Votes: 4 22.2%
  • chinese

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • restaurant

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • other please state in post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL! Well the other three arent as perfect as that one, as you'd expect, but they're still excellent.

I think we should open a book on if my car will make it to portsmouth. its STILL misfiring and cutting out etc!! Lets hope its dry, or i've got problems.

paul_k10_Lx said:
lol mine wont even start now rimmer i mean before it was idling at like 3 k now it wont start :(

Yeah mine's getting worse. Its doing proper misfires now like the three wheeler from only fools, but louder cos of the exhaust! it's never been this bad. Taking forever to start, no power when i want it, more misfires (very embarrasing!). My new leads arent here, and ive gotta do 90 miles on her later!!

Not happy with it

Arnold said:
Yeah mine's getting worse. Its doing proper misfires now like the three wheeler from only fools, but louder cos of the exhaust! it's never been this bad. Taking forever to start, no power when i want it, more misfires (very embarrasing!). My new leads arent here, and ive gotta do 90 miles on her later!!

Not happy with it

Mine's fine :-D

There's a mental rain fall down here and mine's starting 1st time, everytime :-D

Joys of the CG10 :-D

Anyone actually gonna make it to Portsmouth? lol

Maybe we should run a competition on whoever gets nearest!! LOL.

See the MA10 is a weird engine. It can take 85 in 4th. 6K revs for miles and miles, but the slightest bit of drizzle and she dies!

But at least i dont have dodgey throttle bodies to deal with on a regular basis! :p

Arnold said:

See the MA10 is a weird engine. It can take 85 in 4th. 6K revs for miles and miles, but the slightest bit of drizzle and she dies!

But at least i dont have dodgey throttle bodies to deal with on a regular basis! :p

Yeah I expect mine to go soon. 96+ K miles, 10 years old and still on originial!!!

ollie240585 said:
Mine's fine :-D

There's a mental rain fall down here and mine's starting 1st time, everytime :-D

Joys of the CG10 :-D

Anyone actually gonna make it to Portsmouth? lol
I might even be making it in a Micra! Not the SR, but still a Micra!

Arnold said:

like the gumball rally :D i'm always the first to meets :( i was first at both brightion meets and santa pod... god you guys take ages :p

got my washers that spray forwards working today :) i can soak some people :D

Slight change of plan, i'll now be coming in my new car!

24.almera2.jpg

12.almera1.jpg

:D

fox1983 said:
ah nex we will be there first this time lol all us pompey and sotton lot live close

seriously mate, i have a thing about being on time ;) i'll be there before its even sataday lol

Spike said:
and ill be there same time as Nex hopefully :p the Bristol/Bath convoy awaaaaay!

and micra.jas too hopefully ;) that will be a meet all on its own :D:D:D

Im well up for this, love micras! Although cant be bothered to go back through all 47 pages, where an when you guys meeting next? also could you tell me how to change my username please?

PORTSMOUTH
Gun Wharf Quays
Sat 14th Oct
11AM
Spinkar tower meet
then food
then bowling
then piccys
junction 12 on m27 follow the signs for historic dockyard or gunwharf

Wrenchable said:
Im well up for this, love micras! Although cant be bothered to go back through all 47 pages, where an when you guys meeting next? also could you tell me how to change my username please?
What would you like your name changing to? :)

Wrenchable said:

I've put a sticky in the south meet section of the forums with the details in.

Arnold how far is Portsmouth from yours? Wanna konw how much petrol i'm gunna waste!!

Oh and as i see in your sig, u can have my engine!! :) Did dad manage to fix her tho or is she still mis-behaving?

wrenchable are you definately coming to this meet we are just trying to get a feel for who is coming and make a list as we are booking all the bowling and food so need to give numbers before hand thanks

No srry guys wish i could but i dont finish work till 2, ill just keep my eyes peeled for the next meet! Would like the name changed to "Whipit" as that is what iam known as in my club! cheers guys!

Send James a PM to change name!

Shame you can;'t make the meet, was gonna ask if u fancied joining me in a convoy. Not many of us kent members!

