50mm Lowering Springs

mph

Official MSC Trader
We Have Just Taken Delivery Of Another Batch Of Our 50mm Lowering Springs. Out Of This Batch I Have Just 4 Sets Which We Can Offer At The Old Price Of 99.00 Delivered (by Using Our Original Eibach Rear Springs) And 1 Set Has Already Been Reserved. All Other Sets After This Will Be 149.95 Delivered.
Ring Me If You Are Interested 01865 748000 (work Anytime) Matt

springs

can i use my standard dampers..
and if i got 15" wheels wil they rub
can change my profile of tyres from a
195.50.15 to a 195.45.15 Thanks Jamie

First question been answered as they can be used on std dampers, SecondlyWill they knock out the allignment of the rear axle, if so what will i need?

Cheers.

it will knock it out of alignment you can correct this with a whiteline adjustable panhard rod (around £80) but it doesn't make much odds if you dont.

Hi Marcus

I have sold lots of the 50mm lowering kits to people using the original dampers and they all work ok with either 14 or 15" wheels. Most people end up getting an adjustable panhard rod but not necessarily at the same time, spreading the cost. If you are thinking of changing the springs and can run to the extra cost of replacing the dampers with some of our Bilsteins you would have a really nice car to drive.

First question been answered as they can be used on std dampers, SecondlyWill they knock out the allignment of the rear axle, if so what will i need?

Cheers.

Ok, i had the understanding that they went for £99 delivered which i thought was very resonable..will there be any springs 50mm drop at that price that you have?

J

Back