My New Micra K11 1.3 SR Turbo

Welcome to the club matey.(Y)

Wide body kits on small cars are'nt my cup of tea unfortunately, would be interesting to see your turbo setup though.

Not fond of the bodykit myself but the colours cool.

Any pictures of the engine bay? :D

Welcome btw!

You don't really have to do much on your car lol :)
Congrats! Many miles safe drive and lots of chicks on your back seat :):):)

thanks lol, asked the guy at race tech how much power would i get from a remap and he said this engine couldnt be remapped, he said i needed a new ecu wich could cost a couple of grand. what the hell he didnt even look at the engine. i just told him it was a 1.3 sr

best ask Ed from fusion motorsports surrey bout remapping ur stock ecu with nistune. also i have a spare nistune board here once i've fitted my turbo in march

OK thanks I will ask Ed, and i didn't know much about car because the guy i got it from didn't know a lot about it either i just bought it because i got it cheap.

i saw that car at donny a few years back, it was a nice well put together little car, even if you don't like bodykits etc its still well done. i would love to know how the turbo setup has been done, they must have found a proper way to map it for it to have lasted this long, so it should be mappable but then its probably already been mapped.

You could fudge one with a SAFC if you had to if you just ran low boost. Trouble is people get greedy.

Pretty sure it's not running any after Market ecus this thing is basically limping with the turbo set at a low boost! I'm sure i read it needs mapping
I would be wary of opening the throttle to much might be detting it's tits off and melt a piston! I'm only in Cheshire if your ever in the area mate I'd be happy to check it see if I can spot anything :)

Yeah it will have lol Its just the facelift version of the SR in terms of trim levels i suppose.

Just for info:

CG10DE:

The 1.0 L (998cc) CG10DE was built from the introduction of the Nissan Micra K11 in January 1992[1] [2] until it was replaced by the K12 series in 2002. The engine originally produced 55 PS or 60 PS (41 kW / 44 kW) @6000 rpm and 79 nm @4000 rpm. In 2000, Nissan removed the distributor and replaced it with coil packs.

CG13DE:

The 1.3 L (1275cc) CG13DE was built from 1992[1] [2] and continues to power the current (2007) model K11 in Taiwan[3]. The engine produces 79 PS (58 kW) and 105.91 N·m (78.12 ft·lbf) @4000 rpm. In 2000 it was replaced by the CGA3DE in most countries.

CGA3DE:

The 1.4 L (1348cc) CGA3DE was built between November 1999[4] and 2002. The engine produced 85 PS (63 kW) @6000 rpm and 120 N·m (89 ft·lbf) @4000 rpm. This engine, although considered a 1.4 in the European market, was still marketed as a 1.3 engine in Japan due to the cubic capacity being 1,348 cc. The x-alpha spec Z10 Nissan Cube was made from May 2001 to September 2002. It's CGA3DE produced 101 PS (74 kW) @ 6400 rpm and 12.5 kg*m (123 Nm) @ 4400 rpm, CR 10:1.[5] In October 2002 the CG engines were replaced with CR engines in Japan.

Cheers,
Alex

has it melted the ringlands on one of the pistons then waz ?
that turbo kit you have blew my mot man Taj,s 1.4 engine in 2 weeks lol :eek:

i just got a new engine and have it in a garage for fitting, should be back on road by tuesday inshallah (that means hopefully btw)

nice one waz :grinning: best get that fuelling and spark advance sorted before you hit that jaldi jaldi pedal eh fwn

what do you mean fuelling and spark, and its costing me 300 for fitting and the engine cost me 120 for a 1999 1.3 with about 70k

or a nistune type4 daughterboard and get it mapped asap before pushing it cos ya don't wanna make the same mistake twice or it gets costly

Back