• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

PROject PROfect

Never throw anything away... good job really this crashed super s bumper came in great use today for mocking up these.
1429273307319.jpg

Now just make templates and get them fitted :cool:

you've given em side burns :D

i think they need to be abit lower and around the curve more forward so that the lower straight edge is parallel with the bumper?
After looking online there all over the place so thought meh... there not going to do anything.

Preparing for the dreaded insurance I hate this time of year... cold calling and arse licking doesn't make me want your company a cheapest quote does...
So after some time with meerkat site and silly robot site found a quote of £420 with break down from Flux Direct, not bad really.

Next a quick phone call worked as a pick me up after all the searching for cover.
'Hello Mr Humphris send me a Nismo front splitter please' because it was the last one he even reduced the price bonus!

Time to get her ready for summer again ie fix everything that's knackered haha!
Front bumper needs a little edit,
rear bumper needs repainting and my custom side skirts are barely hanging on...
It's a little embarrassing in all honesty.

Absolutely mate. The best projects take years out your life. If it took 2 minutes to get there it'll only last 2 minutes

New coil overs working out well dude :) got BC onside making bits too :D

Got some bushes to test :)

That's very true...
Oh good so separate shock and spring setup for rear now right?
What are bc doing for you?
Sweet let me know if your looking for a k11 test car :)

Yup separate shock n spring now :)
BC are making the springs :) so we've got some decent springs rates n quality
Always looking for K11 test cars

Yup separate shock n spring now :)
BC are making the springs :) so we've got some decent springs rates n quality
Always looking for K11 test cars
Sounds good bc must be charging a fortune tho surely?
Do you have a price for a full set with new style rear?
Well look me up if you need someone to do some reviews of stuff :)

BC are being quite reasonable to be honest. Haven't had to up prices because of part changes :)

New style rears pop up at £300 but I'll have to swap the fronts to be the same Chloes so you can raise em up properly

I'll send you both some pieces soon :)

BC are being quite reasonable to be honest. Haven't had to up prices because of part changes :)

New style rears pop up at £300 but I'll have to swap the fronts to be the same Chloes so you can raise em up properly

Fair enough :)

You've completely lost me there buddy...
Oooh exciting :D

Yeah that's awesome well get them tested :) xxx

Well after a 12 hour wait it finally arrived...
1430412325367.jpg

1430412338917.jpg

Nismo style front lip :cool:
Quality not brilliant I have to be honest... very thin in places but I guess a few layers of fibre glass will sort that bit of body filler to smooth over some cracks in the top coat and then painted...
@karlj any chance I can get some close up pics of yours?
For fitment purposes?

Still haven't managed to get a photo for you Tom, had to remove the splitter this morning

Attachments

• 1430678406278.jpg
    1430678406278.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 292
i absolutely love this thread!!! started off reading everything but eventually ended up just scrolling through the pics with the odd bit of reading! but what a journey it has been!!! love the car mate!!!!!!!! :)

i absolutely love this thread!!! started off reading everything but eventually ended up just scrolling through the pics with the odd bit of reading! but what a journey it has been!!! love the car mate!!!!!!!! :)
Thank you so much... a little bit of appreciation really does go a long way.
Plenty of highs and lows over the years.
I just won't let her die.

So today myself and Chloe prepped the Nismo splitter for its new colour.
1431536922985.jpg

1431536934931.jpg

1431536947289.jpg

Then I spent 45mins talking to a lovely bloke from Flux about insuring the beast for another year...
I was very happy with my £350 agreed value quote :D
Good day in general!

Back