• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Robs Micra Thread

just search pulsar short shifter kenny they are £40.

And the interior looks awesome mate (Y)

actually kenny they appear to have dissapeared off the bay :eek:

Yer well they are AWESOME lol Sorry :wasntme:
Search for Sentra ones as they are the same iirc, will have to come from the states probably.

kenny..micra shifters are the same as almera ones and primera ones :) so just look for them on ebay.

rob, seats look good. as i keep saying bet there so much comfier over the micra ones. just need somthing do to the door cards..and omg lol that gatior looks dodgey..just take it off and keep the plastic base (rubber just pulls out)

cool the black leather ones look great i think its the next thing im getting with a short shifter, so ye what happened to the original interior

Still have the seats at the minute, trying to sell them though! Interested? If this falls through I can let you know?

Looks like the seats are possibly sold, just waiting to hear back mate. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out though!

Just sorted my insurance for this year, now with Chris Knott after they beat Adrian Flux's renewal quote by about £60 and the splitters are declared too (as they should be fitted soon!). Paying £419.99 TPF&T (inc legal cover) at 20 with 3YNCB, only driver. Pretty happy with that :)

Had a package turn up this morning..

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

They're Fiesta 'Snoopy' side skirts, but should match the nismo kit pretty well :)

Lol I've held them up to the car but taking a picture was a pain in the ass!

The flare at the back fits nicely between the rear arch and door, the flare at the front will need shortening to sit only on the wing and not carry onto the door, the middle bit will need shortening a few inches and where the flares meet the side of the car will need some modding to look right, but they're not far off :)

New March hinges came through the post (Thanks 1.3GX!) but I've fitted them and they still dont click into place.. :(

Also have a parcel that was elivered but noone was in, assuming it's Frank's manifold so I'm off to pick that up now :)

Cheers Naps :)

Well, the seats still aren't clicking into place,
And, the manifolds still not on. One bolt left to get off but it was being stubborn and then it started raining! So I've arranged to borrow an impact driver to do it tomorrow instead :)

There was me thinking it'd be easy.. Lol.

My knuckles aren't too healthy anymore. Not looking forward to going out and carrying on in the morning TBH!

Ok, now at the conclusion that the last bolts is too stuck for me to get off.
So it's time to put all of the other bolts back on, and take it to a garage to do!

which bolt is it?? you shouldnt have a problem getting the manifold bolts out as alot of the time the thread comes out too...unless youve rounded it

removed it from teh car, cut out the middle section which houses the headunit and switches, flip it upside down and fibreglassed back together, then some filler from the front to tidy it up (which all cracked as soon as i put it in!).

Aero wipers now fitted :D
Still no further with the manifold though

aww woonder about the manifold mate i hate letting garages do work that i no i can do my self but cant wwait for the lip kit and side skirts on

Now have a boot/petrol release fitted from a prefacelift, in preperation for a smooth boot ;)

Attempting the manifold again tomorrow!

Cheers :)

Too wet for the manifold, So i'll do some more to my sub boxes instead today and try the manifold tomorrow..

get a hammer and a ratchet on there...thats what i do..or a breaker bar, just make sure your handles dont catch anything because if you slip theres gonna be blood everywhere...tried and tested! what did you hit your fingers on to cut them!?

The floor trying to undo where the cat meets the exhaust!

I'm fed up of it now, I'll nip up to the garage later on and get it booked in :)

aaargh ya wimp. its only a graze, if i dont spew blood everywhere when i working on my car im not working hard enough....

Back