• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Porks bike carbs and boost project

Stupid fooking belt bloke got it wrong!!!

He said it was a 180 j5, and the pulleys k5.....and they don't do a k5 that small!! ****

Allready welded everything up so ginna have to fit a tensioner pulley to accommodate the longer belt

uda9ehu5.jpg

ujuqu9et.jpg

Been messing about with mounting alternator

Came up with this....

avebutyb.jpg

any3edup.jpg

5u4uru9a.jpg

Had to change belt tensioning idea with the clutch pulley, so secured that in place.....and gunna make a tensioner pulley here....

8ygygy4e.jpg

That's next, there's a chap on RR that's got same charger and he's done real nice job on his pipes, so il do a crude copy if his

'Kin 'ell! Only turned my back for 5 minutes and Neil is now building a fuel injected twin charged K10 monster! Good work mate, gonna have to keep checking in for this! ;)

Sent from my HSG1279 using Tapatalk

One thing I'm concerns about it how clost to the inlet of the s/c is to the exhaust downpipe......would heat wrap on the exhaust help?

Been making the stronger version of the mounts today, and had a little move about if things, now I can use the later tot to tension the drive belt..... But gotta use a belt tensioner on the s/c side

a8ybeju4.jpg

u3u6uteh.jpg

gugumuna.jpg

emyteqys.jpg

This way gives me a lot more room for the charge pipes, and inlet side isn't as close to the exhaust

Will do.

Deciding on how to seperate the s/c from the turbo.....think might jus use a swing check one way valve type thing on the end of s/c, so once turbo has taken over, it closes that valve stoping air going back thru s/ c

Dam you !!

apapezy7.jpg

There you go, solenoid operated valve that's opened when s/c is disengaged , check calve to close air back thru s/c

:)

Back