Votes: 4 22.2%
  • chinese

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • restaurant

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • other please state in post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HELLO!!! what are we doing about food??!! were not deciding on the day and gunwharf on a saturday is packed! so its a choice between the old customs house (pub/english restaurant) or char bar (cook ur own bbq). you have til 7th to decide @ the latest! but b4 would be really helpful!

fine the old customs house it is
the food is fairly cheap n nice
UPDATE:
11am spinnaker tower
12noon the old customs house (pub)
1.30pm bowling
car pics after

fox1983 said:
fine the old customs house it is

I thought you wanted input from everyone? The decision to change venue has been changed based on one reply!

Pub is fine with me too, i dont mind! I'l go with the majority

UPDATE ON PPL
fox1983 said:
DEFINATES;
arnold
ems
nex
detox
spike
paul
paul+wife
speedle
james
micra.jas+friend

MAYBES;
ollie
pete
turtle

UNKNOWNS;
layla
welly
ashley
craig
glenn
uppy
well it just seemed easier that way as the amount of complaints we had about char bar

Im bringing my bowling ball this time!! The last time we met was my worst score EVER, which was rather embarrasing. I think Fox's daughter could have done better than me!

just a quick side not as i dont think anyone from down here checked it there is a home football game on that day expect very heavy traffic on and off the island as well as a hell of alot of police presence. there are also speed camera on all the routes on and off the island at some point. plus the area around gunwharf is now a 20 zone so keep the peepers open

Actually, as there are quite a few people driving from far far away etc, is it possible to spread the times of events out a little? Just so people can make a day of it... Just my opinion, others may not want it to last most of the day etc..

Cheers Fox

i'm up for anything, i'm just there for the micras :)

oh and to see James bowl :p

NeX said:
i'm up for anything, i'm just there for the micras :)

oh and to see James bowl :p
Everyone comes to the meets to see me bowl, it's like a phenomenon!

And lol I just realised where i've bowled: Donington (Donny), Warrington (NW meet) and Brighton - shame this one's not Portston or Portsmouthton haha

there is an arcade n we can always have a wander around the shops but bearing in mind bowling is at 1.30pm 2 games each with a max of 20 ppl may last a few hours so probably wont start leaving til 4.30/5pm neway

DEFINATES;
Ollie <--------
arnold
ems
nex
detox
spike
paul
paul+wife
speedle
james
micra.jas+friend

MAYBES;
pete
turtle

UNKNOWNS;
layla
welly
ashley
craig
glenn
uppy

i'll derfinatlly be there. no matter wear eat, etc. altough might have the 200 as the micra got a petrol leak at the moment.

welly said:
i'll derfinatlly be there. no matter wear eat, etc. altough might have the 200 as the micra got a petrol leak at the moment.

Just put a sticker over the hole!!!

Update

DEFINATES;
Welly
Ollie
Arnold
Ems
Nex
Detox
Spike
Paul
Paul+wife
Speedle
James
Micra.jas+friend

MAYBES;
Pete
Turtle

UNKNOWNS;
Layla
Ashley
Craig
Glenn
Uppy

Update

DEFINATES;
Welly
Ollie
Arnold
Ems
Nex
Detox
Spike
Paul
Paul+wife
Speedle
James
Micra.jas+friend
Turtle

MAYBES;
Pete
turtles gf

UNKNOWNS;
Layla
Ashley
Craig
Glenn

yeah if i had my licence back n the car was road worthy but if we get bus means more time away from kids lol

Spike said:
Nex, are you up for a convoy with me and Micra.jas?

just so we can sort somthing out?

fine with me mate,

where do you want to meet? also i'll be with Detox and we'll probably be up well early cos i usually get to the meets first and wonder where the hell everyone is lol :D

you could even come and see the 1.6 and the micra trailer if there's time ;)

yeah, its gonna be about 2ish hours to get down there, so were gonna need to leave quite early, and we dont wanna get caught in any traffic, whereabouts are you, maybe we could meet at a service station at a certain time and take it from there?

what you think?

