Votes: 4 22.2%
  • chinese

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • restaurant

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • other please state in post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think the best place for M25 people to meet is at mine tbh. Welly, we could meet you in the carpark at the top of bury hill on the A29. If you go from Bolney across to billingshurst and head south, you cant miss it! There's quite a steep hill on a dual carriage way. As it merges into one lane, you'l be at the top of a hill, with a nice view over sussex on the left (amberley chalk pits). Keep going on that road and you'l see a roundabout, but before you hit it, there's a carpark on the right. Usually full of motorbikes... Actually, maybe that isnt a good place!! i dont think Ems would leave

If we're gonna cruise down there as a convoy can we just avoid any dodgy roads....my bumpers can't take any dodgy roads and I need to do speed bumps at circa 10 MPH, lol.....My bodykit is quite annoying :(

Turtle said:
nex
detox
arnold
ems
james
layla
ollie
welly
spike
paul
fox+wife(deffinate)
pete (possible)
turtle
ashley

please confirm ur coming next to ur name pls!!
ALSO we dont want ne1 left out at the meet so all those that can afford it could u pls donate a few pound what ever u can afford so that paul can come in char bar as u have to buy something to be in the restaurant, unless every1s happy about him starring at us from the window lol :p

I may have to re-consider coming. Just been told my job is being made redundant, I just don't know where I stand with work. I just can't afford to spend money on petrol if I don't have any source of income. I'm sorry if I end up letting you guys down, but I don't know anything until next thursday!!

So put me down as a Maybe, i'll let you know next week!!

I am really sorry if i end up letting you guys down!!

i'll be there... if i can find the place... so can i have a phone number incase I get lost... cos im good at doing that lol

paul i live ten min away i can just meet u for bowling lol

also strong possibility i might have to work like 6 - 9

but i will be there

nex
detox
arnold (definite)
ems (definite)
james
layla
ollie (maybe)
welly
spike (definite)
paul (definite)
fox+wife(definite)
pete (possible)
turtle (most likely!)
ashley

There we go.

nex (fo show!)
detox(i'll make sure he comes)
arnold (definite)
ems (definite)
james
layla
ollie (maybe)
welly
spike (definite)
paul (definite)
fox+wife(definite)
pete (possible)
turtle (most likely!)
ashley

come on ollie, which is more important?!?! i'd quit work to go to this meet :D
and if you don't come then i'll have the swishest looking car there :p

NeX said:
come on ollie, which is more important?!?! i'd quit work to go to this meet :D
and if you don't come then i'll have the swishest looking car there :p

Sorry NeX, If I ain't got a job then there's no way I can just spend £30 (round trip) on petrol. I find out in 2 weeks where I stand. I do really wanna go, but i'm gonna need every penny if i'm gonna be out of work!!!

ollie240585 said:
Sorry NeX, If I ain't got a job then there's no way I can just spend £30 (round trip) on petrol. I find out in 2 weeks where I stand. I do really wanna go, but i'm gonna need every penny if i'm gonna be out of work!!!

how bout i meet you half way? thats £15 to Portsmouth! bargin ;)

NeX said:
how bout i meet you half way? thats £15 to Portsmouth! bargin ;)

U seriously want me there don't ya?

I'll try be there....even if it means selling my body!!! Put a nice short skirt on.....hmmm maybe not, lol!!

Hopefully James will have his car back, and possibly I could ponce a llift off of him, lol

ollie240585 said:
U seriously want me there don't ya?

I'll try be there....even if it means selling my body!!! Put a nice short skirt on.....hmmm maybe not, lol!!

Hopefully James will have his car back, and possibly I could ponce a llift off of him, lol

well.... just your car will be fine :p:p:p

rob some petrol ;) easy, do door to door petrol mower maintanence and suck out the fuel while your there :D

hey guys i want to go to this as it will be my first meet but i never traveld anywer past exeter,lol.

how far is portsmouth from cornwall?????

and wat time are we all meeitng?

rite guys i palanned my route for this meet,lol.

the aa.com told me wer to go and how long it wiuld take and for me to be there for 11am i have to leave myne at roughly 7am!!!!!

To: Gunwharf Quays,Hampshire | Reverse this route

Distance: 176.1 miles | View in kilometres

Time: 3 hr 40 min

im guna doo it if it kills me,lol. cnt wait to meet u all!:glance:

nex (fo show!)
detox(i'll make sure he comes)
arnold (definite)
ems (definite)
james
layla
ollie (maybe)
welly
spike (definite)
paul (definite)
fox+wife(definite)
pete (possible)
turtle (most likely!)
ashley
jason

i'm looking at a good trek aswell... and im bound to get lost

and hopefully have a few more things done aswell, so far everything id planned is going well... *touch wood* (Y)

well we could have a mini cruze if ur up for it? i'm only in bath ;)

10 miles away at the most :D

i'm just working on my car right now, and it is comming along sooo well that i can't wait for the meet!! people must see it NOW! but only a sneeky peek ;) this is what people have to beat to have a better looking car than mine :D
30-09-06_1329.jpg

i have sent every1 a pm with sum info except craig and uppy so if they read this u wont have a number to ring. paul its fine that ur meetin us at bowling be there for 1.30pm bowling will only last a max of 2 hours most probably. but u can leave when u need to.

UPDATE:
11am spinnaker tower gunwharf quays
12noon char bar (booked)
1.30pm bowling (booked) £4.65 per person per game 2 games
pics after
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF U CANT COME, ring if u get lost or running late.

