• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SamSam's K11 Super S

Lol....Yeah its sweet! Needs some paint work touch ups and its got a couple dents but should be easy fix :grinning:

Got it for £500 which i dont think is that bad! And im not 100% sure what im doing with the k10, think ill be stripping it down though. Deciding on that tomorrow!

Nice!
Its got 72k and pretty much full mot as was mot'd two weeks ago. Tax runs out this month though but thats no big really. Werent too far either, only in great clacton. Need to sort insurance out tomorrow! Whats yours like bud?

:laugh: i ment your insurance bud? More expensive than the K10? Etc.

Yeah i just checked it out, coming along very nicely, as per usual for you! Lol. I cant wait to get out on the road in mine!

O right! :upside: Only had 2 and half months left on K10 insurance cost and extra 80 quid to transfer it over. Got any quotes yet? Got plans for the beast I assume? ;)

Nope ive not tried anywhere yet, im with flux atm so going to them first as only got 4 months left i think, but ive already had a change of car in past 3 weeks with them when i got the red k10 on the road. Will find out tomorrow morning when i ring them at 9am on the dot! Lol.
Not many plans as yet due to lack of cash, but i think im going to keep this one simple. Get it looking good as paintwork is pretty bad where i believe someone has used hammerite paint to cover a few scuffs. Not good! And then i might look into engine performance enhancements for that sneaky suprise when someone thinks they can take the "slow little micra" :laugh:

Got similar plans mate! Probable re-spray after smoothing locks, aerial etc to tidy up and a few performance mods ;)

Yep :grinning: Was cheaper because its got no mods unlike the K10 did! Lol. Now got to wait till i get some money to start the 'fixing up'....

**update**

Not done much for while but will be starting work again soon hopefully!

Fitted laguna splitter:
P1010010.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Clear side indicator:
P1010013.jpg

Fitted air horns: (top workmanship there...lol)
P1010017.jpg

Sprayed interior part: (more spraying in process)
P1010016.jpg

Parts bought but still to fit:
-Whiteline front arb
-Whiteline rear arb
-Whiteline lower trailing arms
-Induction kit
-N15 calipers + vented discs
-Rear disc axle (unsure)
-Strut brace (being sent off to paint)
-Spray paint for rear light tint

Parts to be purchased monday:
-Whiteline panhard rod
-Lowering springs
-SFS Silicone top + bottom rad hoses (blue)

Future mods:
-14"/15" alloys
-Custom exhaust

Yeah i was thinking about them when i heard what a good job they did with yours, but got a few ideas of my own so might give them a call to see what they can do. In the mean time, ive got plenty to keep myself busy. Just need to find time to fit it all!

Got a nice package yesterday from matt humphries....

Fitting has begun! Rear sitting -50/55mm lower then front :wasntme:

Pics tomorrow.

Nah im just using the standard shock for now, only bought two new front shocks a month ago, so didnt fancy buying more shocks. Might get some in my next package of goodies from matt in a month or two! But currently looking into getting some alloys, thinking 14's.

Got plenty to keep me going for now though, few whiteline bits to fit, some of which have been sitting in the shed for a while.

Cheers bud! Yeah will be posting pics up tomorrow of the progress! Need to get the front lowered and then on with the whiteline gear.

Yes, i have been driving around with the rear lowered and not the front, but have bought some new/second hand alloys with tyres so tyre wear is not a problem.

Hopefully will be completely lowered tomorrow! Couldnt get the top nut off the front struts! Its in too deep and dont have proper tools! Hopefully will be able to sort it tomorrow *fingers_crossed*

wish i could have a white super s cept there aint many round this way, if your ever selling this beast please keep me in mind

They are 14" and they are neither of them! came off an mx-5 not bad for £110, two with new'ish tyres others with slightly worn, plus the £15 petrol to collect them.

Also put on the induction kit i bought off Swiper a while back, will take a pic when ive finished installing it properly!

looks good mate, are they 185/55/14s would be great if they are cause it shows me what mine should look like in theory!

and wheres the splitter gone?

oooooo....so close! They are 185/60/14 atm. Those are the tyres that came on the alloys, and they all have good tread so thought i might aswell make the most of them! But ill be getting 185/55/14 when i need new tyres.

took it off as werent too sure how low it was going to be sitting. Considering putting it back on but ive got alot of speed bumps where i live, so could cause me abit of trouble. got a few plans in the pipe works though as have some spare cash due to my manager promotion at work, so thought id treat myself and my car :grinning:

thats cool that means my car should sit about another cm or 2 lower than that on it's tyres :D

oh and btw love the alloys and plans sound interesting :suspect: tell us more :p

Well, to name a few;

-Remove dents (been working on it)
-Remove bump strips (waiting for toffie sander thing to come, cheers modded!)
-Roll arches as they scrape sometimes. (as soon as)
-Nismo spoiler (on order)
-Wide arch (on order)
-Modded front and rear super s bumpers (drawings in process)
-Considering grill mod of some sort (drawings in process)
-Seat re-trim (deciding on colours)
-New audio install (later on)
-421 mani and custom exhaust (later on)

All that and a small handful more...

Ive been trying to sus this one out, can buit 32mm spacers off ebay but that will leave atleast a 35mm space between the wheel and the edge of the arch. Any ideas??

That sounds good! I might just do that! Lol.

Progress Update: Nothing. Lol

Seem to be very low on cash, but good parts dont come cheap!

Little photo update...

P1010010.jpg

P1010015-1.jpg

P1010016-1.jpg

P1010017-1.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010014-2.jpg

Wind deflectors :grinning:

Wide arch kit has been semi-installed (currently held on by self tappers). Going to be taking it off tomorrow if i get time, and going to sikaflex them on and eventually smooth in. Nismo spoiler fully fitted and wired up, as you can see in one of the photos above! Also lost the rear wiper and de-badged it at the rear. Just got to give it the once over with a little filler and then spray away!

More progress coming sooooooooooon!

Sorry, the nismo spoiler came up so thought why not, and the wind deflectors were my brothers idea! They look coooooooooool!

Im not sure about colourcoding it, tempted to keep it black, spray bonnet black, and arches black....what you think? Could anyone photoshop that for me please?

Back