fox1983

Deactivated Account
southern meet
14th october @11am
gunwharf quays portsmouth
food-unknown (poss char bar)
bowling
meeting at:spinnaker tower.
if those that dont know what it is its the tall tower! ;)

I am on the CHinese, housemate has been telling us all year to go there.
Any rough idea of date?

thats why i posted this lol i am wanting everyone to say dates good for them so i can pick a date for everyone

this is pauls wife i dont eat chinese unless its exactly the way i want it i only eat chicken balls otherwise :(

fox1983 said:
this is pauls wife i dont eat chinese unless its exactly the way i want it i only eat chicken balls otherwise :(

balls for you then lol :p

i only eat McDonalds otherwise i get all "normal"

pauls wife again! hehe
ill eat any on the pole except chinese come on ppl get votin
DONT FORGET THE DATES YOU CAN DO THIS AROUND END OF AUGUST THROUGH SEPTEMBER

come on guys need to know some dates that everyone can make this event looking at a date in end of august begining of september want to make this event as good as we have with the brighton ones it will just be nice to have a change of venue and then we might get some new members coming.
so pls post a list of dates u can all make it and ur name/names off all coming as if we get chinese i will need to book it i expect

lol i really cant wait to meet u emz just to see if u r mad lol must be to put up with arnold lol

only joking mate will be good to see u all again its a pain having no licence and car at the mo

So what's going on with this then? It's after JAE, I want south meet!!!

YAYAYAYYAYYA

(and there goes my sanity)

EDIT: Pub or Chinese: Or maybe chinese actually, going to a pub to not drink alcohol would be a criminal offence!!!

I Like chinese, I like chinese :D

Nex, u can't be serious!!! Please say ur not being serious!!!

I tried one of those new Summer Quarter pounders, WTF have they done, they taste absoloutly disguisting!!!

ollie240585 said:
Nex, u can't be serious!!! Please say ur not being serious!!!

I tried one of those new Summer Quarter pounders, WTF have they done, they taste absoloutly disguisting!!!
It's probably down to the McDonalds you went to ;)

The one in Sittingbourne near Currys seems to do better food hehe

Ok, I admit i did go to Mc D's sheerness, it was a total disgrace of how the stuff they serve is classified as "food"

I would actually feel out of order feeding that to rubbish to a dog!!!

LAMO ok Pizza hut YAY!!!!!

not as fast but atleast there arn't pubes in ya food ;)

Chinese Nex!!!

I wanna meet, when can we sort out a meet? I need to show of my masterpiece....well my Work In Progress!!!! lol

well i'd like to take out at least SOME of the dents in my car lol,

there isn't a pannel without a dent!! argh!!

why do i never win the lottery................ maybe i should buy a ticket ;)

BTW i'd rather go Jap with some sushi!!!

Sushi - Ur alone on that 1,

Don't worry about dents, just if any photos are taken of ur car i'll photoshop 'em out!!

My car's got dents and scratches on, planning a complete re-spray within the next year so really not bothered, I'll sort them out then!! lol!!

ollie240585 said:
Sushi - Ur alone on that 1,

Don't worry about dents, just if any photos are taken of ur car i'll photoshop 'em out!!

My car's got dents and scratches on, planning a complete re-spray within the next year so really not bothered, I'll sort them out then!! lol!!

lol well, i have £400 worth of paint on the garage ready for my respray but i need new doors and wings!!

i think i'll loose the hadles and locks and side repeaters while i'm at it :D

Think we're going off topic? This convo was only "what do u animals want to eat at next meet"

Think u should lose the roof while you're at it too!!!

ollie240585 said:
That's the attitude Arnold!!! I agree with that!!!

But chinese is the best!!!

you're being hipocritical now :p

Mc Donalds IS junk :D

i think a re-poll

and the options should be:

pizza hut
Mc D

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

ollie240585 said:
No Mcdonalds is below Junk!!!!

Mcdonalds is closer to eating raw sewage!!!

Tastes great with a hangover though, and a popular 'date' destination for northeners!!

Yes, I live a minutes walk or a 2 minute drive from it :-(

Yes it's quicker to walk than it is to drive there!!!

U get all the chavvy EDITED there!!!

I think it's one of the finest restaurants on the island!!!

can we get back on topic pls if nex dont want chinese honestly like my wife do all the rest of u mind not having it
i like everyone to be happy u see lol
also can we start looking at dates if everyone posts up some dates they are avalible we can find a mutual date for it also we are looking at bowlin again that ok with everyone think best now is a time around mid to end of september so come on guys what dates

DONT FORGET THIS TIME ITS AT GUNWALF QUAYS IN PORTSMOUTH

As long as it's on a saturday on sunday i couldn't care,

Maybe pub meal would be better, they cater for different kinds of food.

I really don't care where we eat, I just wanna meet up wiv u lot, look at some micras, have a bit of a laugh!

Arnold said:
lmao. Im surprised James moved away from there!! sounds perfect for him

I am 2, especially since he followed me the other day!! I'm worried about the poor boy!! Following men!!

ok so as long as people dont mind we will have pub meal as long as the pub let kids in as i will have mine with me but we will be getting train down as i still aint got my licence back

right i have had james remove chinese so we dont have any arguments also i think best thing to do is if we make this event the 30th which is a saturday the last day of the month this gives everyone enough time to book time off and get some money

yep sounds good,

30th sept

portsmouth

bowling and pub lunch :D

i'll bring my rust bucket of a car too :p

sorry as i said up need to make it the 14th of october as the 30th is my anaversary and also the bowlin alley say they will be busy around september so october is best hope this aint a problem for u guys sorry for making it later but then again gives u all time to make ur cars gorgeous

Back