• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

PROject PROfect

*cough*almera rears*cough*
But yeah, probs best off sticking to drums until you really need extra rear braking
Woo I forgot. Moar brakes.. Yeah I wouldnt unless running 200 odd. Rear disks are wasted on even my car. They handle heat better doe.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

anyway shut up, i expect turbos out of you two this year and less fluffy mods.. either that or ls1 swaps. You survived JAE now the serious remortgage the house modification starts.

I'm not being soft .... just think that was un called for
I still cant believe you are even taking me seriously. I dread to think how you will fair in front of a civic brigade... talking about civic brigade where is our karl gone now a days?

I cant beleive you got ur knickers in a twist with me... slightly appauled u know i mean no harm...
slide_289036_2282198_free.jpg

Hmm maybe I just wanted to document this fine moment in my blog... (no wait your right I was seeking)
Id happily detail your car mate I find it calming hence my huge auto glym kit jae 2014 good for you?
Pre jae BBQ weekend

Didnt want to start a new thread for the sake of a little question.
Has anyone waxoyled there micra k11
Obviously we have 2 in our house hold and im just wondering about how much you used to get a good cover.
No idea what size to buy 2.5L 5.0L ???

Obviously we have 2 in our house hold and im just wondering about how much you used to get a good cover.
I used 10 litres odd for a car... Real thick application.

Lol its ur thread... You can do what the hell you want. U da boss

Ok so been busy on ebay and bought Millie some new parts.
New cam cover gasket.
Both coolant sensors.
A pack of gasket paper for my throttle body.
And of course the turbo which is a Garrett GT15 44S from a Vectra/Zafira 2.0DTI
Will be sorting a manifold asap.
This will be a time taken turbo build... I plan on keeping the car for a long time so there is no rush.
my main priority is chassis work and preparing the shell for more power.
This will be made harder by the fact that shes my daily, there is no spare car to drive while shes off the road so days off and afternoons will be when work is completed.

Back