Powercoil Lowering Springs Group Buy

Yeah I'm still interested. Even if Mike has to die, I'd still like springs on the next bad boy lol. So what's happenin bout payment and how much do I actually owe lol, cos I don't really have a clue :suspect:

right guys ill get a definate price tomorrow and then let you all know how i want payin, see if you can get the payment asap, im getting one set made to be tried to make sure there ok, i was thinkin maybe you could try em beachboy seeing how you already have uprated shocks, and whiteline gear dont you? lemme know. ill let yous know price tomorrow

yes i look forward to seeing what they are like. are they giving you the discount price for the 1 set?

Yeah that's fine, I'll keep checkin so I know what's happenin. Will I have to pick the springs up or wot, and if so...where from and when lol???

Cheers :)

well i was informed by powercoil that the lead time for the springs will be around 1 month from them recieving payment, so add probably a week or so on top of that

as for collecting the springs, im in sunderland, they can be picked up from me at any time but no doubt there will be a ne meet sometime soon so it will probably be easier for yourselves to get em at one of them

So what happens about payment? What different methods do they accept and what is the deadline for receiving it?

right then, its going to be £88.12 each for the springs, if you are not collecting the springs then please add £15 to cover postage, whatever change is left over off the postage will be retured inside the package with your springs, obviously i dont know how much the postage is going to be until i have a set of the packaged springs to weigh so £15 is just a ott estimate to make sure i definately have enough to send the springs. i will send all involved in the group buy an email to the email adress registered with there MSC account regarding payment instructions, so if for any reason people cannont gain acess to these accounts please pm me and let me know an alternative email address

yes powercoil will be using their own measurements, any JayY it aint too late for your mate to join in.
havent had chance to send emails yet so sending pms now :D

paynee, just to make sure that I can read properly, your gettin 1 set at first to try out which u wont be getting for like a month and then if its all good, then your gonna give them the go ahead to make the rest which will be another month.

soo like we gonna be gettin the springs near enuf end of june or sumfin???

erm not sure on that one, i was just told lead time was going to be a month, dont think it will take them a month just to make one set of springs, although i may be wrong. ill see if i can find out for you

if i'm testing one set and find out there not to good, does that mean i can send them back and get different ones?

yes mate you will get new springs if there is any changes

its a little quiet on the money front guys, can people let me know how there payin and when i will be getting the money in!

yes mate you will get new springs if there is any changes

its a little quiet on the money front guys, can people let me know how there payin and when i will be getting the money in!

Any idea when we will get the springs? i take it everyone needs to pay before you can order? If so HURRY UP everyone, this is so typical!

Paynee have you received the test springs yet? Once again do you know went we will receive them? At this rate i may have to pull out and just get 35mm. If something proper isn't happing by next week i may ask you for a refund. Dont worry dude im not blaming you, your doing all the hard work. Its just ridculous considering you told everyone to pay by the 1st of April! grr :wow: o_O

awaiting payment from one more person, sorry bout the delay ppl but its outa my hands , we could have gone ahead by now but then it would have meant extra cash for everyone, ill keep you posted to as when all monies are in

fella, insurance has now paid cheque, so will be within the time of tuesday for it to clear! will paypal it to you then! not guna waste more time with another cheque! sorry people! it was me! stupid people driving into your car and insurance taking ages to sort out cash1

thanks for that lou, dont worry about it, we all know that sometimes things happen which are out of our hands! guys as soon as i receve lous money i will be paying powercoil, they said to pay by cheque but im going to see if i can pay by credit card as it will take a week for them to recieve cheque and for it to clear, ill let you all know once order has been placed

yeah mate receieved it no bother, ill be ordering the springs tomorrow, just awaiting an email from powercoil to find out how to pay em, let you know the score tomorrow

cheques getting posted at dinner time, i only recieved payment instructions from powercoil last night and by the time id got home from work id missed the post, iv told the guy from powercoil to email once hes received the cheque and let me know when we should be expecting the first set of springs

beachboy the first set of springs which will be going to you will be around 20 working days i have been informed by powercoil, then the rest should probably be about the same again i would have thought

ok mate. what kind of options do we have on the 1st set. is it just to see if they fit or not or can adjust for setting for the main order.

i think its just to get general feedback on the springs, make sure they are all that we want them to be or if we want any changes

Back