• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

K11 Super S Daily Driver

So as a few of you know I bought this K11 Super S as a Daily Driver while I do another engine swap on my actual car, the Almera:

IMG_0966.jpg

Today I fixed a couple of Niggles, Replaced a Broken Foglight (Thanks Frank!!) and cleaned years worth of grime from behind the headlight protectors. I also gave the car its first clean under my ownership. Its swirl city but it looks better clean than filthy.
Before with broken fog:

IMG_1036.jpg

After:

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

I'm actually really enjoying driving the micra, its a Hoot!
Just need a Rear Bumper & Tailgate now to finish the tidy-up.
Going to Frank's house today didn't help me with wanting to keep it standard though !
Joe

looks extremely clean and tidy! I look forward to seeing whats next :)

Not a lot dude I'm afraid, just general maintenance & tidying up as I have my monster - this is a daily only.

its a minter aint it shag (Y) and whats-up, did i give you food for thought ? :wasntme:

YES you did you evil fella! haha.
You've even had me considering ditching the Almera along with the ££££.££'s worth of engine I have for it and going all out K11 haha, but no I must finish what I've started!!
Joe

Welcome mate!

Nice looking K11 there, them black are quite rare (Y)
BTW, love the Almera. The N15's are hooooot grr

Cheers from Slovenia,

Alex

Been using this car problem free for months now!
Made a few routine fixes including headlight connectors, heater resistor card and some other bits.
Also fitted a few interior bits just cos I had them lying around
Before with mucky super S wheel and some gash gearknob the previous owner fitted
IMG_3231.jpg

Almera GTi wheel and a black leather gearknob, much better!
IMG_3234.jpg

Still need a black tailgate and bumper though!
Joe

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Im sure theres a black micra in the local scrappy round here. Not sure if its a super s (actually forgot to try to have a proper look at it when i was in there a few days ago -- its stacked about six cars high at the mo)

I can go and double check if you like...though you're probably too far away for collection, to make it worth your while.

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Im sure theres a black micra in the local scrappy round here. Not sure if its a super s (actually forgot to try to have a proper look at it when i was in there a few days ago -- its stacked about six cars high at the mo)

I can go and double check if you like...though you're probably too far away for collection, to make it worth your while.