MEET FOR SYDNEY MICRA OWNERS!! next monday

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
anyone interested in a micra meet who lives in sydney!!

ed and i have decided homebush is a pretty central location for a meet for sydney so every1s welcome to come along next monday night (1st of october) for a meet!! let us know what time suits and whos willing to come... only be worth it if we get a good turnout!!! also i know there are a few carparks with light... if any1 knows of any that are open n good for a meet put forward your ideas!!

thanks, tris

smidge

» CMF Member
homebush sounds good! am always between that area and the city and sutherland

will definately try and swing by... in my stock micra lol - not much to see!

CMF_ed.

» CMF Member
Campbell WROTE:

"yeah tris the Rhodes shopping centre car park is a good one, that is where the JDMST meet was a few months ago. The turn off is just before the olympic park one.

Yeah Rhodes security don't like car enthusiasts meeting there now. That's why JDMST has moved their EOMM.

smidge

» CMF Member
i woulda said a bit earlier in the day as its a public holiday anyway, like 4-ish? still light then and can go get a feed or something after make it worth the while

either way i don't mind!

smidge

» CMF Member
Done deal - so there will be at least 3 of us there, thats a good start

we should organise the tint-a-micra day while we are all there

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
ok..... well theres 3 people going.... haha
smidge.. do you want to post pone it to a later date so that maybe we can get some more guys to come along?? 3 is a bit pittiful hah
appart from tat.. ive just been asked to go out to a mates holiday house n ride the jetski n boat all day.... dont wana miss out on that! let me know

cheers, tris

Back