50mm Lowering springs

mph

Official MSC Trader
Hi,

If anyone is looking for lowering springs I have just order another small batch for the Micra. Our springs drop the car by about 50mm and the ride is still very good. They are not too stiff so they will not shake your teeth out. We also have lowering springs which will drop the car by about 30mm if you think the 50 mm drop is too low.
Also the 50mm drop springs fit your original drampers and will pass an mot as they are a tight fit on full drop. You can not buy these anywhere else, they are made just for us. £149.95inc vat and Delivery. This price has been updated since the original post because I have now sold all the old kits at £99.00. Sorry if you have missed out.

Have a look on our website www.humphrisoxford.co.uk and go to the motorsport section.

Any questions ring me or drop me an email.

All the best

Matthew

any pictures of them on a micra?

i could be instrested aswell, need to go lower lol.

might sound stupid but if i buy uprated shocks will these fit on them?

cheers

Jordan

edit: the 50mm springs i am on about

I've emailed but no reply yet..

I'll post here too if someone else can help :)

Will they be ok on standard shocks, or would uprated ones be better? My standard ones have been on -35mm springs for about 18months.

Will i need a panhard rod? And how much am i looking at for this?

i have been in contact with him, i emailed him and am going to be buying a set along with a set of new shocks:D money permiting lol give him an email

what are these like? Soft or hard?. I ask because i hate the normal ones you get which give a soft ride and are a nightmare on speed humps as they are soo spongy/bouncy.

How would the 50mm ones buy on 15/185/50 be? But my main concern is how hard it as a prefer it like that.

hi are all the springs eibach you mentioned the rears are are the fronts?
and is it £295 delivered with the bilstien shocks and -50mm (eibach?) springs delivered?
cheers martyn
p.s. price with front and hd rear rollbars and this kit delivered?(Y)

The rear springs are Eibach they are the same as the ones used on the rally cars for tarmac. The fronts have been designed and made by Faulkner Springs to our spec.
£295.00 is the price delivered for the Bilstein Street kit dampers and the 50mm drop springs. If you only wanted a 35mm drop we can swap the spring kit, no problem. If you wanted the anti roll bars just add the price of the bars as the carriage is already covered with the spring kit.

can we put these springs on standard shocks???
also i like the stiff ride that my springs give me now...
i dont know what do to!
is it worth buying?

These fit and work well with standard shockers. I have one set left at 99.00 delivered. The next batch will be around 149.95 delivered.

I would have a guess and say 25.00 delivery to Northern Ireland due to the weight. £124.00 all together

Back