Ems said:
Arnold how far is Portsmouth from yours? Wanna konw how much petrol i'm gunna waste!!

Oh and as i see in your sig, u can have my engine!! :) Did dad manage to fix her tho or is she still mis-behaving?

Itl be about 100 mile round trip and probably take an hour or so each way, if there's no traffic.

Car seems very good. Was fine coming back from yours. I'd give it 9.5 out of 10 today, the odd burble from the exhaust like its not perfect but definitly no problems like before

Arnold said:
lmao! ems said that too..!! I'l give her a service and hope she perks up.

what ems?!! i suppose you should ask her permition first...

oh wait you mean the car :p

i just found a flat spot in my car :(

if the engine is cold, i'm doing 40mph and i put it in fifth and floor it the car starts to kangaroo :down: it didn't used to do that it would normaly go straight to 80mph

Lol!! I get kangaroo issues too when my foot's flat down in a higher gear.

Ems has agreed to tow me in her K10!! Lol

ollie240585 said:
O' god!!! Is anyone going to make it??

Arnolds mis-firing and starting problems

NeXs that thinks it's a kangaroo!!

This Mechanic might be able to help you NeX - http://www.downunderauto.com.au/kangaroo-white.jpg

Mwa ha ha!!

LMAO is that kangaroo giving me the finger?! i'll kick his ass :D

i think the MSC should buy a minibus for meets, lol i bet there won't be any micras there, just a load of recovery vehicals and rental cars :D:D

NeX said:
LMAO is that kangaroo giving me the finger?! i'll kick his ass :D

i think the MSC should buy a minibus for meets, lol i bet there won't be any micras there, just a load of recovery vehicals and rental cars :D:D

And an Almera!!!!

Arnold said:
Lol!! I get kangaroo issues too when my foot's flat down in a higher gear.

Ems has agreed to tow me in her K10!! Lol

Well don't break down around me, I have to take bumpers off to get to tow eyes :(

I thought u weren't goin to take your car now Arnold?!! And i'm not towing it, it will never stay in one piece!!

Na im coming with you, unless people want to see the mighty backfiring beast. My car can have a weekend off otherwise

well i make sure i'll bring the tow rope. manged to tow an mr2 mk2 home from work. and hopefully my car will be in and out of the garge for the meet. definatly have the micra there it's just weather or not my borther fits my new mod.

Really looking forward to this now :D

Whats the bowling company? Is it bowlplex by any chance?

I work for them... (as of tomorrow...)

Me and Nex (and hopefully micra.jas) are meeting at

BP Service Stations
Swindon Rd
Wootton Bassett, SN4 8EU

to go down in a convoy, if anyones close or would like to come with us let us know (Y)

Arnold said:
Na im coming with you, unless people want to see the mighty backfiring beast. My car can have a weekend off otherwise

I wanna see the back firing beast!!

Bring it!!! Otherwise i'm going to have to start a pole to make u bring it!!!!

ollie240585 said:
I wanna see the back firing beast!!

Bring it!!! Otherwise i'm going to have to start a pole to make u bring it!!!!

seconded! now you have no choice Arnold.

oh and name a south meet photo shoot that doesn't feature a well known red k10????

this is your perpose rimmer! :p

NeX said:
haven't decided on a time yet tho lol :D

Well, have you worked out the time its gonna take to get from that service station to the Quays, luckly i've got my Sat Nav :D

(Y)

oh good turtle you can get us a discount then lol it is bowlplex and yes agreed rimmer has to bring the micra there is no southern micra meet without rimmers car

spike aparantly it is 1.29 hours so id give yourself 2 hours due to the footy match

EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE THERESELVES AN EXTRA 1/2 HOUR AS PORTSMOUTH MAYBE BACKED UP WITH TRAFFIC AND NO SPEEDIN AS POLICE WILL BE ABOUT DUE TO FOOTY AND WATCH OUT 4 SPEED CAMERAS AS THERE IS 1 POINT 20 MPHS ALL THE WAY

Back