Bluewater Meet 17/02/08

Right well im posting another one up again as always so hopfly see some new faces this time as none so far have been successfull...kinda bored me being the only micra there. but do let us know if you can make it

organised by my uncle:

VENUE: THE UNDER-COVER PART OF BLUEWATER`S CAR PARK.

TIME: 7PM ONWARDS.

As always, this is a STATIC MEET, so for those who dont know what that means, NO RACING, REVVING ENGINES, WHEELSPINS, LAUNCHING!!

just posted this up on my local site as im a moderator on there so i'll see what the reaction is but if its good there might be few cars with me :D

yea thats not a problem sammy, bring whoever(the more the better)

hopfly fordy see u there 2 ;) il probably come along with Toney as before in the last pics I posted up if you've seen them

ScOpEz

yer il be there
it was a well good meet last time (apart from only 2 micras) it very well organized with no chavs racing up and down and every one there was very inviting
plus its under cover so no getting wet
and scopez has given plenty of notice for this one so no excuses HEHE

great wel hope to see those who are coming, there and probably speak wit you toney over this wkend comin or somthing ;)

anyone with problems finding the place then do let us know

scopez

If you are travelling on the M25, follow signs to Dartford Crossing, this is signposted along the entire length of the M25 in both directions. Lookout for Junction 2 (A2/M2), then follow the signs to Bluewater. The M25 is numbered clockwise from Dartford Crossing (J1 through to A13 (J30).

map_car.png

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|bluewatre#t=l&map=51.43765,0.26787|17|8&loc=GB:51.43768:0.26808:17|bluewater|&ib=favourites|savedfavourite

its in this car park
normally top floors

hey lads i will prob come but scopez iv seen you about so you cant live far from me but if you and toney go then ill tag along and convoy down there with ya? a good chance 2 say hello a?

me and scopez nornally meet at the total garage next to selhurst park (crystal palace football ground)

but me and scopez meet up most weekend so your more than welcome to pop along just give me a email (toney_n(at)hotmail.com)

yea we will usually pop down to other general meets or whatever. Where abouts in thorten heath do live? I've never seen you :s lol where abouts have you seen me?

Try make it down if you can anyways seeing as you live quite local ;)

nice one hope to see you there james ;) i believe you did come to one ages ago but dont know wether you just happen to be there or ???

He came to one with myself, Ed and a couple of others (december 05) He's standing inbetween mine and Ed's cars here

bluewater1.JPG

;) that picture is a classic i was actually there to that day with my friend. I think I more or less just Joined MSC and didnt even know you were members at the time. See if you can make this one coming

scopez

nice pictures ;) havnt seen that guy with the black k11 facelift for ages(does he still own it?) By the way James I did happen to see you another time last year at a bluewater meet which i posted up. Type-R who I assume is no longer on MSC was there and I did see you driving around but you never came to the car park. There was a crash that the with a bike.

Jus wanted to ask also how you know the 1.4 almera Gbox fit the ga16?

come ollie! lol you said that over the last 2 that have gone

ScopeZ

GA14 and GA16 engines are identical shapes, and there are reports on the AOC of 1.6 owners using the GA14 box as the ratios are closer (for acceleration)

;) sounds good to me, could you put the link for it up? just that I'm planning on getting one just want to make sure before I get it. thanks

yeah i will come if all gos to plan! an scopez iv seen ya a few times by halfords. and in the heath i live from the main tesco left 2nd right first left if im in u will see my white super s. where are u frm dude?

Nice photos James lol.

And at that meet, i was driving behind a skyline who just drove straight into a concrete pillar. Nobody around except us and a few others. Maybe he was checking out my car in the mirror ;) lol..

I live by the selhurst stadium if you know it lol obviously you do ;) I think I know where you live cant say for sure though,whats the name of the road. edited

by the way you say you've got a white super s was it the one for sale next to the garage/car wash place?

Scopez spot on mate!

i was looking for one and that was on my door step! it was ment to be! that place is a bit pooh dnt buy anything from there!lol and yeah i no it lol i could hop from mine to urs! lol

lol i was actually lookin at it one time while i was driving by and was considering it for my gf(shes got a vibe) but dont think she liked the white oh wel like you said it was meant be for you :) yea wel feel free to pop round whenever you can even meet up with us on the weekend and come to one of the meets we go to ;) let me know either way

ScOPeZ

scopez where do ya live is it like the homsdale end of the ground? coz im sure i wudda seen ya beast by now. lol and im on norbury road its got a costcutter on it! lol and nice my gfs got a 306 i tryed but she wont get a micra!

also ive seen a done up facelift black si one queens road do you know them? lol

pm me ur number and ill tx ya and toney!

I cant PM you on here as im not a official member :( send me and email mines [email protected] wel i dont no that si but surprisingly i think I saw it for the 1st time yestr if its a black one that is: Drove past me by the stadium. I live more closer to the sainsbury's end , but yea msg me on my email wen you can.

ScoPeZ

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|bluewatre#t=l&map=51.43745,0.2684|18|8&loc=:51.43753:0.2684:17||&ib=favourites%20|savedfavourite

copy and paste

Hmm, changed the Alternator belt today, but was supplied with the wrong one, adjusted the alternator to suit the belt but didn't notice how close it was to a water hose, main water hose from header tank to rad and engine has a hole in now, whoops.

Will try and sort out for tomorrow.

can't really say wither way

Micras non road legal due to a dodgy tyre
Orion....well lacks coolant.

Hopefully get it all sorted today

Well I have the orion holding water, I knew I had an Oil leak but didn't realise the extent of it. It's dripping like a gooden, the leaks coming from between the engine and the turbo oil feed (when under pressure). Not going to risk driving it if it's leaking oil at an alarming rate, especially when a Turbo is concerned.

If any of you are not far from London then you should attend the weekly meets at London Gateway Services (M1 J2) on a Sunday evening. Starts from about 7pm and goes on until about 10-11pm. I'll be going down this Sunday in the Micra so hopefully see some of you there!

Back