my new pre facelift micra

This is my new 1.o litre micra, its the wave adition, and this is what ive got in mind;

i want to lower, debadge, new boss steering wheel, lighter fli-wheel, induction kit, basically the usual under the bonnet, colour code bumpers coulour code bump strips, open mouth grill but with the grill im painting the vent mesh black with nismo cut out of it then another layer of vent over the top then behind the grill im going to place a blue neon light so when light it cleerly lights nismo up,what do you think?

heres pics of the micra standard

micra2.jpg

micra.jpg

micra3.jpg

and these alloys that are on my old micra but black
micaratbrean-1.jpg

what do you all think

looks smart mate (Y) do you have any plans for it ?

i always made a joke of my micra wave....micrawave, get it.... i know sorry realy bad joke lol i even put the micra sticker infront of the wave logo for a giggle

straight looking machine after the mods you mentioned it should be good enough to fry em with or just micra wave

Yea I get it lol I neva noticed before now lol. That sticker will be coming off now but I will have it on the sun strip :) you've made my day now what a simple joke yet even the missis laffed. I'm gonna be going to meets this year hopefully. N I brought this car without tax n mot off eBay, how luckybcould I get cos the. Mot only failed on my error of number plate bulb.

Back