Spike said:
yeah, its gonna be about 2ish hours to get down there, so were gonna need to leave quite early, and we dont wanna get caught in any traffic, whereabouts are you, maybe we could meet at a service station at a certain time and take it from there?

what you think?

i'll drop you a PM mate, ;)

there will be no drinking anyway its not fair on those who cant its a car meet not a pub session and remember we are representing the msc.

fox1983 said:
there will be no drinking anyway its not fair on those who cant its a car meet not a pub session and remember we are representing the msc.

I'l be driving but it wouldnt bother me if anyone drank - unless they were driving of course! As long as everyone behaves and enjoyes themselves then it should be a good meet.

ONLY POST INFO! NO MORE CHATTING! AS PPL R COMPLAININ ABOUT NOT FINDING THE INFO FOR THE MEET! THANX
fox1983 said:
UPDATE:
11am spinnaker tower gunwharf quays
12noon the old customs house (booked)
1.30pm bowling (booked) £4.65 per person per game 2 games
pics after
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF U CANT COME, ring if u get lost or running late.

DEFINATES;
arnold
ems
nex
detox
spike
paul
paul+wife
speedle
james
ollie
micra.jas+friend
turtle(+gf maybe)
welly

MAYBES;
pete

UNKNOWNS;
layla
craig
glenn
AND AS ARNOLD SAID IF YOUR DRIVING BEST NOT DRINK MOST OF ALL ON THIS DAY DUE TO IT BEING A HOME GAME DAY. SO COKE FOR ALL.

Useful information added to http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=11990 and its a sticky.

If someone can advise where exactly we are meeting.. gunwharf keys carpark or the tower itself. if the carpark, where abouts for us non portsmouth fellow!

Also, if we're gonna convoy, then anyone wanna suggest locations?

fox1983 said:
ONLY POST INFO! NO MORE CHATTING! AS PPL R COMPLAININ ABOUT NOT FINDING THE INFO FOR THE MEET! THANX
AND AS ARNOLD SAID IF YOUR DRIVING BEST NOT DRINK MOST OF ALL ON THIS DAY DUE TO IT BEING A HOME GAME DAY. SO COKE FOR ALL.

dodge. espacial with warped minds.
coke, pint or line. lol

welly said:
coke, pint or line. lol

LMAO. Trust you to write that :p

Welly, if you cant bring the micra, just bring your airhorns! Wouldnt be the same without em

Arnold said:
LMAO. Trust you to write that :p

Welly, if you cant bring the micra, just bring your airhorns! Wouldnt be the same without em

two things make a south meet:

Welly's air horns
James bowling

;) its gonna be a good one :D:D

fox1983 said:
oh by the way we have got a seperate room in the pub for ollie and nex

comment's like that could get people talking. and as long as ollie and nex are happy thats all that matters.lol sorry twisted mind.

LMAO!! its a great meet and it hasn't even started lol,

tho i can't see there being many micras :(

james in the luguna
Detox in my car
Paul_k10_Lx with no car!
fox with no car either!!!

:( still my car will make up for all of that with its £2500 worth of extra mods since the last meet :D:D:D:p

NeX said:
:( still my car will make up for all of that with its £2500 worth of extra mods since the last meet :D:D:D:p

Mine's won two trophy's so its well worth seeing ;)

NeX said:
yea well..... :p yours has scuffed alloys :p:p

Now, Now, put the handbags down!!!

I've only done about 1k - 1.2 maybe of mods since last meet.

Still need a lot more doing, fitting my secret mod this weekend :D

Those at Santa Pod should be the 1st 2 see it.....if i can be bothered on saturday that is. lol

NeX said:
yea well..... :p yours has scuffed alloys :p:p

Did ;)

respray_wheel_tn.jpg

Back