculthorpe.jpg

Right I think I have it sorted now, details are as below!

Sculthorpe Airfield, near Fakenham, Norfolk.
Saturday 4th April 2009

Please can you post on here if you can make so I sort details out!

Sculthorpe.jpg

im in..if i pass mot on the 21st march XD

I am absolutely there (competition permitting) - what's the track going to be? Any cost?

Craig

Well, the thing is its the weekend of our my clubs stage rally, and for the past few weeks I wasnt sure if it was going to run or not but today it was decided it will!!! happy days,

So how many of you guys fancy coming on SUNDAY the 5th and helping Marshal? And then at the end of the rally having a blat round?

Well, the thing is its the weekend of our my clubs stage rally, and for the past few weeks I wasnt sure if it was going to run or not but today it was decided it will!!! happy days,

So how many of you guys fancy coming on SUNDAY the 5th and helping Marshal? And then at the end of the rally having a blat round?

im up for it :D give us details and ill be there :)

Sunday 5th April 2009

at Sculthorpe Airfield (near Fakenham) Norfolk.

This year’s event offers 90+ miles split over 8 stages

No spectators - the only way to see the action is to marshal.

For futher information please contact Chief Marshal David Bell

[email protected]

Back