DEFINATES;
arnold
ems
nex
detox
spike
paul
paul+wife

MAYBES;
ollie
pete
turtle

UNKNOWNS;
layla
welly
micra.jas
ashley
craig
glenn
uppy
speedle

How far apart is the meeting place and the char bar? Because if people are late, it doesnt give us much time to get from A to B

JUST to let u know that at the char bar they give u the food and u cook it lol so should be a great laugh no nickin me sausages hehe
fox1983 said:
UPDATE:
11am spinnaker tower gunwharf quays
12noon char bar (booked)
1.30pm bowling (booked) £4.65 per person per game 2 games
pics after
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF U CANT COME, ring if u get lost or running late.

DEFINATES;
arnold
ems
nex
detox
spike
paul
paul+wife
speedle

MAYBES;
ollie
pete
turtle

UNKNOWNS;
layla
welly
micra.jas
ashley
craig
glenn
uppy

its 5 mins walk from the tower but sum1 can always wait behind if they are we've got til 12 so it doesnt matr much. havent heard from james yet if ne1 else knows hes a def then let us know. PLEASE QUOTE THE LIST DELETE UR NAME N PLACE IN APPROPRIATE PLACE!!

should be a laugh though speedle is coming to he said there is a nother one near so if people aint happy with this we can go there but its up to u could be a laugh cooking it in the charbar and they wouldnt do it if it wasnt safe. and dont worry for those who dont cook well im sure those who can will help i defo will
here is a little bit from the charbars website for ur info
“Come rain or shine, the fires are always burning at the Charbar BBQ Restaurant.

Our friendly staff will assist you with your choices from our varied selection of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, for you to grill just the way you like on your very own table top BBQ.

its not dodgy at all they are a big business they do it for ppl to have fun while having there meal but if u dont want to go there we need to know now but remember sum ppl dont like certain things! theres no macdonalds in gunwharf only burger king and ppl are always eating at these places as it is. gunwharf is expensive i warn u! or we still go to char bar and anyone that can cook bbq does all the cooking for every1 i will speedle will.

or the only other places are the old customs house here is there menu
http://www.theoldcustomshouse.com/restaurant.htm
we can book it and have our own private room.
or
HA! HA! bar and canteen. this food has some normal english dishes but 90% are not your normal sort of food.

i suggest the old customs house its proper english food with a few extras its not expensive and its right by the spinnaker tower.
I NEED TO KNOW ASAP WHAT WE ARE DOING ASLONG AS EVERYONE AGREES!

i didnt mean i had work in the evening mate i meant the morning. but ive sorted it day off :D now just need to sort the micra.

all seems to be beein taken way too seriously

just meet up go bowling and go from there like in brighton

sorry i had to shoot off early that time.

but i will be there be it with or without micra

( any long travellers welcom at mine as house is free at the mo )

ollie240585 said:
Pot Noodle for me then!!!

Seriously dude....I cook....I die!!!!

so your comming then? ;)

mate i have a scar on my hand from when i last tried to cook my own lunch :D
got aload of burning oil on my hand doh!

NeX said:
so your comming then? ;)

mate i have a scar on my hand from when i last tried to cook my own lunch :D
got aload of burning oil on my hand doh!

Just for you Nexy Baby!!!!

Petrols going on the credit card. LMAO!!!

ollie240585 said:
Just for you Nexy Baby!!!!

Petrols going on the credit card. LMAO!!!

LAMO luv you too babe :p

thats what the plastics for ;) five grand and rising on mine :D i'm such an idiot!! lol....with a nice car ;)

hey spike can i meet u sumwer in bristol so then we can both travel as a 2 micra convoy!

i got my aa rout planner sorted and my tusty map reader (my mate) with me so hopig we dnt get lost,lol.

p.s oh yeah can we bring a freind cus i dnt fancy driving all that way on my onw??????

micra.jas said:
hey spike can i meet u sumwer in bristol so then we can both travel as a 2 micra convoy!

i got my aa rout planner sorted and my tusty map reader (my mate) with me so hopig we dnt get lost,lol.

p.s oh yeah can we bring a freind cus i dnt fancy driving all that way on my onw??????

yeah deffo, that would be awsome, im the worst navigator in the world, me missus is usually the sat-nav, but with her down in Bath uni... jesus im lost all the time :p

whereabouts you at anyway?

portsmouth is very well sign posted on the motorways

and u want to come off at junction 12 of the m27 then follow the brown sings for either historic dock yard or gun wharf

07845638552 my number for if anyone gets lost in portsmouth

Arnold said:
i'l have my sat nav but as ollie & ems know, it's crap!

Don't diss it Arn!!! It's brilliant!!! It only died once on ur way back from Scotland didn't it?

I remember when we went to brighton you had to ask me a couple of times for the post code again!!!

ollie240585 said:
Don't diss it Arn!!! It's brilliant!!! It only died once on ur way back from Scotland didn't it?

I remember when we went to brighton you had to ask me a couple of times for the post code again!!!

u were there before me still

ollie240585 said:

Yeah once or twice, and it fell off the window when we got to Bradford but luckily i knew where we were when that happened!

Yep! We kept having to reset it and everytime it lost the postcode!! Lol..

Hopefully it'l be ok in portsmouth, but i've been lost there before too.

I was coming back from Fox's.. Trying to get on the M27 to head back to sussex and ended up taking the motorway to portsmouth city center! Fun

Arnold said:
I was coming back from Fox's.. Trying to get on the M27 to head back to sussex and ended up taking the motorway to portsmouth city center! Fun

was that the big huge junction by the marriot?

Back