South meet - Ice skating etc in Guildford (25th Nov)

not long enough!!! We have another year of the awesome one i believe!! :)
Looking forward to this meet :D

Oh and Turtle, is Carrie still coming? She's still on the list but i thought u said she had other plans?!!! Would be good if she was tho, gotta keep the girly numbers up lol!!

I hope I can sort out my car for this meet. I'll be coming even if it ain't......just car less :(

I'm working again now though, so all's good :D

Not long now lads! Remember skating runs from 2 till 5. Turn up in the carpark sometime around 1:15 / 1:30 sounds about good enough

The best place i guess is in the park and ride section. As you come in, you'l see the main parking is on your left.. but if you keep going straight, towards the back on the right hand side, there's a section for park and ride / spectrum customers, which are usually quieter.

He'l have to go the scenic route round the car park or drive on the wrong side of the road if there's no oncoming traffic!

Think we were gonna go to Croyden and laugh at James' room!

Think Phil might be bringing his guitar so we could sit around....have a camp fire (of novas/corsas) and have a good sing song!!!

I think we are planning some kinda food, probably just some junk food, or find a local pub/restaurant :D

I'm easy going and now employed so.....whatever :D

Could always steal my flat mates guitar.....just a cruddy acoustic though.

Just hope I can get me a throttle body sorted Saturday Morning!!

Damn. I got a work induction session at 10am... so hopefully that wont take too long. But I dont think im gonna get much skating.

Dunno if becki can come either. I'll know soon.

1:15 to 1:30 approx in the park and ride carpark at the guildford spectrum. But if you arrive earlier, just go to the bar and have a few SOFT DRINKS :p

I will lol, save the drinking for later ;) Renting some Xbox 360 games today.

Picking Awesome up from Gatwick at 7.40AM :eek: I have trouble getting into work for 9.30 as it is so this should be interesting!!

Back