South meet - Ice skating etc in Guildford (25th Nov)

Remember keep your phone on standby if i need help rebuilding our server at work, before the meet :p

Im an expert i tell ya! But il be blaming microsoft products if it all goes down the gary.

should be good :D

now if only i had money.... oh wait its pay day!!!!

BTW anyone wanna buy:

black race wheel
yellow k11 lip spoiler
er... some other bits and bobs...

ask and i may have it :D me havin 3 micras and all :p

LOL! ideal selling opportunity...

I have Datsun Lights, A fish tank filter, James Bond VHS's, A strobe light, PG Tips playing cards and Jaffa Cake toys for sale from the boot of my car if anyone's interested ;)

All i need is a yellow van with three wheels! - a modification for the micra maybe Lol

LOL! ideal selling opportunity...

I have Datsun Lights, A fish tank filter, James Bond VHS's, A strobe light, PG Tips playing cards and Jaffa Cake toys for sale from the boot of my car if anyone's interested ;)

All i need is a yellow van with three wheels! - a modification for the micra maybe Lol

i'll take the jaffa cakes!!! no wait the're just toys :down:

buy my stuff people the yellow spoiler is still in my boot from the last meet!

Find a yellow k11 and i'll have it, Oh and i want that numberplate too :p

lmao, i haven't forggoten Ems... i think the Jag driver knows i'm on to him :suspect:

... hang on, if you had a yellow k11 then the nuber plate would be all wrong, you'd need k11 EMS hmmmmm :p

according to RegTransfers.com only K19 EMS and K79 EMS are avalable, so your all sorted for the future :p

the only plate that ems should have is

L-Plate.gif

:p :p :p :p

Sorry i couldnt resist!

cya there people... i can't find Detox! so he won't be comming unless he turns up at the last minute.....

I didnt have any major problems with last night's server work so im there ;)

I was thinking cos the weather's pants, maybe we should park in the underground car park. Anyway, it wont be as chaotic as portsmouth so we could easily arrange that after we've had a skate.

Laters

Arrrg. Due to the rain and my work, I wont be seeing you guys this time. Sorry about that, really looking forward to the next one tho.

Right!! excellent meet, not the largest but probably one of the most fun us southerners have had. LOL at Nex on the ice, hilarious stuff! Glad you all enjoyed it

got a few pictures to stick up, not sure how good they've come out but they'l be on later :)

Speedle & Laura never turned up either! but lightweight girl pants speedle says he wasnt feeling all that great.

glad to hear you had a good meet. absolute gutted i couldn't make. had to lose at football 13 nil. we had one play sent off for saying your half a luagh. if only it had carried on rainning then the match would have been could off.
well hopefully sould have the wee white beastee back on the road within a couple of weeks. 6 weeks now and i've got withdraw sysptiums.

it was a great meet :D me and ollie had a really good fight too :D bloody knuckles by the end of it ;)

LMAO, it was quality NeX. It was a real good laugh. I was upset I couldn't actually make it in a Micra :(

But it was still nice 2 see Nex, Ems, Arn, James n meet Phil.

I enjoyed myself on the ice, even though I fell over more times than i can remember, although not as many as NeX. lol

Hopefully a better turn out next time.

Much Love,

Oz

should be good :D

now if only i had money.... oh wait its pay day!!!!

BTW anyone wanna buy:

black race wheel
yellow k11 lip spoiler
er... some other bits and bobs...

ask and i may have it :D me havin 3 micras and all :p

gald the meet went well people.

nex..have you got a pic of the yellow lip spoiler???

if you wana email it to me instead of blocking up the thread with non-relavant topic....that would be cool.

[email protected]

Lol, Nex u really r mad!! Was a wicked meet. The thing that had me in stitches was Nex slamming into the side to fast, only to bounce back off a few metres onto him bum!! Everyone watchin at the side of the rink was in stitches and to make it funnier, when he managed to crawl to the side and get up, he slipped again, and fell straight back down!!! Not the neatest heap you've seen on the floor!!! :p :D

hey every one

sorry didnt make it but i got stitched up by my mate who was coming up with me and she had the sat nav and i crap with directions sounds like it was a gud laugh definatley be at the next one! :k12white:

Lol, Nex u really r mad!! Was a wicked meet. The thing that had me in stitches was Nex slamming into the side to fast, only to bounce back off a few metres onto him bum!! Everyone watchin at the side of the rink was in stitches and to make it funnier, when he managed to crawl to the side and get up, he slipped again, and fell straight back down!!! Not the neatest heap you've seen on the floor!!! :p :D

yea i ment you do that :wasntme:

lets hope you get a sat nav for christmas Laura lol :p

would have been amazing meet with more cars... but still the best one so far :D

but still the best one so far :D

Glad you thought so mate :) Certainly made a change to do that instead of bowling etc. Btw, i came out and looked at my car the past two days and i still have ASBO police written on the front of my car LOL!!

This has to be the image of the day for me!

9.alien.jpg

Most of them came out pretty crap, especially the car ones - Good old Ericsson in the dark

Here's two more though

24.55med.jpg

8.52med.jpg

Another one - Disco Nex

20.58med.jpg

Btw, i came out and looked at my car the past two days and i still have ASBO police written on the front of my car LOL!!

This has to be the image of the day for me!

LMAO, i got up this morning to find ASBO still on my bonnet :)

wasn't that when Awsome showed off his super man flight ability?

I did james but they came out blurry! When the light was on, it reflected off the glass.

Here we go, the video of NeX and Ollie attacking a punching machine, the file should open in QuickTime and maybe Winamp :)

Attachments

• VIDEO_034.mp4
    7.4 MB · Views: 256
Back