• chinese

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • restaurant

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • other please state in post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spike said:
Well, have you worked out the time its gonna take to get from that service station to the Quays, luckly i've got my Sat Nav :D

(Y)

yea its 1hour 40min from mine to portsmouth so i think i'll set off about 8:30 just to be sure... the services are about 20min away so lets say 9:00? ish?

do you want to PM me ur mobile and i'll do the same then we can call each other when we get there :)

i'm rubbish with times so if you want to double check and make sure i haven't cocked it up ;)

NeX said:
yea its 1hour 40min from mine to portsmouth so i think i'll set off about 8:30 just to be sure... the services are about 20min away so lets say 9:00? ish?

do you want to PM me ur mobile and i'll do the same then we can call each other when we get there :)

i'm rubbish with times so if you want to double check and make sure i haven't cocked it up ;)

ok 9ish it is, ill pm you my mobile number, cos im coming from Wales, ill be leaving earlier, but ill time it so i arrive at nine, then we go one from there (would need a cuppa tea thought before we set off :p)

(Y)

Spike said:
ok 9ish it is, ill pm you my mobile number, cos im coming from Wales, ill be leaving earlier, but ill time it so i arrive at nine, then we go one from there (would need a cuppa tea thought before we set off :p)

(Y)

cuppa... good man! :D

can you get hold of Micra.jas? he's not a paid up member so i can't PM him....

for all South West members who are up for a mini meet before Portsmouth:

Where?
BP Service Stations
Swindon Rd
Wootton Bassett, SN4 8EU
When?
9:00ish

that would be why I couldnt get through to him, ive not seen him post for a few days or so, so I dunno if he's coming or not, but if he reads this, then he needs to speak to me or Nex asap (Y

Spike said:
that would be why I couldnt get through to him, ive not seen him post for a few days or so, so I dunno if he's coming or not, but if he reads this, then he needs to speak to me or Nex asap (Y

or just be there at 9:00 ;)

what do you say, give him 30min before we leave? :)

Have a laugh. R u joking!! I'll b stuck with u and the pile o poo till we manage to get home!! :p

Right i gotta work out cars!!

Mine
Ollie
Nex-i think!!
Arnolds pile o poo
Spike
James did u say u were bringng a k11?
Micra-jas
Turtle
Welly

My satnav doesnt recognise the postcode for this meet lol! I just checked and its taking me to some nearby naval base!! i dont think Ems will mind that though!!

Is gunwharf keys signposted quite well?

rimmer yes its signposted from the m275 for gunwharf quays or historic dockyard follow signs for gunwharf multistory as soon as u see them.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE MY WIFES NUMBER THAT IVE PMED TO U ALL AS WE REALLY DO NEED TO KNOW IF UR GONNA BE LATE, LOST OR NOT COMING!!
REMEMBER 20MPH ONCE INTO PORTSMOUTH AND SPEED CAMERAS + POLICE WILL BE ABOUT WITH FOOTY TOMORROW!!

Lol, if my car makes 20mph i'l be happy!! Cheers for the pointers tho Fox

and welly, errr.. I havent a clue!! Any ideas??

Spike said:
hmm, I dunno if Sat Nav picks up 20mph cameras... will be following Nex tho

ur gonna get caught then lol, already got 6 points lol, i luv goin' fast!!!

welly said:
don't know. where abouts do you join the a29 alan

We join it at five oaks mate near horsham. As its too late notice, i think the best bet is to just meet you all there. chances are i'l bump into you anyway like usual!! but we're leaving in 30 mins or so

Cheers

Back