• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K11 Super S Blog!

ermm a wouldnt say it the ultimate security devise tbh, i was in motor world with a mate who worked ther and a customer came in nd gave him the keys to his car as he was takeing this lads car for a sound system to be instaled, anyhoo he didnt leave the streeing wheel so he just taped a nice big screw driver on it and drove it round the block lol

still another deterant, just like locking wheel nuts, do you really want to be making noise and wasting time when someone could catch you, i think not!

I have a stupid question, where did you get the blanking thing for your rear wiper hole?

Craiug

Just recieved my Sony joystick to control my headunit with:
SonyJoystick.jpg

Cheers for the comments guys :) Yes I was looking at getting it done at suffock flocking services, probably in a month or so.
K&N panel filter cost about £35 iirc

mate i will be up for some flock sessions if we can do a group buy, i think i wanna do the cab, maybe get the rally car done at the same time, and the black parts of the GX dash,

good idea :) altough iam seriously regretting having a flocked dash in an everyday car...it gets dusty after a day and needs cleaning agian :( there not easy to clean ither, if you use a cloth it makes it worse, if you use a brush it makes it worse, i have to do mine by hand with my palm and some hot water..nightmare lol. takes a good hour to get it look like its clean!

that stick is awesome, what we said about corsa's and stuff was proven to me by a well reputable mechanic in my area a real big garage he said if this car was a corsa or something or saxo lmao, he said he wouldnt bother with the clutch he get me to scrap it haha but micra's are great runners and reliable lol

mine passed no problem with no middle cat

dont know if it works the same way if you leave middle cat and get rid of manifold cat

Got a garage yesterday :D My girlfriend sorted it out for me as an early birthday pressie :D
So I moved in some stuff.
New bumpers and arches:
Newbumpersandarches.jpg

Arch:
Arch.jpg

Test fitted the rear lip:
STA70310.jpg

STA70311.jpg

STA70312.jpg

STA70313.jpg

STA70314.jpg

Finally somewhere to keep stuff :D
STA70315.jpg

STA70316.jpg

this is looking amazin mate!!,

was just looking at ur bebo goon, i had one too it was quite funni, the guy left one smart arse comment for no reason then got powerd, deleted all his comments and had to make a new profile cuz we all just kept givin him abuse! lol.

the arches look brilliant man, uve made sum progress on this man! good inspiration!

very nice MM :cool:, 10mm spacers too ?
No, not atm but i will be spacing the wheels out as far as they will go so they fill the arches.

Looking very good dude! What type of splitter is that? (the one on the rear?)
Its a nismo rear lip, believed to be one of the only unused ones inexistance.

this is looking amazin mate!!,

was just looking at ur bebo goon, i had one too it was quite funni, the guy left one smart arse comment for no reason then got powerd, deleted all his comments and had to make a new profile cuz we all just kept givin him abuse! lol.

the arches look brilliant man, uve made sum progress on this man! good inspiration!
Cheers mate.

oooo you lucky man wish i had a garage lol make things so much easier cars loooking top notch :D
Well I'm paying for it, but its well worth it, spent the say working on my mates corsa in there.

get some mazda mx3 side spats, they fit a treat and look exactly like the nismo ones...lol
I'll look out for some of those, got any pics mate?

what are the arches?!
They are mondeo arches i believe.

Not properly fitted just pushed it on and fits really well! happens to be nearly same colour as my car too :p

went to the scrappy yesterday and there was 2 mx-3's with side spats...........want me to get them?? i know the guy so they will cost pennies...............

lookin great mate really coming along now im looking to get a garage but i have to be on the waiting list for 4 year before i get chosen for some

In what way mate? I'll have finished false floor by then probably, but no bodywork is being done until i have a full respray.

This is looking awesome man! And a garage??! You lucky son of a gun!! :D
Looking good though - your Micra is easily one of my faves on here :)

OMG it really is the garage next to my dads! and it really is the one the kids used to #### in lol, watch out on the far left corner.....

great source of space there mate i am so jealous :D get some shelves in there or something :D

OMG it really is the garage next to my dads! and it really is the one the kids used to #### in lol, watch out on the far left corner.....

great source of space there mate i am so jealous :D get some shelves in there or something :D

It smells fine in there, so i'm not worried. Sanded down the door to get rid of all the obscenities already :p

Yer I will get some shelves up sometime. you should call westlea as i believe there is another one empty and one in vine court.

It smells fine in there, so i'm not worried. Sanded down the door to get rid of all the obscenities already :p

Yer I will get some shelves up sometime. you should call westlea as i believe there is another one empty and one in vine court.

might have to do that, i took myself off the list because i didn't get anything for 3 years!

go on ebay and look for things like old side boards and stuff,

Had my car back in my garage today doing some work :D
Ingarage1.jpg

Ingarage2.jpg

Fitted whiteline castor kit:
WhitelineCastorKit.jpg

And a different momo steering wheel.....:
Newsteeringwheel.jpg

With quick release boss:
Quickreleaseboss.jpg

Back